Author Topic: Awaken Us!!!  (Read 6964 times)

Offline KiTFURY

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Awaken Us!!!
« on: July 10, 2017, 02:56:28 AM »
I might not be part of this game any longer, but just a question and concern for those remaining players an on going player, why can't you do the old routine in tantra fr k12 in here? FR was known for a very powerful yet balance server. Personally, I miss the old k12 stats it was and as you see old players of FR k12 enjoyed it very much. And now, I cannot seems to locate the direction of this server to many inessential changes, yet those necessary problem are being repudiated. in k12 GM Maku, GM metalic and GM FR handled the server very well, it's just the GM monitoring who did not make the judgement for CHEATERS fair because he/she was protecting his/her own people which I think one of the reason why k12 has been completely lockdown. they say it was a pinoy (PepTalk) Anyway, other than that, the 3 official legit GM's catch the interest of good players, with or without buff, shields, etc all damages are equal. plus they have different charms TOB, TOV, TOS, TA Charm so on. skills are all Level 10 yet balance, mages allow to be astica 19 without any objections there's no stun but we are able to kill as many as we could, then it take yrs before changing anything. why is it impossible to make it here? what is the main OBJECTIVE of the newly GM's from this server? is it for their personal interest ? is it one sided to those who complains through open ticket ? or for the satisfaction of ALL their customers/donators/players? I understand that, you have your own plan. but the challenge for you is that will this remaining and upcoming players gonna like it or not?
and I WANNA FULLY ASK:
1. Is this server connected to fr which is the real owner of this server?
2. The staff and newly GM's are you from tantra neo? (Chismis)
3. Are we still playing the server FR in which we have waited too long?

I'm asking because this forum, the site was origonally designed by FR and now the name was different. aware us. I Hope you don't take this questions too personal

FR k12 stats (c) owners

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
Re: Awaken Us!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 10:02:10 AM »
I might not be part of this game any longer, but just a question and concern for those remaining players an on going player, why can't you do the old routine in tantra fr k12 in here? FR was known for a very powerful yet balance server. Personally, I miss the old k12 stats it was and as you see old players of FR k12 enjoyed it very much. And now, I cannot seems to locate the direction of this server to many inessential changes, yet those necessary problem are being repudiated. in k12 GM Maku, GM metalic and GM FR handled the server very well, it's just the GM monitoring who did not make the judgement for CHEATERS fair because he/she was protecting his/her own people which I think one of the reason why k12 has been completely lockdown. they say it was a pinoy (PepTalk) Anyway, other than that, the 3 official legit GM's catch the interest of good players, with or without buff, shields, etc all damages are equal. plus they have different charms TOB, TOV, TOS, TA Charm so on. skills are all Level 10 yet balance, mages allow to be astica 19 without any objections there's no stun but we are able to kill as many as we could, then it take yrs before changing anything. why is it impossible to make it here? what is the main OBJECTIVE of the newly GM's from this server? is it for their personal interest ? is it one sided to those who complains through open ticket ? or for the satisfaction of ALL their customers/donators/players? I understand that, you have your own plan. but the challenge for you is that will this remaining and upcoming players gonna like it or not?
and I WANNA FULLY ASK:
1. Is this server connected to fr which is the real owner of this server?
2. The staff and newly GM's are you from tantra neo? (Chismis)
3. Are we still playing the server FR in which we have waited too long?

I'm asking because this forum, the site was origonally designed by FR and now the name was different. aware us. I Hope you don't take this questions too personal

FR k12 stats (c) owners

You already left the server and you leave us with this? I would appreciate this post more if this comes from an EXISTING ACTIVE player. I noticed all you do is complain here and there.. This is the only server wherein you can trashtalk the Gm's am i right? NEO SERVER you said? IN NEO SERVER, try to question their decision and you will be ban right away. That is not democratic. Here? Your main account was banned by 3000Fr because you are posting here in forums related to other server. Forgotten?
Some players keep on badmouthing and yet they dont know their limitations. Gm 3000fr is capable of banning players. All he needed to do is base everything on the server rules and if you did not comply, you are gone in this world. Simple. Ain't it? Now for DUMMY FORUM USERS, the admin is also banning them. why? they have no serious post. they just loved bashing and trolling. So if you own this server, are you happy? Of course not. There is a proper way to argue with somebody.

And let me answer your posts one by one.. The K13 server FILES is very DIFFERENT from K12 FILES. I am sure you have noticed that too. So the accessories,
 (charm, ring, earring,bracelets etc), Weapons, armor sets are DIFFERENT. So you cannot see that wherever you search in the files directory. Now the server have ADDITIONAL ACTIVE GM's, which were all from OLD K12 server with AMPLE of time to focus on the server improvements, they are trying to bring K12 server items into reality. Yes it has a different name but the stats will be the same and the effects in your character. One released item, the Charm of Coignito.

To answer your questions
1. Is this server connected to fr which is the real owner of this server? DEFINITELY! The NEW GM"s are connected to Gm 3000fr. Gm 3000fr is very busy and have little time now, so what do you expect? just let the server alone, no active GMs or just wait for it to close? Now 3 Gm's are added, all active and yet you complain.

2. The staff and newly GM's are you from tantra neo? (Chismis) No, as i have said they are from OLD K12 server. The early days of it.
3. Are we still playing the server FR in which we have waited too long? Yes still.  Hostings were changed because it is needed. The old one had expired and they need to transfer it to a new and better one.

Gm 3000fr have added the word EVOLUTION in our title because from here  the new admin is trying to fix every bug or problem that were encountered previouly.. One important thing you must be aware of, since APRIL 2017 it was the new admin working on the events and this server must have stopped existing if the new admin did not arise.  :dodo: :dodo: :dodo:

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
In here new GM very rush.  Make a all item is not price again.   Premium item is premium item. Until new gm. I dont see different premium item and crafted item. So in future  never player donation again. WhY Bcause every player afraid. In a count monthly. Price a premium item can turn down bcause a new gm hoby clearance.   

In future i hope all weapon new and set. May be crated. So fair for all. If not.??? Good bye tantra k13. See u soon in 2030

RUSH? server up december 2016.
new Charm released JULY 2017. where is RUSH there METRO? You referring to ETHER = its power weapon GIVEN FREE. still not happy?

Offline KiTFURY

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 11:29:25 AM »
as I said do not make my question too personal Jada/Asuna
 :g186:  I don't care about ban thing. I'm asking this because I have plan to go back soon if all this things are fix, Now? IDK.
Goodbye Dying game. FYI i am still part of the game, But I am just A pilot as of now  :) as of now I will stop complaining. I'll just observe how does this game slowly fade away  :)

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »
new Charm released JULY 2017. where is RUSH there METRO? You referring to ETHER = its power weapon GIVEN FREE. still not happy?

mage astica 19 allow it.  Maybe some player will comeback. Just try.😍😘😍😘😍💋💖💗💟💞💝❤💞💖💗💕💓💜💛💟❣💌

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 11:39:39 AM »
as I said do not make my question too personal Jada/Asuna
 :g186:  I don't care about ban thing. I'm asking this because I have plan to go back soon if all this things are fix, Now? IDK.
Goodbye Dying game. FYI i am still part of the game, But I am just A pilot as of now  :) as of now I will stop complaining. I'll just observe how does this game slowly fade away  :)

I pity Jada, if you think that's who I am. The server is doing its best to make the game enjoyable for everybody. Shrag off the idea that we are getting too personal here. Its you getting personal with a player who doesnt know anything. Excuse me Miss Jada. I apologize he/she dragged your name here.

mage astica 19 allow it.  Maybe some player will comeback. Just try.😍😘😍😘😍💋💖💗💟💞💝❤💞💖💗💕💓💜💛💟❣💌

I raised that concern already. The admin is not composed of just 1 or 2 Gm.. they are 5. So i suggested the level down, they didnt agree. So what can i do?  :g34:

Offline KiTFURY

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »
I pity Jada, if you think that's who I am. The server is doing its best to make the game enjoyable for everybody. Shrag off the idea that we are getting too personal here. Its you getting personal with a player who doesnt know anything. Excuse me Miss Jada. I apologize he/she dragged your name here.

I raised that concern already. The admin is not composed of just 1 or 2 Gm.. they are 5. So i suggested the level down, they didnt agree. So what can i do?  :g34:

as I hope, you won't take my questions, my words to personal I complain? Of course, this is forum, it was made to make an arguement, voice out our complains. Get shock! if the content of this forum was more on compliments, possitive words, never been into negative side.
We complain because we donate.
You answer because you value the players whos helping this game, Did you value them?  :g186:  because without us, You're not there and there's no Tantra Evolution. That's how you handle maturity. I complain, Because I wanna go back, but now? IDK.
I hope as GM FR came back this server was still running. Hope so.
I will stop complaining. And I'll just observe and witness the destination of Tantra FR.

GG

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 12:14:58 PM »
as I hope, you won't take my questions, my words to personal I complain? Of course, this is forum, it was made to make an arguement, voice out our complains. Get shock! if the content of this forum was more on compliments, possitive words, never been into negative side.
You answer because you value the players whos helping this game, Did you value them?  :g186:  because without us, You're not there and there's no Tantra Evolution. That's how you handle maturity. I complain, Because I wanna go back, but now? IDK.
I will stop complaining. And I'll just observe and witness the destination of Tantra FR.

GG
:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 12:21:26 PM »

GG

Just an FYI, GM3000 didnt leave the server. He is part of the admin.  :g34:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 12:46:08 PM »

Charm Release Juli 2017 in premium mall.  The question, we want buy use what ??? small horn ???? until now donation system is Maintenance. i think to very long time for fix donation payment, ?????

since Deva max ast 21, to many deva is quiting, but for me is not big problem deva ast 19,20,21. i like a fair game.

if not fair since ether weapon is release bcause option and damage same with power weapon.  please respect us to who donation a big money to buy power weapon.  now power weapon 17k taney CAN CREATE with egg 500pcs + 500m ??? is a big problem in here.   my suggest from a few month ago make a little different option for ether since ether weapon release. but my sugest is refused.  in future who want to donation buying premium weapon ? if one day can create for only hunting mob egg ??? crazy think !.   

IF new GM dont know me ? please ask GM 3k. he very know me.  im just player, for me game for fun,  But for my friends, I just pity them for the power weapon collection. Because I invited all my friends to play in this server.

so in future, i hope all new weapon CRAFTED and Set too, all CRAFTED.  :g20:    for now, is late to change option for ether weapon, so for now is oke no need change anything again for eter weapon. i think to late.

Just an FYI, GM3000 didnt leave the server. He is part of the admin.  :g34:

off course, GM 3K not leave. he just a GUESS, special Guess for little help.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 01:01:01 PM »

You already left the server and you leave us with this? I would appreciate this post more if this comes from an EXISTING ACTIVE player. I noticed all you do is complain here and there.. This is the only server wherein you can trashtalk the Gm's am i right? NEO SERVER you said? IN NEO SERVER, try to question their decision and you will be ban right away. That is not democratic. Here? Your main account was banned by 3000Fr because you are posting here in forums related to other server. Forgotten?
Some players keep on badmouthing and yet they dont know their limitations. Gm 3000fr is capable of banning players. All he needed to do is base everything on the server rules and if you did not comply, you are gone in this world. Simple. Ain't it? Now for DUMMY FORUM USERS, the admin is also banning them. why? they have no serious post. they just loved bashing and trolling. So if you own this server, are you happy? Of course not. There is a proper way to argue with somebody.

And let me answer your posts one by one.. The K13 server FILES is very DIFFERENT from K12 FILES. I am sure you have noticed that too. So the accessories,
 (charm, ring, earring,bracelets etc), Weapons, armor sets are DIFFERENT. So you cannot see that wherever you search in the files directory. Now the server have ADDITIONAL ACTIVE GM's, which were all from OLD K12 server with AMPLE of time to focus on the server improvements, they are trying to bring K12 server items into reality. Yes it has a different name but the stats will be the same and the effects in your character. One released item, the Charm of Coignito.

To answer your questions
1. Is this server connected to fr which is the real owner of this server? DEFINITELY! The NEW GM"s are connected to Gm 3000fr. Gm 3000fr is very busy and have little time now, so what do you expect? just let the server alone, no active GMs or just wait for it to close? Now 3 Gm's are added, all active and yet you complain.

2. The staff and newly GM's are you from tantra neo? (Chismis) No, as i have said they are from OLD K12 server. The early days of it.
3. Are we still playing the server FR in which we have waited too long? Yes still.  Hostings were changed because it is needed. The old one had expired and they need to transfer it to a new and better one.

Gm 3000fr have added the word EVOLUTION in our title because from here  the new admin is trying to fix every bug or problem that were encountered previouly.. One important thing you must be aware of, since APRIL 2017 it was the new admin working on the events and this server must have stopped existing if the new admin did not arise.  :dodo: :dodo: :dodo:

Ohh. I'm one of the players who already quit and still active and monitoring the updates. Is this how we are treated now? It seems like we didn't even contributed in this server the way you talk.  :-rupiah: :-rupiah: :-rupiah:  :g185:

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 02:07:37 PM »
Charm Release Juli 2017 in premium mall.  The question, we want buy use what ??? small horn ???? until now donation system is Maintenance. i think to very long time for fix donation payment, ?????

since Deva max ast 21, to many deva is quiting, but for me is not big problem deva ast 19,20,21. i like a fair game.

if not fair since ether weapon is release bcause option and damage same with power weapon.  please respect us to who donation a big money to buy power weapon.  now power weapon 17k taney CAN CREATE with egg 500pcs + 500m ??? is a big problem in here.   my suggest from a few month ago make a little different option for ether since ether weapon release. but my sugest is refused.  in future who want to donation buying premium weapon ? if one day can create for only hunting mob egg ??? crazy think !.   

IF new GM dont know me ? please ask GM 3k. he very know me.  im just player, for me game for fun,  But for my friends, I just pity them for the power weapon collection. Because I invited all my friends to play in this server.

so in future, i hope all new weapon CRAFTED and Set too, all CRAFTED.  :g20:    for now, is late to change option for ether weapon, so for now is oke no need change anything again for eter weapon. i think to late.

off course, GM 3K not leave. he just a GUESS, special Guess for little help.

ether eggs = it was released by previous developer. Spare the new ones today. About the donation, 3000fr closed it. Please let us not blame the new admin, they carry the burden now for which in the first place they helped to continue the server.

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 02:15:02 PM »
ether eggs = it was released by previous developer. Spare the new ones today. About the donation, 3000fr closed it. Please let us not blame the new admin, they carry the burden now for which in the first place they helped to continue the server.

I love the new weapons (Ether) GM. 

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 03:26:16 PM »
ok  :g20:

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BabyAira
  • Char 2: BabyKeiko
  • Char 3: BabyElysia
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 04:15:11 PM »
how about make some event for next release new weapon,
trade power weapon +15 (only power weapon not ether weapon) with new spesial weapon +15 ???
 :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:
 :garuda: :deva: :asura: :rakshasa: :gandharva: :kimnara: :naga: :g19: