Author Topic: For crybabies  (Read 2022 times)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
For crybabies
« on: January 02, 2017, 01:27:00 AM »
Hello, my first time posting in our forum. I just want to clarify things. Player Killing or PK and "Tripper" by killing others for fun has whole difference. Player killing is one of Tantra's default feature and MUST not need any sanction for that. While Tripping or what so they called "Tripper" for fun is more likely an abusing of PK feature and must not tolerate in this game. The point of posting this is to clarify you guys that if someone killed you do not just post in forum and asking for that player to get banned while you just have 1 screenshot. Or in rude phease, do not be a crybaby in a PK featured game.

PS: I do not have any connections with the recent reported characters. I just want to clarify you crybabies the difference of those two. I hate trippers too by the way.

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
Re: For crybabies
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:53:45 AM »
Hello  ... Yes yes i know ... you right, BUT:

https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,14089.0.html

PK is part of the game. The Korean Developers had planned for all the PK maps.
I do not have interference in the rules of the game, but i can give exceptions :g!!:

For me, to kill systematically in all the maps is automatically linked to the destruction of the parties in progress ... and therefore of the game. It is 100% to abuse
And this is not acceptable and I sanction by Karma

:)

Offline MhariA

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MHariA
  • Char 2: KissMySpeLL
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 04:53:11 AM »
Hello  ... Yes yes i know ... you right, BUT:

https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,14089.0.html

PK is part of the game. The Korean Developers had planned for all the PK maps.
I do not have interference in the rules of the game, but i can give exceptions :g!!:

For me, to kill systematically in all the maps is automatically linked to the destruction of the parties in progress ... and therefore of the game. It is 100% to abuse
And this is not acceptable and I sanction by Karma

:)

:g162: :g162:
__________MHariA__________

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 04:56:07 AM »
Since they kill you only once its ok but some people do it delibrately killing everyone. If there won't be any sanctions its gonna be a mess   :)

Offline MhariA

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MHariA
  • Char 2: KissMySpeLL
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 05:48:10 AM »
Since they kill you only once its ok but some people do it delibrately killing everyone. If there won't be any sanctions its gonna be a mess   :)
it remind me of tantra ph, exile map became war zone because of no action toward pk abuser.  :g52: :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: :g52g:
__________MHariA__________

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 09:21:57 AM »
Hello, my first time posting in our forum. I just want to clarify things. Player Killing or PK and "Tripper" by killing others for fun has whole difference. Player killing is one of Tantra's default feature and MUST not need any sanction for that. While Tripping or what so they called "Tripper" for fun is more likely an abusing of PK feature and must not tolerate in this game. The point of posting this is to clarify you guys that if someone killed you do not just post in forum and asking for that player to get banned while you just have 1 screenshot. Or in rude phease, do not be a crybaby in a PK featured game.

PS: I do not have any connections with the recent reported characters. I just want to clarify you crybabies the difference of those two. I hate trippers too by the way.

GORA GEO!