Author Topic: AFTER Restart Still hang and DC  (Read 5710 times)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
Re: AFTER Restart Still hang and DC
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 05:22:50 PM »
My Client just disappeared men  :cry-y:, I cant play :g14: do we have new client that I need to download?

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 05:41:23 PM »
Our donation option for now is limited as some bad players in the past has abused direct donation through Paypal. Direct donation through Visa/Mastercard is still on the process of confirmation

The Rupiah drop rate was decreased to stabilize the economy. We don't want rupiah to lose it's value.

really, please fix rupiah drop rate, coz everttime there is a patch rupiah rate changes too.

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 06:47:50 PM »
really, please fix rupiah drop rate, coz everttime there is a patch rupiah rate changes too.

This. To the GMs and Global Mod, you guys maybe should look into stabilizing the server first. Like fix the freezes and lags.

Offline Zhamaecious

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ZhAMAECiOUS
  • Char 2: ZhAMAECi0US
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »
My Client just disappeared men  :cry-y:, I cant play :g14: do we have new client that I need to download?

Maybe anti virus detect and delete, just install again the tantak13.exe that you download before..  :)

Offline Global-Moderator

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 07:18:10 PM »

Try to delete your old client. Turn off your antivirus and re-install a new one. in your antivirus settings, put an exception to the HTLauncher. and turn on your antivirus again.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 08:25:42 PM »
lets get real here I wont sugarcoat any of my words so bear with me. First what the ***** happened again after that server restart, adjustments and BUG FIXES? I'm experiencing freeze again since then. What did the developer changed again with the files? Data01.FR again? Still compressing files? Developers havem't learned from the old files yet? That FR files makes our client lag and freeze. When the new files was posted, there were NO fcking FR files there. And now developers are adding it up again.

Second why the server is so lag with some of ISPs? I was forced to load up my broadband just to play this game smoothly

Third why the hell that Some parts of Dark set are better than Special set? Special sets are more expensive than Dark. I am referring to Dark for asura and Special for asura look at the gloves, boots, and pants.

Fourth the special helm in item mall is different when you bought it. In mall you can see that it has 5500hp but when you buy it you might notice that the HP has been reduced to 2800

We already donated some of my earned moneys, is this how we expect and trust our money with?

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2017, 08:43:17 PM »
lets get real here I wont sugarcoat any of my words so bear with me. First what the ***** happened again after that server restart, adjustments and BUG FIXES? I'm experiencing freeze again since then. What did the developer changed again with the files? Data01.FR again? Still compressing files? Developers havem't learned from the old files yet? That FR files makes our client lag and freeze. When the new files was posted, there were NO fcking FR files there. And now developers are adding it up again.

Second why the server is so lag with some of ISPs? I was forced to load up my broadband just to play this game smoothly

Third why the hell that Some parts of Dark set are better than Special set? Special sets are more expensive than Dark. I am referring to Dark for asura and Special for asura look at the gloves, boots, and pants.

Fourth the special helm in item mall is different when you bought it. In mall you can see that it has 5500hp but when you buy it you might notice that the HP has been reduced to 2800

We already donated some of my earned moneys, is this how we expect and trust our money with?

chill, the best part, those astica 20 shield can be loot again...

now i am hoarding them xd.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 09:34:07 PM »
chill, the best part, those astica 20 shield can be loot again...

now i am hoarding them xd.

HAHAHA I'm using druka bro.  :g18:

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 11:45:59 PM »

This one too.

Item mall has many wrong details. New pet is name like the ring.
Maybe turn off the donation first and fix all this things.
Its hard to decide what to buy cause of the wrong details. People are just wasting money, they don't get what they want.

AND YES THAT DATA01.FR IS CAUSING THE FREEZE. REMOVE IT.!!!!