Author Topic: 1B rups for 3000taney at webmall Please remove or change the price to higher.  (Read 11762 times)

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
1B Rups for 3000taney at webmall Please remove or change the price to higher.

It doesnt make sense, rupiah drop so low, then you will sell 1B rups for just 3k taney.

just remove the nuggets at webmall.

Thanks.

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
THEY WONT REMOVE IT I GUESS THEY EXCHANGE THE PRICE

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
Agreed. It is not a good idea to put one B for only 3k taney.

It is just a suggestion but you should consider removing it and increasing rups in game. 30k per mob was okay since sets are cheap to upgrade, only weaps.., so that everyone's happy. Donors sell items in rups, and non donors get their sets complete withing time, farming.

Not ranting but you will lose many people.. and those who donate once are complete won't have any need to sell anything...

It is physically impossible for anyone to buy one UTA for example. it's 5k taney, so around 2 B rups in game...

:g34: :g162:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
1B Rups for 3000taney at webmall Please remove or change the price to higher.

It doesnt make sense, rupiah drop so low, then you will sell 1B rups for just 3k taney.

just remove the nuggets at webmall.

Thanks.

They lower down the rups drop rate  and sell nuggets in webmall.. isn't that obvious?  they are afraid to lose the value of nuggets and force the player of buying it.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Agreed. It is not a good idea to put one B for only 3k taney.

It is just a suggestion but you should consider removing it and increasing rups in game. 30k per mob was okay since sets are cheap to upgrade, only weaps.., so that everyone's happy. Donors sell items in rups, and non donors get their sets complete withing time, farming.

Not ranting but you will lose many people.. and those who donate once are complete won't have any need to sell anything...

It is physically impossible for anyone to buy one UTA for example. it's 5k taney, so around 2 B rups in game...

:g34: :g162:

i could agree with this given that:
> increase ruphiah drop and put MORE AVARA KARA per ROOM/SPOT so that we  also eliminate/decrease abusive using of KP for ruphiah hunters esp samabats.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
REMOVE THE NUGGETS!! WHERE THE HELL PLACE FOR NON DONATOR HERE?!!

Offline sunbg121

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • We Dem BoyZ
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Antidote
  • Char 2: Energy
  • Char 3: WeDemBoyz
wow....try to remove the nuggets after getting its benefits i guess all your items is +15 now...got stuck of nuggets in ur storage xD

nice strategy...

Hola Hola Hola  We Dem Boyz
Hola Hola Hola  We Making Noize

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
wow....try to remove the nuggets after getting its benefits i guess all your items is +15 now...got stuck of nuggets in ur storage xD

nice strategy...

could be true haha

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
 Agree and Disagree. Agree to increase rups in paroksya and so on. Disagree to remove  GN but to take the price a little bit Higher like the price of Forb. Sun Access that would be good for the server.  Increase rups and take a little lower drop rate of items in Dragon Cave or Naga dungeon, well i know that the bug is always there and cant always monitored. Just ask your Moderators to check everytime the game, I mean inside the game not just forums. Good day Sir GM Fr and Xavier

Offline Global~Moderator

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
All reports and suggestion are noted and pending for request and approval of our Game Master.

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella
Wipe out all gold nuggets and return taney then increase gold nugget price  :g179: :g162:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Agree and Disagree. Agree to increase rups in paroksya and so on. Disagree to remove  GN but to take the price a little bit Higher like the price of Forb. Sun Access that would be good for the server.  Increase rups and take a little lower drop rate of items in Dragon Cave or Naga dungeon, well i know that the bug is always there and cant always monitored. Just ask your Moderators to check everytime the game, I mean inside the game not just forums. Good day Sir GM Fr and Xavier

PLEASE FEEL THE OTHER PLAYER BRO. IF YOU DISAGREE TO REMOVE THE NUGGETS, WHERE IS THE PLACE HERE FOR THE NON DONATOR WHO HARDLY HUNT RUPIAH TO BUY AND SELL. AND THIS THEY WILL GET IN RETURN?

REMOVE THE NUGGETS AND PUT SOME PLACE TO FARM  FOR NON DONATOR TO LIVE.

I HOPE THE ADMIN WILL LISTEN. BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Wipe out all gold nuggets and return taney then increase gold nugget price  :g179: :g162:

AM THINKING THE SAME WAY BUT SOME DONATOR ALREADY CONVERTED IT INTO RUPIAH AND HIDING IT. ALSO MANY DONATOR USING IT ALREADY TO UPGRADE THEIR ITEMS TO +15   :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

Offline Vampirella

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Vampirella
AM THINKING THE SAME WAY BUT SOME DONATOR ALREADY CONVERTED IT INTO RUPIAH AND HIDING IT. ALSO MANY DONATOR USING IT ALREADY TO UPGRADE THEIR ITEMS TO +15   :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:

Maybe announce an event for +11 weapons. So non donators can catch up with the +15

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Maybe announce an event for +11 weapons. So non donators can catch up with the +15

WHAT I REALLY MEAN BRO IS THEY ARE KILLING THE NON DONATOR.