Poll

POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc

-- AGREE --
40 (87%)
-- DISAGREE --
6 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc  (Read 29851 times)

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
It seems the GM wants players to play DUMBER because other players are  DUMB.

It's like a race wherein you cant Exceed past 120 km/h because your opponent cant drive more than 120 km/h.

To GM 3k. DONT PROHIBIT PARTY BUG. INSTEAD, PERMA BAN PLAYERS THAT ARE CAUGHT ON VIDEO USING THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS ( MEMORY INJECTOR ) IN KRUMA

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
HAHAHA SIGE PAGDIINAN NYO PA KAKAPAL NG MUKHA NYO NAGMAMALINIS DITO SA LARONG TO KAPAG NASASAPAWAN NA KAYO NG GALING SASABIHAN NYO AGAD NA CHEATER LAHAT NG PLAYERS TIGNAN NYO GM HINDI YUNG NAKATIMBRE LANG SA INYO YUNG MINAMATAHAN NYO OBVIOUS NAMAN MERON KINAKAMPIHAN EH KABANO NG GM DITO SUNOD SUNURAN SA MGA PLAYERS HAHAHA! NAKO FAIR BA KA NINYO? FAIR GAME NYO MUKHA NYO!
:g20:

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
Bat kayo natatakot pagbawalan party bug?

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Bat kayo natatakot pagbawalan party bug?
HINDI NAMAN SA TAKOT MAWALA/IPAGBAWAL ANG PARTY BUG. ANG ISSUE KASI. HINDI NAMAN PARTY BUG YUNG DAPAT I REKLAMO. YUNG MGA CHEATER KASI, KPAG NAHULI NA NAG CH-Ch3at. ANG NIRARASON NILA NAKA PARTY BUG DAW SILA.

OK SANA KUNG MAWAWALA LAHAT NG BUG EH. KASO. AFTER IBAWAL NG PARTY BUG. MERON PARIN NAMAN IBANG BUG.

SLIDE LAUTI BUG. ER3
SHIELD+SKILL / UTA+BADRA ANIMATION CANCEL BUG.
BUKAMPAA+SKILL ANIMATION CANCEL BUG.
BIRYU AMULET BUG.
AND MANY MORE.

BUGS ARE PART OF THIS GAME. ANG KAILANGAN GAWIN NG GM DITO. I UPDATE ANG GAMEGUARD.

BALIK NAKAKA LUSOT YUNG APPLICATION NA GINAGAMIT NG MGA CHEATER DITO.

@GM 3K - IF YOU NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE APPLICATION USED TO Ch3at IN THIS GAME. JUST PM ME. I'LL EVEN SEND YOU A VIDEO ON HOW IT WORKS.

DONT MAKE THIS AN ISSUE ABOUT PARTY BUG. BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY AN ISSUE ABOUT OTHER THIRD PARTY PROGRAM/S.

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
85% vs 15%

Im going to delete irrelevant posts.

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile

@GM 3K - IF YOU NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE APPLICATION USED TO Ch3at IN THIS GAME. JUST PM ME. I'LL EVEN SEND YOU A VIDEO ON HOW IT WORKS.

DONT MAKE THIS AN ISSUE ABOUT PARTY BUG. BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY AN ISSUE ABOUT OTHER THIRD PARTY PROGRAM/S.

if you wish to help, you should've sent it, no more ifs and buts. Send it now.  :DEAD:

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
In my insight, these bugs are not created by players they/we just discovered it. Bugs are somewhat wrong in the game and of course removing or fixing the bug is GM, Developer, CM, or whatsoever's job. It is not the player who will need to adjust. This server already profited a lot, and that might be enough to hire a good developer to fix the said bugs. AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO NEED TO ADJUST. BUG IS THE GAME MASTER'S PROBLEM. IT IS LIKE QZP BUG, LOOT BUG, MAIL BUG. GM NEED TO DO SOMETHING WHEREAS THEY ALREADY DID ON THE THREE(3) SAID BUGS. AGAIN AND AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WILL NEED TO ADJUST. IT'S YOUR SERVER, IT'S YOUR GAME. DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR GAME.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we are concerned here of party trick, monster/player trick, etc. how else can you solve/fix this issue? your comment is good but it wasn't good enough.  :saint1: loot bug - no more drop/loot in kruma. Mail bug? mail is disabled. qzp bug? is this used in kruma? biryu amulet - abused by players.

It all boils down to players abusive of such things. Its better to have players who are well-disciplined and Only players who love this server would participate here. I hope we are mature enough to follow server rules.

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
It seems the GM wants players to play DUMBER because other players are  DUMB.

It's like a race wherein you cant Exceed past 120 km/h because your opponent cant drive more than 120 km/h.

To GM 3k. DONT PROHIBIT PARTY BUG. INSTEAD, PERMA BAN PLAYERS THAT ARE CAUGHT ON VIDEO USING THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS ( MEMORY INJECTOR ) IN KRUMA

i dont understand your issues. You are abuser yourself. You benefit from it that's why it's okay to just let it.. sometimes you have to sacrifice things for best results..

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
HINDI NAMAN SA TAKOT MAWALA/IPAGBAWAL ANG PARTY BUG. ANG ISSUE KASI. HINDI NAMAN PARTY BUG YUNG DAPAT I REKLAMO. YUNG MGA CHEATER KASI, KPAG NAHULI NA NAG CH-Ch3at. ANG NIRARASON NILA NAKA PARTY BUG DAW SILA.

OK SANA KUNG MAWAWALA LAHAT NG BUG EH. KASO. AFTER IBAWAL NG PARTY BUG. MERON PARIN NAMAN IBANG BUG.

SLIDE LAUTI BUG. ER3
BIRYU AMULET BUG.
AND MANY MORE.

BUGS ARE PART OF THIS GAME. ANG KAILANGAN GAWIN NG GM DITO. I UPDATE ANG GAMEGUARD.

BALIK NAKAKA LUSOT YUNG APPLICATION NA GINAGAMIT NG MGA CHEATER DITO.

"SLIDE LAUTI BUG. ER3
BIRYU AMULET BUG.
AND MANY MORE.

BUGS ARE PART OF THIS GAME. ANG KAILANGAN GAWIN NG GM DITO. I UPDATE ANG GAMEGUARD."

After this poll, i'm pretty sure that there will be rules and exemptions such as sliding skills, this won't hurt.
SLIDE SKILLS and Uta + Badra animations are not new to me. these doesn't seem to look like your using a Ch3at 3ngin3.

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
LIKE  :g20:

I hate seeing these moves in kruma.

player: vandam

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ovKMPGBaiRg?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2foyUnMLPF8?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

26 players agreed so far, if majority agreed then it means i could give sanction to this kind of moves if i caught you again.

If you are Recording someone as Proof/Evidence of cheating. Atleast MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LAG.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
we are concerned here of party trick, monster/player trick, etc. how else can you solve/fix this issue? your comment is good but it wasn't good enough.  :saint1: loot bug - no more drop/loot in kruma. Mail bug? mail is disabled. qzp bug? is this used in kruma? biryu amulet - abused by players.

It all boils down to players abusive of such things. Its better to have players who are well-disciplined and Only players who love this server would participate here. I hope we are mature enough to follow server rules.

very well said..  :g20: :g20:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
"SLIDE LAUTI BUG. ER3
BIRYU AMULET BUG.
AND MANY MORE.

BUGS ARE PART OF THIS GAME. ANG KAILANGAN GAWIN NG GM DITO. I UPDATE ANG GAMEGUARD."

After this poll, i'm pretty sure that there will be rules and exemptions such as sliding skills, this won't hurt.
SLIDE SKILLS and Uta + Badra animations are not new to me. these doesn't seem to look like your using a Ch3at 3ngin3.

That's true yeah. But, Us melee characters who can do Airloot/PartyLoot will be heavily affected. After all of those lengthy practice sessions to improve out PartyLooting it will be prohibited. Why? because the gameguard can't filter out the Ch3at that's been pestering the server. That doesn't seem right. If anything, It's the gameguard that is needing some attention.

DO NOT PROHIBIT PARTY LOOT JUST BECAUSE THE GAMEGUARD CAN'T DEAL WITH THE Ch3at THAT THEY'VE BEEN USING. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE ASKING US TO PLAY DUMBER INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SERVER ANTI-Ch3at PROGRAM SMARTER.

just my two cents

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile

That's true yeah. But, Us melee characters who can do Airloot/PartyLoot will be heavily affected. After all of those lengthy practice sessions to improve out PartyLooting, It will be deemed prohibited? Why? Because the F*ing gameguard can't filter out the Ch3at that's been pestering the server thats why!. That doesn't seem right. If anything, It's the gameguard that is needing some attention and updates.

DO NOT PROHIBIT PARTY LOOT JUST BECAUSE THE GAMEGUARD CAN'T DEAL WITH THE Ch3at THAT THEY'VE BEEN USING. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE ASKING US TO PLAY DUMBER INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SERVER ANTI-Ch3at PROGRAM SMARTER.

just my two cents

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
still not fair gm.. its a bug. Bug is useful for some reason not abusing it just to gain mp, or make you strong, gain fame or what makes you believe. Me make me an example i am playing normal and clean no Airloots using Bugs or whatever they call in kruma.. But still i gain BIG MP now im TOP 12 over all ranking in just 1 and a half month and remains top 1 in 2 consecutive months coming in gainer.. and soon to be hall of FAMER part in TOP 10 in game. But i play CLEAN i can even kill abusive buggers in kruma 1 on 1 in fair position. So why afraid of AIRLOOT bug skill fast casting gone? when you can play fair, clean and normal you can still kill gain MP and can still ENJOY the game..  :g20: :g20: :g20:

just sayin.. :deva: :Tantra-Shiva:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
still not fair gm.. its a bug. Bug is useful for some reason not abusing it just to gain mp, or make you strong, gain fame or what makes you believe. Me make me an example i am playing normal and clean no Airloots using Bugs or whatever they call in kruma.. But still i gain BIG MP now im TOP 12 over all ranking in just 1 and a half month and remains top 1 in 2 consecutive months coming in gainer.. and soon to be hall of FAMER part in TOP 10 in game. But i play CLEAN i can even kill abusive buggers in kruma 1 on 1 in fair position. So why afraid of AIRLOOT bug skill fast casting gone? when you can play fair, clean and normal you can still kill gain MP and can still ENJOY the game..  :g20: :g20: :g20:

just sayin.. :deva: :Tantra-Shiva:

Playing fair and clean? YEAH! TOTALLY! You're so clean  that your sleep doesn't even show casting animation...