Author Topic: Tests Server TANTRA KATHANA K¹³ ~ Server Bêta Closed - TOPIC BUGS REPORTS  (Read 27585 times)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
Impossible to do Pamir plains quests(53+) because of altered drops. 1st it was big horns, now hands of stained blood... Mobs drop accessories crafting materials  :) 

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
Jina boss Nirpati / Nirpate got a very high hp and high damage, and killed me with two blows, like I hit it with sugama the HP didnt move - Im not sure with the other bosses there.  Its very opposite to its superior (e.g.  Kaspa patri), though we do not look over with bosses significantly especially the low level bosses since we're more on the pvp side but I hope you can justify and balance as what they were before.

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Also, there are instances that we think that the monster (this also applies to players)we hit are just near but they're not.  Like while I hit them the attack lands but it says miss or it does not show any damage just to find out that they are from afar - probably this is because of a server delay or lag?  I have also experienced this in tantra SEA.  Please fix    :cry-y:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
Ow I thought it was only me lol. Same here. Sometimes there's a mob near you but can't hit it. After some time it goes a mile away :g7: I thought it was only me haha. On Kp it would be really bad. Thing is that no lag here so idk why this is happening. Maybe spawn spots are different at server files and the client, since it starts happening after mobs respawn Just like you said, there are many servers with the same thing so.. I would suppose it's some ant KP stuff

Offline jeffmanex

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SKEEPOO
it seems like we all have similarity with this issue.

if you already have the latest version of windows os then you could face this irregularity between player to mobs, or player  to player. I think this should be optimize on our server, but you can avoid this using lower version of windows os like win7. I have seen this glitch on different server as well, players are more likely to have lower version of windows to make their game experience as perfect as possible.. ^^ :)  :g19: :g19:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
Windows 7 here :) on Linux it was ok though. Interesting lol. I was about to guess that it was videocard problem but it wouldnt go right on ubuntu if it was vcd.. Sometimes I can see players outside mandara even though they are standing next to maiden haha.

Offline jeffmanex

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: SKEEPOO
hahah after all its not the version of windows you are using  :) actually im using win10 and most of the time this location of players/mobs, player/player glitch they call it is exist, despite the fact that players said that it was optimize on win 7. then what is the reason behind this, very strange.

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Observation:

Legend:
 Experience / Rupiahs/ Items/ Drops are in Orange

General
*Monsters who would be agressive on lower level are still aggressive despite of being max level
*Sefar weapons are better than the Dark weapons
*There are some few parts in the sefar set that gives better stats than some few parts in the Dark sets
* Player- player and Player- Monster distance bug
*YOU CAN SELL "UNSALABLE / SALE IMPOSSIBLE" Items to any NPC'S IN MANDARA except Himita at 0 rupiahs!!
* Samabat desti only shows success after skill lands
*Taneys is spelled as Tanys

Mandara Area
*Pharmacist Karan and Jeweler Ashuri are completely out of order
*Level 38 armor parts drop and Level 40+ by mandara area monsters
*azis and surapas can not be used for upgrading   :p
*Flower, an exile monster found in 641/303 lower right quadrant outside of mandara village. Last time I also found a Kaspa konsa and killed it, outside mandara village gate.

Mandara Dungeon 1
*Sambadu and chattou drop - ugra mlecchas cauras, visatulas
*High hp high damage tarantula and tarantula cauras,
*High hp Sarpa and Sarpa rajas, Kavanda, Kavanda jatu and Visatula and visatula cauras
*Ring coupon accessory drop
*Fewer Pisaci and Pisaci Caura, with level 68 items drop

Mandara Dungeon 2

* Vikari drop on Sauba
*"Earring Coupon Accessories" drop
*Nagamudra Hima no drop

Shambala Castle

*Tarantula drops chattou at seldom times
*Digamvara boss not found
*Invisible objects(e.g campfire, stone) at shambala area specifically in kualitara area and Holy army barracks camp causes in blocking players while passing by.
*NPC's like Jeweler Nara and Saranu lack some options

Jina
*Zaku Gosu boss nirpati, Astamu, Sestaku and etc - have high HP high damage
*Zaku Gosu chance to drop level 68 items (e.g Kanjin - level 68 two hand blade)

Pamir Plains
*Balastha Drbhika and Tundela got high hp
*All pamir bosses got hp and high damage

Exile
*Sukam boss has ME-like poison attack effect consumes 30%-35% of HP overtime for few seconds
*Sukam drops sambadu and prajatis, charm of hero(zarku), level 68 items
*Exile monsters drop level 74 items, except the kyukrongs for which it is already normal for them
*Some exile monsters (bongbo, yakku) drops Forbidden Light Safe Hat
*Yakku, Yomrabyang only gives 19 pranas
* High hp on Yomrabyang and flower
*Kyuubi / Nayavasan boss in Exile not found
*Ban Dopang boss not found
*Ban Dopang dropped Belt of the Great Bear item

Emperors Tomb
*Insanely high exp in Emperors Tomb by 256,340,000 experience without any orb
* Scroll: Ornaspirit gongs, strong iron, satvan iron sangpan, Thick, Stones of Ornament, Feather of Holy Bird - drop in ET (these are shambala/jina level 46,52, 58 armor set ingredients in the previous)
*Che Mesa on both east and west wing are not found.  Che Mego found in palace east wing but no Che Dago in the West
*Emperor Buk Ngu (West) not found
*Hang Se, Hang Go, Hang Cho, Hang Da, no rupiah / item (jade trinket/mirror, etc) drop but got Wooden Doll (morpheus) from Hang Cho

Kruma
*Kruma kabu are in cluster and does not move around pretty much

Chaturanga (City in the Skies)
*No rupiah drop in any monsters
*Eastern Turtle Byonmu does not drop Vid Mantri (Eastern Chammo) but Prajatis, Sambadu, stars and Charm of Hero instead

Biryu
*Cali shield dropped by chumsums in biryu
*Ssaulabi General / Anggul General drops 1,000,000 rupiahs only after defeat
*Biryu warfare monsters dropped Exodus belt
*Kaspa Patri no drop
*Makulitara Skyder (shield) dropped by Bora

Mudha
*100,000 rupiah drop for naga village and 50,000 rupiahs for mudha monsters
*Level 80 Forbidden parts dropped by Atuhi Karakra (not sure with other monsters in mudha yet)
*Tambula Crystal / Utah Sampad drop in Sachi Agua 2
*Level 74 armor parts names are highlighted in yellow colored text

Huge Forge
*Some few monsters (e.g Vrta Kapa) got a very high hp but maintained the same damage
*Vrta Kapa dropped Ancient FR Spear of Emperor

Naga Village
*Monsters drop 100,000 rupiah
* Some monsters drop chattou
*NPC Harina not found
*NPC Tribe Leader Rasi Mukhara not found

Naga Dungeon
*Only Huta Roha and Armadillo/Snu monster drops 100,000 rupiahs
*Chattou drop
*Drops amara 19 weapons where they should supposedly be dropped at Paroksya
*Bhangan (where black kapalans are present) has only 6 hp

Ruins
*Pizac Samanka drops Makulitarah Shield of Light
*Monsters rupiah is around 200,000+ rupiahs
*Pissaci Vasini, Sick Boar, Tarantula Shama, Viho, Sick Grave robber, Corrupted Spearman,Rifleman,Warrior only has 30k exp while the rest of the monsters in this map has 8.25m exp also it does not drop any rupiahs
* All monsters got the same hp, rupiahs / experience big or small they all have the same the same health points
*Makulitarah Glorious Shield and Hercules Bracelet of God II dropped by Pissaci Sbahina

Paroksya
*Monsters drops token gamble, this is similar to the vase needed in making panakas in the olden times (vase +20 amritas = 20 panakas)
* Easy to kill monsters
*Ozas or Ozawas are not as tough as they were in the other servers- it also does not drop skull scales
*No Haomas
*Special Artifact drop (description: Crafted Artifacts for FR pets)

***Still to be updated and keep posted***
To: Xavier :g162:

Updated:  December 11.2016 4:26 PM  (Philippines Time)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
Holether drops sambadu and uta sampad. No rups or exp though

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Holether drops sambadu and uta sampad. No rups or exp though

:g20:

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
Ziva pustika = not working
cargo / inventory  = no line (segregation of items like old tantra)
azis surapa = not working
abate = not working (item disappeared. instead of sure succes)

Actually, abate makes the stone not to be broken instead of the weapon.  So if you failed upgrading a weapon going +13 using a gavi, the stone remains the weapon disappears :g8:  :police: