Author Topic: About the Rups Event  (Read 1719 times)

Offline hyskal

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • HSK UNITED
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Kamus
About the Rups Event
« on: January 14, 2017, 08:21:17 PM »
About this: https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php?action=addthistopic;view=415

If this event had been done before, maybe it was a good event but ... Now with the ruined server I'm sad about that kind of attitude. The server already has a lot of gold and has drops devalued. Dear fellow players, what do you think of this event in times of crisis?

É fácil apagar as pegadas; difícil, porém, é caminhar sem pisar o chão.
                                                                                Lao Tsé

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: About the Rups Event
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:27:06 PM »
well im thankful for that event  :g20:

Offline gypsy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 08:27:43 PM »
The rupiahs bought from the Item Mall will eventually ran out as early donors like me has used it to upgrade our stuff, i only even bought one bundle. Maybe  it was good that it was changed

Offline chicklet27

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 09:55:35 PM »
About this: https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php?action=addthistopic;view=415

If this event had been done before, maybe it was a good event but ... Now with the ruined server I'm sad about that kind of attitude. The server already has a lot of gold and has drops devalued. Dear fellow players, what do you think of this event in times of crisis?

don't complain..its a nice event..i'm a donator and i'm thankful for that event..its just sad that the server is down right now..we can't get in stuck in server select..