Poll

Drop rebalance and Bosses with rups+

Yes (I want change to happen)
13 (92.9%)
No (Everything remains as it is now. No changes)
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 11, 2017, 08:22:06 PM

Author Topic: Ridiculous drop rate will break the commerce  (Read 7262 times)

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
Re: Ridiculous drop rate will break the commerce
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 10:37:32 AM »
after some players already hoard the item, just retain it i guess, and implement stone drop on big bosses.

:g20: :)

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 11:13:53 AM »
after some players already hoard the item, just retain it i guess, and implement stone drop on big bosses.

i agree with this.. uta sampad for big boss  :)

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 12:53:52 PM »
Hunting and selling drops is part of any mmorpg, on our dear server this may end. Crystal items being sold at ridiculous prices being that before they were good source of gold. And the bosses of the game do not leave more gold or special items. In forge, for example, each boss does not even drop 100k gold. I believe that the Tantra community is in favor of a rebalancing of the drop rate and the drop of the bosses.

Let's talk here, let's make our wish come true!

:g196: :g196: :g196:

I FEEL THE POOR.. THEY ARE STILL SELLING ITEMS IN LOW RATES WHILE OTHERS ENJOYING NUGGETS FOR 1B RUPIAH. COMMON ADMIN FEEL THEIR PAIN. SEE THE GAP BETWEEN DONATOR AND NON DONATOR?

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »
ITS UP TO YOU GUYS EITHER U GUYS SHOULD DONATE OR JUST HUNT RUPPS AS ITS>>>> there is a drop JUST A LOWER ONE? what do u expect? you dont want to donate but at the same time u want to get as rich as donators ? FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE DONATING REAL MONEY HERE, DO U GUYS THINK ITS THAT EASY TO COME BY? DONATORS USUALLY GETS SCAMMED FROM NON-DONATORS.....
PRIMO

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 01:08:46 PM »
THERE IS ALWAYS BE AN GAP WITH DONATOR AND NON-DONATOR AND IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS UNLESS WHAT THE POINT IN DONATING? THIS HAS BEEN SOCIETY FOR AGES YOU GUYS CANT CHANGE THAT.. OTHERWISE WHY WOULD WE DONATE? ANG DONATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE HERE,. I JUST DONATED 200 USD ALMOST 10K PHP, GOT ONLY 1 SET +15... U NON-DONATORS THINK 10K PHP IS A SMALL AMOUNT? IF THERE WILL BE NO GAP BETWEEN DONATORS AND NON-DONATORS WHY WOULD WE DONATE THEN? HOW WILL THE SERVER SURVIVE? U GUYS CANT HAVE EVERYTHING FOR FREE, GO HUNT RUPPS AS IT IS!!!!! U CANT EXPECT TO HUNT RUPPS AND MAKE 1B JUST IN 2 DAYS? U HAVE TO HUNT VERY HARD
PRIMO

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 03:46:34 PM »
THERE IS ALWAYS BE AN GAP WITH DONATOR AND NON-DONATOR AND IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS UNLESS WHAT THE POINT IN DONATING? THIS HAS BEEN SOCIETY FOR AGES YOU GUYS CANT CHANGE THAT.. OTHERWISE WHY WOULD WE DONATE? ANG DONATION IS REALLY EXPENSIVE HERE,. I JUST DONATED 200 USD ALMOST 10K PHP, GOT ONLY 1 SET +15... U NON-DONATORS THINK 10K PHP IS A SMALL AMOUNT? IF THERE WILL BE NO GAP BETWEEN DONATORS AND NON-DONATORS WHY WOULD WE DONATE THEN? HOW WILL THE SERVER SURVIVE? U GUYS CANT HAVE EVERYTHING FOR FREE, GO HUNT RUPPS AS IT IS!!!!! U CANT EXPECT TO HUNT RUPPS AND MAKE 1B JUST IN 2 DAYS? U HAVE TO HUNT VERY HARD

true  :g20:

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »

well u got a point  :g20: :g20: :) :)

Offline lilgabs

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: IXXVMCMXCIII
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 05:09:40 PM »
I think you should all wait for the server to stabilize before you nag on everything. GM 3K with the help of GM Xavier and the moderators are doing their best to make the game better like the old one. First of all they're only like 4 or 5 people working behind the scene and you expect for them to fixed all the bugs in one click? Some of you might say that they're just focusing on donating but come on guys, how can an MMORPG let alone a single server survived without using donations? Developing a game is not easy as you think. What I'm pointing here is it's okay to say what's your view in this server but let's think first before saying useless this useless that. They developers are doing what they can do to make this game fun for all. Be sensitive enough on what you're saying. I believe that old Tantra FR will be back to it's former glory. Let's just enjoy the game and have fun! Cheers!  :g19:

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2017, 05:40:34 PM »
I think you should all wait for the server to stabilize before you nag on everything. GM 3K with the help of GM Xavier and the moderators are doing their best to make the game better like the old one. First of all they're only like 4 or 5 people working behind the scene and you expect for them to fixed all the bugs in one click? Some of you might say that they're just focusing on donating but come on guys, how can an MMORPG let alone a single server survived without using donations? Developing a game is not easy as you think. What I'm pointing here is it's okay to say what's your view in this server but let's think first before saying useless this useless that. They developers are doing what they can do to make this game fun for all. Be sensitive enough on what you're saying. I believe that old Tantra FR will be back to it's former glory. Let's just enjoy the game and have fun! Cheers!  :g19:

They should at least answer all the questions from the players an update us on whats the current server standing. Its like transparency. I get that they are busy but it is their job to do so.

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 06:46:45 PM »
ITS UP TO YOU GUYS EITHER U GUYS SHOULD DONATE OR JUST HUNT RUPPS AS ITS>>>> there is a drop JUST A LOWER ONE? what do u expect? you dont want to donate but at the same time u want to get as rich as donators ? FOR GOD SAKE WE ARE DONATING REAL MONEY HERE, DO U GUYS THINK ITS THAT EASY TO COME BY? DONATORS USUALLY GETS SCAMMED FROM NON-DONATORS.....

You have a point..but please bear in mind that not all people are rich like you..if this game is only for rich people then i assure you this game will not last long..i bet that in all private servers there are more non-donators than donators..non-donators are just as importatnt as the donators because they add the population of the community..are you going to enjoy this game if there are only 20 of you playing?? yes donators should have advantage over non-donators but not like in this server..non-donators will never survive here..there is nothing here for them..

I was planing on donating to buy my set which is only AVAILABLE IN THE ITEM MALL FOR THE DONATORS ..but i observed that the population now is very low so i will wait for improvements before i spend real money here..i played on many private servers and i'am a donator but here its very different thats why im having second thoughts now on donating..i really feel the community is dying and im getting bored with no one to play with..

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 06:58:28 PM »
You have a point..but please bear in mind that not all people are rich like you..if this game is only for rich people then i assure you this game will not last long..i bet that in all private servers there are more non-donators than donators..non-donators are just as importatnt as the donators because they add the population of the community..are you going to enjoy this game if there are only 20 of you playing?? yes donators should have advantage over non-donators but not like in this server..non-donators will never survive here..there is nothing here for them..

I was planing on donating to buy my set which is only AVAILABLE IN THE ITEM MALL FOR THE DONATORS ..but i observed that the population now is very low so i will wait for improvements before i spend real money here..i played on many private servers and i'am a donator but here its very different thats why im having second thoughts now on donating..i really feel the community is dying and im getting bored with no one to play with..

i noticed it too.. less player since the donation up

Offline eldz619

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GSHOCK
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 07:00:39 PM »

holly shee.. they were only asking for rupiah to upgrade their loot items.. and u have a big problem with that. u know that even how big ur rupiah is u cant still surpass a donator since the donator can control the items in the item mall ots up for the donator to trade their item mall for rupiah but y should he trade it when their is nuggets..