Author Topic: Real problem  (Read 8298 times)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
Re: Real problem
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 04:56:26 AM »
As of pvp what they have to implement is armors. Acessories are ok though compare them to the mall ones(except belt). Either mod sefar or mod tribal sets will do the job since a13 weaps cause good deal of damage if upgraded. I believe administration is working on it. GN are already fixed so lets just wait on rups, stones and armors :)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 05:01:08 AM »
Me with +8 bless zapa and npc acess can hit 16k ashbata on +15 new sets, problem is I cant survive 1 hit :lol: so with +13 -+15 weap it would be maybe 20k+ all it needs is armors for more hp

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 07:32:08 AM »
I'm online right now and there is nothing to do..no one in kruma and very few people outside kruma most are just vending and afk..this server is only alive when there is x2 MP in kruma after that no more..i have a lot of free time in my hand that's why i play online game..i can donate its not a problem but for what? its like paying to play in this server for only 2hrs in kruma and after that no more wait again for tomorow x2 MP? its not like in other private servers i played before that even if there is no x2 mp you can just ebb for opponents to go to kruma and play with you..you can ebb taunts to make people go to kruma...but since this server has no non donators who farm all day to survive there is no one to play with..all people here just donate and play during x2 MP after that no more...so for someone like me who can play 24 hrs and no one to play with its not fun at all..the server must be alive 24 hrs not only for 2hrs..

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »
I'm online right now and there is nothing to do..no one in kruma and very few people outside kruma most are just vending and afk..this server is only alive when there is x2 MP in kruma after that no more..i have a lot of free time in my hand that's why i play online game..i can donate its not a problem but for what? its like paying to play in this server for only 2hrs in kruma and after that no more wait again for tomorow x2 MP? its not like in other private servers i played before that even if there is no x2 mp you can just ebb for opponents to go to kruma and play with you..you can ebb taunts to make people go to kruma...but since this server has no non donators who farm all day to survive there is no one to play with..all people here just donate and play during x2 MP after that no more...so for someone like me who can play 24 hrs and no one to play with its not fun at all..the server must be alive 24 hrs not only for 2hrs..

FR IS A PRIVATE SERVER TOO. THATS WHY ITS THE SAME :)

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 09:47:16 AM »
FR IS A PRIVATE SERVER TOO. THATS WHY ITS THE SAME :)

Other private server have non donator players here there is none..they are not the same..

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KOBOL
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 12:12:04 PM »
Lets get into it again.

Administration is not the problem, FILES does. We have no complain about the administration. Players are handled smoothly we can see that. But the files are killing us, whoever makes that FR files SHOULD learn from this. This is the first server i've seen that uses a compressed file as the system file. They patched it before and removed the FR files, now they are doing it again. Is it really hard not to compress the files?

Game is not the problem, SERVER does. As we noticed on the past few days, some of us are experiencing unexpected lag, or maybe it's just me and my internet? I'm already wasting money by using 2 different ISP here to find the smoothest gameplay but both are still lagging as sht

Donation is not the problem, ITEM does. Those donate items are too OVER POWERED and that explains why non donators already quitted this server. Unlike the old FR, you can manage to get donated items via hunting and grinding rupiahs. But now there are no visible hope for non donators.

We know we know, donations are way to help our server, but if the donations are what makes player to be strong, then this is already fckedup. Now semi donator and non donators can't enjoy kruma. Maybe we play vedi for now :lol: :lol: .

PS: I donated 2,000 pesos that's what all I got. And get me frustrated because my 2,000 can't even last 3seconds in battling with those rich kids. :) good bye talent, hello P2W.

First of all , let me explain why i made some encryption of the files ( Tantra fr ) the main purposed i encrypt it because of the security and personal files i put in this game .

1.) The Files i encrypt are new the mods such as Sets . weapons . pets and etc .
2.) Security Game Encryption ( Data01.FR ) this file is the main brain  ( Security Files )

now, if i will put this one to the original output the problem would be ;

1.) Other Servers can get the sets, weapons , pets and etc ( sell it , use it )
2.) Players can use illegal Cheats such as Param Skill cast , duplicating items , and etc .

and i have no other choice to encrypt it .

and by the way you can download the client Tantra Online ( they used encryption files same with mine )

So for me File ( Tantra FR ) is not the main issue here :)

PS : Sorry for bad English  :cry-y:

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 12:22:02 PM »
First of all , let me explain why i made some encryption of the files ( Tantra fr ) the main purposed i encrypt it because of the security and personal files i put in this game .

1.) The Files i encrypt are new the mods such as Sets . weapons . pets and etc .
2.) Security Game Encryption ( Data01.FR ) this file is the main brain  ( Security Files )

now, if i will put this one to the original output the problem would be ;

1.) Other Servers can get the sets, weapons , pets and etc ( sell it , use it )
2.) Players can use illegal Cheats such as Param Skill cast , duplicating items , and etc .

and i have no other choice to encrypt it .

and by the way you can download the client Tantra Online ( they used encryption files same with mine )

So for me File ( Tantra FR ) is not the main issue here :)

PS : Sorry for bad English  :cry-y:

Thanks for clarifying that. But since you added up the FR files the game freezes and some experience FPS drop. If the FR file is not the  problem, what is the cause of freeze? :) You already get rid of that FR files before (01/05) patch. And we haven't experience any problem since then, but when the server restarts and patched with the FR file the client are messed up again. That's why we are here assuming that it is the FR file that makes the client lag.

Offline GM Xavier

• GM's Admin.
  • Don't let me Down
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: KOBOL
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 12:24:18 PM »

Yes .. maybe need to debug the main file ( which is the main issue ) but don't worry i will fix this one :)  just give me time  :p