Author Topic: For the GM's  (Read 3220 times)

Offline mrtulis4n

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: tulisan
For the GM's
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
Hi and gooafternoon to all players. now, as i have tested. mage damage is balanced. damage alone is balanced plus they have all the cc. what i want or changed is that between karya and druka. Pure nerve karya has 29khp and does 30k sakata samayoga. pure muscle druka will die in 1 sakata samayoga. but in which i am concerned about is the damage of druka. Max heart druka may have 40k plus hp but only has 20k vega dibanda. i guess it is balanced for a max heart druka but i am concerned about the normal attack damage. shout out to drukas that are pure muscle that their VD has massive damage but for me. i have always been a max heart druka. yes my VD is not that big but we rely on normal attacking and stepshot to kill. please gm's will you consider bringing back the normal attack of drukas? in the server right now attacks do 200 to 400 damage. as to damage of karya's maybe it is balanced for a pure nerve to inflict up to 30k damage. but pure nerve karya has 29k hp? hehe. maybe it is a little high. thankyou and more power gm's

Offline gypsy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Re: For the GM's
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 01:08:42 PM »
Hi and gooafternoon to all players. now, as i have tested. mage damage is balanced. damage alone is balanced plus they have all the cc. what i want or changed is that between karya and druka. Pure nerve karya has 29khp and does 30k sakata samayoga. pure muscle druka will die in 1 sakata samayoga. but in which i am concerned about is the damage of druka. Max heart druka may have 40k plus hp but only has 20k vega dibanda. i guess it is balanced for a max heart druka but i am concerned about the normal attack damage. shout out to drukas that are pure muscle that their VD has massive damage but for me. i have always been a max heart druka. yes my VD is not that big but we rely on normal attacking and stepshot to kill. please gm's will you consider bringing back the normal attack of drukas? in the server right now attacks do 200 to 400 damage. as to damage of karya's maybe it is balanced for a pure nerve to inflict up to 30k damage. but pure nerve karya has 29k hp? hehe. maybe it is a little high. thankyou and more power gm's
'
with this i agree. druka normal attack is underwhelming.

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 01:12:24 PM »

AGREE  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 02:52:04 PM »

Hello, thanks for explanations

I Give for GM Xavier ...

Good game :)

(i remove red .. Eyes ache)  :g34: :lol:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 03:03:52 PM »
Druka doesn't only have VD as people say about mages :lol: got blind, agupta, 37k akilla, sanuta,damn fast and the worst chaya  :) people should play with lazier if think that druka has little dmg, VD everyone (not from bad side) hehe

Offline SEAL TEAM 6

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 03:48:03 PM »

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 03:56:43 PM »

xD max heart druka maybe 40k hp, max Heart Banar 40k hp.

anyway up for this.

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 04:19:43 PM »
Druka doesn't only have VD as people say about mages :lol: got blind, agupta, 37k akilla, sanuta,damn fast and the worst chaya  :) people should play with lazier if think that druka has little dmg, VD everyone (not from bad side) hehe

normal man guro iyang ge ingon !

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 05:21:51 PM »
may heart druka only 35k hpm druka is very weak here... normals of druka shopuld be around 5k each
PRIMO

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 05:42:22 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, why does the deva/garuda set needs astica 20 for them to use this armor and other stuff? why don't we try to put astica 19 required only for deva/garuda? I was thinking this might help, :g19: and then improve the skill points to 10pts :) Just suggesting  :g19:

Offline Sniper

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sniper
  • Char 2: Snipes
  • Char 3: Snjper
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 06:14:56 PM »
correct me if i'm wrong, why does the deva/garuda set needs astica 20 for them to use this armor and other stuff? why don't we try to put astica 19 required only for deva/garuda? I was thinking this might help, :g19: and then improve the skill points to 10pts :) Just suggesting  :g19:

:g20: :g20:

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 07:47:28 PM »
druka damage normals supposed to be around 5k+
PRIMO

Offline Spraken

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Spraken
  • Char 2: Fruitcake
  • Char 3: Korei
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 08:02:44 PM »
I think cheka god skill doesn't work in kruma.
Cheaters never win. Winners never Ch3at.

If you are going to be a SMART ASS. First you must be SMART. Otherwise you are just an ASS.