Author Topic: Small request for GM 3k  (Read 4842 times)

Offline bingbong

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: bingbong
  • Char 2: Chazes
Small request for GM 3k
« on: May 02, 2017, 07:33:48 PM »
Please back astica 20 of thadeus set

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
Re: Small request for GM 3k
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 07:48:54 PM »

Agree.....GM i know you can activate the astica level 40 becoz i knew that the files of k13 have data for astica level 40...why i am saying this becoz maybe in my opinion with the coincidence of some sets familiar or having similarities to other european server tantra they have already activated Astica level 40... i repeat not reset level but activating the real data of what the developer have now...If no data then lets keep the present one..Just thinking hehe

The more levels the more set to income haha

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 09:17:32 PM »
agree agree agree agree agree

Offline WaviestTiara

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 10:06:53 PM »

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 07:00:55 AM »
 :g20:

GX Xavier must read this page. 

Ast 21 deva is bug damage, damage so little.  Please Lock deva to Ast 20.  :g20:

Offline Wice

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 04:14:27 PM »
 :g20b:

Why should they change it ?
Abikara/samabat still hit hard and can 100%==>0% in 1 full combo

Sidharu 16K/18K
Desti 15K/17K

It's working all fine

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 05:46:01 PM »
:g20b:

Why should they change it ?
Abikara/samabat still hit hard and can 100%==>0% in 1 full combo

Sidharu 16K/18K
Desti 15K/17K

It's working all fine

Its not working Sir...11k to 13k maximum with bless it might got up to 16k to 18k....If astica level 20 the mage got 15 to 17k with or without buffs from fs....but with bless almos ranging from 18k to 20k...

Now the damage is 11k to 13k or maybe 14k with or without fs buffs....then even mage with max heart and shield to come up with 41k to 42k HP still two combo by Karya with or without fs...not also karya can combo the mage for 2skills.. Banara yuda at druka....Now think of the 2 combos of the Mage 11k for lauti  13k for sugama how much damage it can goes to other tribes? Just 24k....Now think and survey this how many druka HP have?  Karya? Yuda? and Banar were all of them can cast two combos that makes Magez die eventually...If you analyzed this in a certain time then you can feel the meaning of their request  :)...Bye tantra fr  :p

Offline bingbong

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: bingbong
  • Char 2: Chazes
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 06:06:30 PM »
many player Quit because Set required of Thadeus

Offline Wice

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 06:07:12 PM »
Its not working Sir...11k to 13k maximum with bless it might got up to 16k to 18k....If astica level 20 the mage got 15 to 17k with or without buffs from fs....but with bless almos ranging from 18k to 20k...

Now the damage is 11k to 13k or maybe 14k with or without fs buffs....then even mage with max heart and shield to come up with 41k to 42k HP still two combo by Karya with or without fs...not also karya can combo the mage for 2skills.. Banara yuda at druka....Now think of the 2 combos of the Mage 11k for lauti  13k for sugama how much damage it can goes to other tribes? Just 24k....Now think and survey this how many druka HP have?  Karya? Yuda? and Banar were all of them can cast two combos that makes Magez die eventually...If you analyzed this in a certain time then you can feel the meaning of their request  :)...Bye tantra fr  :

Totally disagree with you,
I'm playing yuda and Abikara/Samabat.. Yuda can't Spura/prapad 100%==>0% mage because our prapad hit for 35K/37K. Even banar with +15 gear can't 100%==>0% Amada Cass/Bizai even againts "mage with max heart and shield to come up with 41k to 42k HP" like you said. Depend of your pots timing i guess

Deva is a range class, why do you think it would be fair to put a Lauti (which can be cast and stun in range) +Sugama one shot?
Mage has a big amount of spells. Why do you want to make it a 2 skills play ?

In 1 stun you can : Lauti (10/11K ) + Sugama (13K ) + Sidharu (16/18K )+ (Zakuti 9/10K)= minimum 48K without FS buff

Meanwhile you run faster than Naga/Yaksa, you got sleep, slow. Deva has always been good because of the great damage and utility you can do with it.

Deva shouldn't Lauti/sugama 100%==>0%

With your thinking/mentality, it will go back same as the start of the server, where there was only Karyas in kruma who could one shot any other tribe.
All tribe/job can be played right now.

Just have fun  :g19: :g19:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 06:32:13 PM »
Totally disagree with you,
I'm playing yuda and Abikara/Samabat.. Yuda can't Spura/prapad 100%==>0% mage because our prapad hit for 35K/37K. Even banar with +15 gear can't 100%==>0% Amada Cass/Bizai even againts "mage with max heart and shield to come up with 41k to 42k HP" like you said. Depend of your pots timing i guess

Deva is a range class, why do you think it would be fair to put a Lauti (which can be cast and stun in range) +Sugama one shot?
Mage has a big amount of spells. Why do you want to make it a 2 skills play ?

In 1 stun you can : Lauti (10/11K ) + Sugama (13K ) + Sidharu (16/18K )+ (Zakuti 9/10K)= minimum 48K without FS buff

Meanwhile you run faster than Naga/Yaksa, you got sleep, slow. Deva has always been good because of the great damage and utility you can do with it.

Deva shouldn't Lauti/sugama 100%==>0%

With your thinking/mentality, it will go back same as the start of the server, where there was only Karyas in kruma who could one shot any other tribe.
All tribe/job can be played right now.

Just have fun  :g19: :g19:

Thats why you cant appreciate the mage so just play anothee tribe go ahead... honestly i totally dis agree about your comparison...And your blind as you can see not much online players are in kruma only when their is event....but after that Nga nga... We have our own opinions and i respect yours.. but mentality or my way of thinking os not handle by your imagination sorry bro.. you cant realized the meaning of one...not two... not three...its just one goodbye for me now... bye tantra fr...and to all friends and foes farewell...muchas gracias

Offline Wice

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »

Thats why you cant appreciate the mage so just play anothee tribe go ahead... honestly i totally dis agree about your comparison...And your blind as you can see not much online players are in kruma only when their is event....but after that Nga nga... We have our own opinions and i respect yours.. but mentality or my way of thinking os not handle by your imagination sorry bro.. you cant realized the meaning of one...not two... not three...its just one goodbye for me now... bye tantra fr...and to all friends and foes farewell...muchas gracias

Read beter.. :g34:
Just told you i'm also playing Abikara and Samabat, and i'm also really enjoying it... :)
But yeah, different opinion, that's life .. Have fun, enjoy wherever you are  <3

Hasta luego

Offline WaviestTiara

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 10:41:08 PM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline rollo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »
many player Quit because Set required of Thadeus
dont give me bull crap reason why people quit they quit cause there's nothing new in the game same old same old style.. there's nothing to do with astica 21 set why people
quit and by the why deva are still has good damage in kruma even astica 21 if dont agreed with that try me ign: Rollo  :g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline Wice

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 11:05:15 PM »
dont give me bull crap reason why people quit they quit cause there's nothing new in the game same old same old style.. there's nothing to do with astica 21 set why people
quit and by the why deva are still has good damage in kruma even astica 21 if dont agreed with that try me ign: Rollo  :g19: :g19: :g19:

:g20: :g20: