Author Topic: New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....  (Read 12209 times)

Offline SkyChurch

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BarragaN
Re: New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 01:43:02 PM »
im not think what u problem defend even or not. My thinking. Why player in kruma always comolain this 2 player. Silver and even.  Why always they. ? In kruma shiva have a many player. Rathian. Cindikato and many more. Why always thats 2 receive complain abuse?   Can you answer? Why not other player shiva. why not rathian they complain why not cindikato? Bcause they a normal character playing.   And good player.

Im not pro B or V. Im standing at a middle side. Not pro any side. But i talk with fact

Don't know to them, maybe you ask them. I think no one is a bad player, there's only one person or more can't accept defeat.

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
Re: New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 01:51:07 PM »
Hello Everyone.

I am clearing SilverRayleigh based on the video I see it normal, I am only confused why AshuraJr's samayoga has no decrease/effect in his HP? Did he cast dusha?

For even, The only questionable casting there was the stun at 2:00-2:02 - This is a screen-gliche. From your view he is far from the garuda and surely, it's different in his screen.

last skill blown was poison-prapad = which apparently killed you. You are confused by the stun? it is from the NAGA.

Because of this video, it is time for us to prolong the cool down of prapad?

I am not convinced, I need to see more video. I monitor this player myself and battle with them when I go to kruma. Please provide atleast 3 videos as indicated in the rules of reporting  :g34: :g34: :g34:

Illegal access? Show proof.
As a Gm, I am very strict and very sensitive esp when it comes to GM accessories. If you know any of our staff, ask them.  :g104:

I have answered this report and Its time for me to close this or else, we will watch a boxing later  :lol: :lol: :lol: