Author Topic: To GM lelouch and other ADMIN this might be right or wrong  (Read 7658 times)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
To GM lelouch and other ADMIN this might be right or wrong
« on: June 03, 2017, 04:29:09 PM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

Well we can't please everyone to agree with our opinion, especially indogs (indians) joke  :lol: . I'm gonna use some kind of example no hard feelings. As you see that Tantra ! Not Allowed ! has been very Progressive and elastic compare with those variety of tantra. I think its been 6yrs had past yet STILL, their server was running. Why? because they have been very careful in making changes. they study their new updates firmly, before making an implemention. They do not decide with players complain through ticket or private message ALONE. they make it fair with every players want's. And so far I didn't see any server that last long aside from ! Not Allowed !. because this server isn't all about rushing new update just to earn money it's all about players want's with the game. plus donators are well taking care of. this is not a sort of complain admin lelouch. this is about the players that had abandone the game and still in counting. if u want to regain those players back and invite more player and to have an equal people in kruma, try to not to rush things, because you know what? THIS SERVER IS DYING thats a REALTALK not a PEPTALK. Actually u will still earn money if u raise up the price of upgrading stones that contains 100% success refining rate. then conduct double taney once a month. On the other hand since we are implementing 2 types of set/ weapons which is the donated and non-donated u should raise up the upgrading price of non-donated or crafted set and items so that there will be an equal hardship between non donator and donator player, because donator give their money while non donator give their time. So make donated item a little better but not far from non donated items so that they will also able to kill in kruma. let say donated items able to do 2hits make non donated item able to do 3hits to kill their opponent. And if you investigate every reports about the game open your two eyes and mind when you do so. don't listen with those defendants. You know and masterd the tantra, thats why u became GM's, and there for you know the pros and cons in this game, tricks , Ch3at engines and speed hack how does this things exist in the game, and how to shut it down.

In addition for you to invite more people in Vishnu conduct a guild activity just like before in k12 we have Fortress war and Biryu war, since you are giving taney as a reward in TOP MP gainer at kruma, make it less instead of 40,000 30,000 20,000 taney make it 30,000 , 25,000 , 20,000 taneys then the remaining taney put it on Fort war and biryu war as a budget to invite players and create their own guild per god.

and about the set and weapon access, do not make it usable for only months or weeks. you should place an agreement that this set/weapon/access will only last until 1yr and 5months or 2yrs, just like any other product that contain expiration date.. because if this will be properly realize, Investment for players also will happen in game, not only the Game masters were earning money But also the donators, if the donators sold out an items. they will earn money, and when they earn money, of course they will donate or buy taney again and this will help the server to be elastic.

I don't wan't this server to be the same as other servers that shut down instantly. I wan't tantra fr to be the greatest rival of tantra ! Not Allowed !. because so far i didn't see any good server that compete with ! Not Allowed !.

PS: i wan't fr to be an original fr. I don't wan't this server to be the same as the other server that shutdown because of rushing things for the sake of money.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Re: To GM lelouch and other ADMIN this might be right or wrong
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 04:40:44 PM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

Well we can't please everyone to agree with our opinion, especially indogs (indians) joke  :lol: . I'm gonna use some kind of example no hard feelings. As you see that Tantra ! Not Allowed ! has been very Progressive and elastic compare with those variety of tantra. I think its been 6yrs had past yet STILL, their server was running. Why? because they have been very careful in making changes. they study their new updates firmly, before making an implemention. They do not decide with players complain through ticket or private message ALONE. they make it fair with every players want's. And so far I didn't see any server that last long aside from ! Not Allowed !. because this server isn't all about rushing new update just to earn money it's all about players want's with the game. plus donators are well taking care of. this is not a sort of complain admin lelouch. this is about the players that had abandone the game and still in counting. if u want to regain those players back and invite more player and to have an equal people in kruma, try to not to rush things, because you know what? THIS SERVER IS DYING thats a REALTALK not a PEPTALK. Actually u will still earn money if u raise up the price of upgrading stones that contains 100% success refining rate. then conduct double taney once a month. On the other hand since we are implementing 2 types of set/ weapons which is the donated and non-donated u should raise up the upgrading price of non-donated or crafted set and items so that there will be an equal hardship between non donator and donator player, because donator give their money while non donator give their time. So make donated item a little better but not far from non donated items so that they will also able to kill in kruma. let say donated items able to do 2hits make non donated item able to do 3hits to kill their opponent. And if you investigate every reports about the game open your two eyes and mind when you do so. don't listen with those defendants. You know and masterd the tantra, thats why u became GM's, and there for you know the pros and cons in this game, tricks , Ch3at engines and speed hack how does this things exist in the game, and how to shut it down.

In addition for you to invite more people in Vishnu conduct a guild activity just like before in k12 we have Fortress war and Biryu war, since you are giving taney as a reward in TOP MP gainer at kruma, make it less instead of 40,000 30,000 20,000 taney make it 30,000 , 25,000 , 20,000 taneys then the remaining taney put it on Fort war and biryu war as a budget to invite players and create their own guild per god.

and about the set and weapon access, do not make it usable for only months or weeks. you should place an agreement that this set/weapon/access will only last until 1yr and 5months or 2yrs, just like any other product that contain expiration date.. because if this will be properly realize, Investment for players also will happen in game, not only the Game masters were earning money But also the donators, if the donators sold out an items. they will earn money, and when they earn money, of course they will donate or buy taney again and this will help the server to be elastic.

I don't wan't this server to be the same as other servers that shut down instantly. I wan't tantra fr to be the greatest rival of tantra ! Not Allowed !. because so far i didn't see any good server that compete with ! Not Allowed !.

PS: i wan't fr to be an original fr. I don't wan't this server to be the same as the other server that shutdown because of rushing things for the sake of money.

:g20: :g20: :g20:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 04:47:03 PM »
In addition i am hoping that for the next update you will allow mages to be at astica 19. then since stun does rarely effect I hope you completely remove stun success rate to make kruma more intense. then put all second job skills into 7pts since we can't make it into 10pts. then additional 7k HP for the set to make it balance.. just a favor if many would agree. Good to know  :)

Offline PATDO

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnGrDeN
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

:g20: :g20:

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

i think tantra online PH is the longest server standing now if im not mistaken its still active

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 06:12:18 PM »
i think tantra online PH is the longest server standing now if im not mistaken its still active
shhhhhhhu

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
  • ARANYAKAS - Server TantraPH (AMPED)
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
  • Char 1: Shiva
  • Char 2: Brahma
  • Char 3: Cali
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 07:23:10 PM »

It actually closed before  :cry-y: :cry-y:, now its a new Tantra PH server but yeah technically its still older than FR  :) :)
<^_^> HAVE A NICE DAY! <^_^>
H.A.N.D.

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 07:49:34 PM »
In addition i am hoping that for the next update you will allow mages to be at astica 19. then since stun does rarely effect I hope you completely remove stun success rate to make kruma more intense. then put all second job skills into 7pts since we can't make it into 10pts. then additional 7k HP for the set to make it balance.. just a favor if many would agree. Good to know  :)

:guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 01:15:12 AM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

I respect this one..But about this case every developer from k12 and k13 have different mind sets, they also been in other servers and i think they know what is there capabilities and limitations...From what I observed the server is too fast in deciding things especially sets effects and level efffects. When you do realized after playing your favorite characters they make it dead as soon as the top donator is complaining. They radically changed it and that makes no sense why? Becoz the leas donators are less Spooned in the game..Its like saying or giving to a loyal customers well in fact they did not know that we are all old players of fr k12. This misconceptions about levels and aets effects are so hustle to handle..So lazy to arrange why? Becoz it was running already for about 6 to 8 mos now..Unfortunately the problems is still there..Oh guys I am talkng to whole system. Let us wait until July and observed what they can do about this..Its normal to a server who had a few players and few donators why? Becoz a player doesnt stick to one server they dont need to be dead complaining in one server becoz its boring to wait. So what we have to do is try and search. Then comeback compare analyzed to which servers did you find most easy and suitable to your taste..There are many out there make a choice. Stop complaining the GMs knows it...But if they dont feel this then thats the results of being not open minded...

If you are a gamer dont stand to one lane of enjoyment find another options to fill out your stress and contentment. Like me and my friends are soon to have this of our own..See you there if we finish and fix oir own.. You know what I mean  :).

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2017, 09:03:23 AM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2017, 11:11:41 PM »

TAKES TIME TO READ

I will be handling the server starting this July. I'm still observing the players, the game and the items. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. New items may come but i assure you that your old items will not simply go to the trash bin. Thats a hint for you  :g185:

Offline friedhof

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Cemetery
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2017, 11:23:30 PM »
I will be handling the server starting this July. I'm still observing the players, the game and the items. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. New items may come but i assure you that your old items will not simply go to the trash bin. Thats a hint for you  :g185:
:g20: :coeur: :g20:
I'm WEAK but one thing for sure I'm not a COWARD
Don't try me coz i'll shoot you ^________^

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 01:17:42 AM »
nice

Offline PATDO

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnGrDeN
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 08:38:00 AM »
:g20: :g20: :g20: :) :) :) :) :g19:

Offline hithitgirl

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PILOT
  • Char 2: NI
  • Char 3: KUAN
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »
 :cry-y: :cry-y:
EMAMCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY, NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS"