Author Topic: GM Lelouch, Suggestion Event Trade.  (Read 3508 times)

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
GM Lelouch, Suggestion Event Trade.
« on: June 10, 2017, 08:44:19 AM »
Good Day GM Lelouch

Event Trade : Bedante. why ? because we need to refining ether weapon.

as we know, Since the weapon ether in the implementation, tog and crystal is unused/useless, so the boss monsters all no one intend to kill again, see the biryu angul and friends standing at area in 24 hours  :)  :)

I hope gm lelouch can create a Trade event.  1crystal + 2tog + rupee = 1 bdante, and event not in hours please, but at least 2-3 days. Because we needed time to find and kill the boss biryu, mudha and raphu.

So the game is not bored not just a war only,  but there are other activities hunting the boss to get crystal and tog.

Thank You and Good Game

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BabyAira
  • Char 2: BabyKeiko
  • Char 3: BabyElysia
Re: GM Lelouch, Suggestion Event Trade.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 10:23:33 AM »
Good Day GM Lelouch

as we know, Since the weapon ether in the implementation, tog and crystal is unused/useless, so the boss monsters all no one intend to kill again, see the biryu angul and friends standing at area in 24 hours  :)  :)

I hope gm lelouch can create a Trade event.  1crystal + 2tog + rupee = 1 bdante, and event not in hours please, but at least 2-3 days. Because we needed time to find and kill the boss biryu, mudha and raphu.

So the game is not bored not just a war only,  but there are other activities hunting the boss to get crystal and tog.

Thank You and Good Game

:g20:

Offline snorlaxDo14

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 10:27:26 AM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
Good Day GM Lelouch

Thank You and Good Game

A little harder recipe for bedante with limited trading time.. I will announce it soon.  :g20:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 05:56:56 PM »
A little harder recipe for bedante with limited trading time.. I will announce it soon.  :g20:

Okay Thank You GM Lelouch.   :g20:    i apreciate ...  :g20: :)

Please Event using asian Time.  :g148:  and for safe, use NPC maiden trade.

Offline unwantedson386

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
KARYA IS SOOOOOO OVER POWER / IMBALANCE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 10:24:01 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ALL GM'S ESPECIALLY TO THE PERSON ASSIGNED IN BALANCING EACH TRIBE OF THIS GAME.....TO THE VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON BALANCING EACH TRIBE....... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU DID YOUR WORK SO GOOD AND SOOOO FINE SIR...... IM A KARYA LOVER AND I AM USING ONLY ONE CHARACTER IN KRUMA AND THAT IS "K A R Y A" THE SOOOOOOOOO POWERFULLLLLL KARYA.... CAN YOU PLEASE SIR MAKE ALL KARYA'S TRIBE WEAKER? THEY ARE SO POWERFULLLLLL IN KRUMA... :) :) :) :) :) THE COOL DOWN OF THIER SKILLS ARE SOOOOOOO FAST.. THE DUSHA COOLDOWN IS SO FAST PLS MAKE IT SLOWER.. WE THE KARYA'S IN KRUMA CAN EASILY KILL ALL ENEMIES.... WE THE KARYAS IN KRUMA HAVE A VERY HIGH ACCURACY AND AVOIDANCE.... WE HAVE MANY "U S E F U L" SKILLS AND "P O W E R F U L" COMBOS.... DRUKAS ARE SOOOOO AFRAID OF US BUT ALWAYS RUNNING TOWARDS US  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:........ PLEASE MAKE DRUKA MORE POWERFUL AND ALSO MAKE MAGES MORE POWERFUL....
HOPING FOR A POSSITIVE RESPONSE ON THIS REGARD..
PS.... GM CAN YOU PLS "ATLEAST ONE TIME TRY TO USE KARYA IN KRUMA...... YOU WILL FEEL SO BORED BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO POWERFUL..... I BET....AND THANK YOU TO THE PERSON ASSIGNED IN BALANCING EACH TRIBE..... THANK YOU THANK YOU........ YOU'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "SMART AND INTELLIGENT" PROMISE......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline kitty

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 10:32:08 PM »
how about 250 pcs branch for uta sampad  with limited  trdin g time @__@

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 12:36:08 AM »
Good Day GM Lelouch

Thank You and Good Game

I do really Agree with you miss metro.. Cuz whats the purpose of Maiden event in exile Crystal = TOG in Anu 12 sambadu = TOG when TOG and Crystal is DEAD bec. of ether WEAP..
Tog is Great for VEDI but few people play in VEDi thats why i consider TOG and Crystals is DEAD. T_T.. I hope GM lealouch Find a WAY to make the GAME more Exciting not just KRUMA but for hunting ALSO.. THANKS for reading this.. ;-)  :) :) :) :g19: :g19: GOOD GAME!
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 12:45:24 PM »

I do really Agree with you miss metro.. Cuz whats the purpose of Maiden event in exile Crystal = TOG in Anu 12 sambadu = TOG when TOG and Crystal is DEAD bec. of ether WEAP..
Tog is Great for VEDI but few people play in VEDi thats why i consider TOG and Crystals is DEAD. T_T.. I hope GM lealouch Find a WAY to make the GAME more Exciting not just KRUMA but for hunting ALSO.. THANKS for reading this.. ;-)  :) :) :) :g19: :g19: GOOD GAME!

Thanks ronnie. Lets hope GM Lelouch soon implementation  :g20:

Every one i think need bedante to refining set & weapon.

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 03:51:39 PM »
I will have it this week, limited players can trade for a limited time. I will give the schedule 1 or 2 days before the event. Recipes will be announced 30mins before the event.  :guitare-crack:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2017, 06:00:01 PM »
To : GM LELOUCH and GM XAVIER

Please dont forget this event.  just REMEMBER  GM!

so as we know, donations temporary closed  :g7:  we cannot donation !

we need refining set/weapon.  so how can we get a bedante ? so other way maybe temporary make event trade. just change maiden (litle change). 
for balance price : 1 crystal + 2 tog + rupee = bedante   or  1crystal +1tog = bedante ?

please make this event until donation is Finish.,  why ? because for now, game is super BORING !!! cannot donation, cannot refining, ??? what going on ??? waiting until august is waste a time !!!