Author Topic: A SIMPLE REQUEST  (Read 2203 times)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
A SIMPLE REQUEST
« on: January 11, 2017, 04:02:01 AM »
Can we request this simple thing? Can you post about the updates that are going to change in game so that we can adjust ahead of time? Exp in ET SUDDENLY went up without prior notice to the players who are farming rupiahs. What are we gonna do now? The donations are not yet up, our farming site became a leveling site, too much changes without patch notes. If I'm not mistaken, we are already playing the official release of this server. Is this how it works?

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
Re: A SIMPLE REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 04:13:00 AM »

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile

Offline Sniper

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sniper
  • Char 2: Snipes
  • Char 3: Snjper
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 10:06:46 AM »
Et is the easiest to leveling becoz more problem occured un mudha. Players from different servers or country are now hyping in mudha. I think without prior announcement the GM and some players should expect the sudden changes. You can farm in paroksya now or forge

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »
Et is the easiest to leveling becoz more problem occured un mudha. Players from different servers or country are now hyping in mudha. I think without prior announcement the GM and some players should expect the sudden changes. You can farm in paroksya now or forge

Is that how Official released Server works? If yes then this would be very alarming. Maybe the level cap now is Astica 100 without prior notice then? Maybe they update the refinings to +50 without prior notice? Think :)

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 10:43:15 AM »

The only point why we need to be updated is to be clarified. Its just like letting everyone know and not the ones you favor of.  Also, for example would someone be happy if there are only few people who knows that chaturanga drops 100m per monster, among the many.  Shall we not be notified about that?  I think to get notified is very important also it implies professionalism.  Please get into the thoughts.

I know this is just a game, this game is somehow has been part of me because ive been on it since 2005.  But I think a little formalities would make the game more reliable and more interesting.  What do you think?

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 11:06:01 AM »

The only point why we need to be updated is to be clarified. Its just like letting everyone know and not the ones you favor of.  Also, for example would someone be happy if there are only few people who knows that chaturanga drops 100m per monster, among the many.  Shall we not be notified about that?  I think to get notified is very important also it implies professionalism.  Please get into the thoughts.

I know this is just a game, this game is somehow has been part of me because ive been on it since 2005.  But I think a little formalities would make the game more reliable and more interesting.  What do you think?

Hahahaha! You nailed it again. Those who are close are the first one getting the benefits and priorities. If you know what I mean. Ciao.

Offline Sniper

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sniper
  • Char 2: Snipes
  • Char 3: Snjper
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 02:40:33 PM »

You have the point. But the game is prone to changes or bugs, yes i noticed you are well informed of the things familiar to us or to you but the bug exist. I thought we all already knew this. For example an event in Anu village which is Blu3 orb event we hunted for more 400pcs. Then Gm said it was closed yesterday and he implemented the poison sting. I was not informed or eith late before i noticed. But the fact it was not announced properly i was able to tried to trade  the ASB to maiden anu. Well whats the result is i was able to trade the 400pcs for 2pcs blue orb. My point is whether the annoucement is formally or informal you have to expect many unexpectations they are many mess in the game now if you know what i mean  :)