Author Topic: WHERE ARE YOU NOW THAT WE NEED YOU? ATTN: ADMIN & PLAYERS!  (Read 4456 times)

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: WHERE ARE YOU NOW THAT WE NEED YOU? ATTN: ADMIN & PLAYERS!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 12:01:30 AM »
Let me reiterate this as well.

The server should be fair to its players as well. If you really call it donation then remove the premium items in the item mall then wait for people to HELP by DONATING. But how can people donate if they arent happy with the server?

Players only ask of a simple request and thats just to smoothen the game for a good experience becase the game is already part of our everyday lives.

We donate because we trust GM 3kFR, because we saw how he ran the previous FR server. Now if you will just be an ass to all of us and not even release updates and the current status of the server on when and what is being fixed, people will just be sad and leave the server.

We donatey, make us happy, make a fair game. The server will live happily ever after.

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:  :g19:  :g19:  :g19:  :g19:  :)  :)  :)  :) :g196:  :g196:  :g196:  :g196:

Offline DodgeThis

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 02:32:06 AM »
They gave Crap events and even no boss avail now and also Rups hunt so shit! yeah i donated. But i did not donate everything i have for the game since its just crap. NO solution on LAGG and even the Rups Available on Taney? my GOSHH first Server that sell Rups on Taney and did not put enough rups on Monster so that youll be force to buy taney. So obvious they just want fast money and easy and did not think that is a game that everyone of us love. If they have enough! 1 Click server Close! Easy

:DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

Offline hyskal

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • HSK UNITED
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kamus
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 05:39:26 AM »
Let me reiterate this as well.

The server should be fair to its players as well. If you really call it donation then remove the premium items in the item mall then wait for people to HELP by DONATING. But how can people donate if they arent happy with the server?

Players only ask of a simple request and thats just to smoothen the game for a good experience becase the game is already part of our everyday lives.

We donate because we trust GM 3kFR, because we saw how he ran the previous FR server. Now if you will just be an ass to all of us and not even release updates and the current status of the server on when and what is being fixed, people will just be sad and leave the server.

We donatey, make us happy, make a fair game. The server will live happily ever after.

We wanna be happy again!
É fácil apagar as pegadas; difícil, porém, é caminhar sem pisar o chão.
                                                                                Lao Tsé

Offline jembals

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 01:50:13 PM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: