Author Topic: To GM lelouch and other ADMIN this might be right or wrong  (Read 7659 times)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
Re: To GM lelouch and other ADMIN this might be right or wrong
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 04:37:33 PM »
I will be handling the server starting this July. I'm still observing the players, the game and the items. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. New items may come but i assure you that your old items will not simply go to the trash bin. Thats a hint for you  :g185:

OK, so there is up coming set. If you will change the existing set which is we only use it for just 6months ONLY, so be it. I put worth 3,000Php for all of it. I don't know about the other players if how much do they risk for their items. plus taney's just to purchase those upgrading stones from webmall and make our set +15. I am not counting this all with bad feelings. I'm saying this because we are just in the middle of enjoying the items that we bought, And we only enjoy it for just months. where as, if we use that money from another material thing it will take years before it got away. Now since you are going to implement this upcoming set on July. I'M HOPING. I AM HOPING that it will take yrs before you change it AGAIN. because it's not easy to earn money nowadays, especially those OFW's out there i'm pretty sure most of your players were OFW's. they left their everything just to earn money to another country, I hope you will give our satisfaction for this matter. And the thing which I am hoping very much for the next update is to have win win system between donators and Game Masters. We players donate or Buy taneys from you And you give your players or should I say CUSTOMER'S satisfaction and let your players have an investment in here because when you do so, take my word this server will be super rich, there will be lot of donators the moment they sold out an item, thats why K12 players were rich because we have investment in there, Set and Items take yrs before GM FR, Metallic and Makulitara change the set. And If you also have a plan to take our existing master point away pls don't because it is the only thing that cannot be change by anything. I'm hoping that this server won't be the same as Tantra Neo wherein every month they make an update just to earn money from their players, and now? the server is gone! I'm so sorry to use that as an example! I hope you get my point. And If no one listen's AGAIN, then take my words as an early R.I.P to those remaining donators. I am not only defending myself, I defend those players too who lend money and time for their account and to this server as well. Thank you!

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 05:31:10 PM »

OK, so there is up coming set. If you will change the existing set which is we only use it for just 6months ONLY, so be it. I put worth 3,000Php for all of it. I don't know about the other players if how much do they risk for their items. plus taney's just to purchase those upgrading stones from webmall and make our set +15. I am not counting this all with bad feelings. I'm saying this because we are just in the middle of enjoying the items that we bought, And we only enjoy it for just months. where as, if we use that money from another material thing it will take years before it got away. Now since you are going to implement this upcoming set on July. I'M HOPING. I AM HOPING that it will take yrs before you change it AGAIN. because it's not easy to earn money nowadays, especially those OFW's out there i'm pretty sure most of your players were OFW's. they left their everything just to earn money to another country, I hope you will give our satisfaction for this matter. And the thing which I am hoping very much for the next update is to have win win system between donators and Game Masters. We players donate or Buy taneys from you And you give your players or should I say CUSTOMER'S satisfaction and let your players have an investment in here because when you do so, take my word this server will be super rich, there will be lot of donators the moment they sold out an item, thats why K12 players were rich because we have investment in there, Set and Items take yrs before GM FR, Metallic and Makulitara change the set. And If you also have a plan to take our existing master point away pls don't because it is the only thing that cannot be change by anything. I'm hoping that this server won't be the same as Tantra Neo wherein every month they make an update just to earn money from their players, and now? the server is gone! I'm so sorry to use that as an example! I hope you get my point. And If no one listen's AGAIN, then take my words as an early R.I.P to those remaining donators. I am not only defending myself, I defend those players too who lend money and time for their account and to this server as well. Thank you!
:g20: :g20:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »

I think he didn't mention there will be a new set, he mentioned "new items may come", new items only and this is posted with uncertainty.. hehe hopefully Gm's could fix first what's needed to be fixed in this server, put it on top of their priorities.

Offline PATDO

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnGrDeN
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 06:22:58 PM »

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g19:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »
i Very Hope : is coming item : usable item or another item such as a charm tato like as K12 before and please dont bring coming new set  :) for this years.  2016 special set is enough  :)

item Tato charm i think all player need.  maybe GM Lelouch can evaluated : charm of heart, charm of damage, charm of defend and charm of speed.  choose one ? =>sacrifice others .   :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline PATDO

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnGrDeN
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2017, 08:06:19 PM »
i Very Hope : is coming item : usable item or another item such as a charm tato like as K12 before and please dont bring coming new set  :) for this years.  2016 special set is enough  :)

item Tato charm i think all player need.  maybe GM Lelouch can evaluated : charm of heart, charm of damage, charm of defend and charm of speed.  choose one ? =>sacrifice others .   :g20: :g20: :g20:

:) :) :) :g20: