Author Topic: 1B rups for 3000taney at webmall Please remove or change the price to higher.  (Read 11646 times)

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
it's already there that a 3k taney purchase in the webmall is 10pcs.

I cant see the point you said or GM Xavier that you lower down the drop rate of rups  in paroksya  in order to higher the value of Rups.  In Game or Nuggets?

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
I cant see the point you said or GM Xavier that you lower down the drop rate of rups  in paroksya  in order to higher the value of Rups.  In Game or Nuggets?

SAME QUESTION HERE  :puzzled: :puzzled:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
SAME QUESTION HERE  :puzzled: :puzzled:

I think the Nuggets .  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . so there is really no place for farmer/non donator here..

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
For donators farming is not fun thats all

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
If this server is for DONATORS only then i assure you this server is going down..before the web mall i saw a lot of people playing, before the ET pranas it was really a pain to grind in mudha because it was packed with players..high population of players is a good sign for a private server..but now that almost everyone is at max level and rupiah is available on the item mall i really see a big difference in the population of the community..I bet all the non-donators already left the server because they have no place here now...useless to hunt for rups because the drop rate is so low and you can get it on the item mall..NON DONATORS are as important as DONATORS i cant u imagine why GM3k failed to see that..

Here is an example, if i will donate now i will get a full set i will max all my items to +15, i have all the powerful access, i have the coolest mount,i have the strongest pet, i will be the strongest in the server i will be number 1 in the ranking BUT there are only a few of us playing am i still going to enjoy the game? of course NOT..when NON DONATORS leave the DONATORS will follow the server dies..

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
If this server is for DONATORS only then i assure you this server is going down..before the web mall i saw a lot of people playing, before the ET pranas it was really a pain to grind in mudha because it was packed with players..high population of players is a good sign for a private server..but now that almost everyone is at max level and rupiah is available on the item mall i really see a big difference in the population of the community..I bet all the non-donators already left the server because they have no place here now...useless to hunt for rups because the drop rate is so low and you can get it on the item mall..NON DONATORS are as important as DONATORS i cant u imagine why GM3k failed to see that..

Here is an example, if i will donate now i will get a full set i will max all my items to +15, i have all the powerful access, i have the coolest mount,i have the strongest pet, i will be the strongest in the server i will be number 1 in the ranking BUT there are only a few of us playing am i still going to enjoy the game? of course NOT..when NON DONATORS leave the DONATORS will follow the server dies..

but there trying to fix that now. i hope before its too late.

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile

They can balance the rups drop again but can they bring back all the NON DONATORS who already left? roam in mudha now and you will see the difference..i think more than half of the population is already gone..i'm just thankful right now i didn't donate yet..

I really doubt they can still fix this..the damage i feel is irreversible. how can you bring back those who left? and many DONATORS already stacked nuggets in their storage so they don't need the rups of the NON DONATORS anymore..

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
They can balance the rups drop again but can they bring back all the NON DONATORS who already left? roam in mudha now and you will see the difference..i think more than half of the population is already gone..i'm just thankful right now i didn't donate yet..

I really doubt they can still fix this..the damage i feel is irreversible. how can you bring back those who left? and many DONATORS already stacked nuggets in their storage so they don't need the rups of the NON DONATORS anymore..

TRUE.. MAY MGA DONATOR KASI MAYAYABANG. PURO HANGIN.  DONATOR AKO PERO CONCERN AKO SA MGA NON DONATOR SILA DIN TINATAKBUHAN NATIN PAG WALA TAYU MGA OPLOK NA DONATOR.. NGAYUN NA MARAMI NA NAG QUIT MABABALIK BA NATIN SILA?
NAG TRY NGA AKO DONATE NGAYUN.. HIRAP PUMASOK NG DONATION KO NAKAKA BADTRIP NA. WALA PANG ADMIN NA ONLINE ATLEAST MAN LANG MA GUIDE AKO.  :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella

Moreover, the absence and inefficiency of the admin to reply to ALL the fuzz is being prominent at the moment. Where are you admin? What do you have to say to all of whats happening to your server?

It is a serious matter that a willing admin should try to resolve. Players are waiting for news and are willing to help and give opinions. Act now before everythings too late.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile

ITS ALREADY TOO LATE BRO. THEY ALREADY LEFT! .

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
i hope they have 2 admins to check this forum, or they need to ACTIVE .

YEAH ITS TOO LATE THEY LEFT ALREADY. GOODBYE !

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
i hope they have 2 admins to check this forum, or they need to ACTIVE .

YEAH ITS TOO LATE THEY LEFT ALREADY. GOODBYE !

GUSTO  KO PA NAMAN SANA ANG SERVER. FRESH AND NEW .. NOW THIS HAPPEN.  :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

Offline superhidden2008

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Random2
ang galing ng opinyon nitong c chicklet27.. gm needs a guy like you  :g196:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Agreed. It is not a good idea to put one B for only 3k taney.

It is just a suggestion but you should consider removing it and increasing rups in game. 30k per mob was okay since sets are cheap to upgrade, only weaps.., so that everyone's happy. Donors sell items in rups, and non donors get their sets complete withing time, farming.

Not ranting but you will lose many people.. and those who donate once are complete won't have any need to sell anything...

It is physically impossible for anyone to buy one UTA for example. it's 5k taney, so around 2 B rups in game...

:g34: :g162:

Exactly the point why non donator leave the server.. before item mall officialy open you notice a lot of farmers in paroksya. Now that they know that the value of rupiah is cheap. They leave coz they cant afford to donate.
I have a farmer also in paroks and when I knew its useless to hunt rups? Id stop hunting. And donate to have better items. It feels like they are forcing us to donate. No offense. But those who cant donate? They all quited the game. I also read one of admins post after they lower down the rups drop in paroks he said that the reason of it is to higher the value of rups. As a farmer I will be happy to hear that from them. But when the farmers knew that the server is also selling rupiah in cheap price whats more reason to stay?.  They ended the lives of non donator here.  :cry-y:

Offline shayzz00

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Why they change the amount of golden nuggeta to 3 pcs insted of 10 pcs? wtf!!!