Author Topic: THERE MUST BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DONATORS AND NON-DONATORS  (Read 5805 times)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
Re: THERE MUST BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DONATORS AND NON-DONATORS
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2017, 08:35:13 PM »
HI..
I have read that stats of both dark and special sets will be changed. I know its a good thing and for the balance of the game. My concern is that, Some players as myself have already purchased dark set prior to the announcement of changing the stats. considering dark sets now has better stats than special set. but if the new changes will take effect and stats of dark sets will be lesser of that special sets, then our taney will be for waste. I would like to ask for some consideration like if maybe we can exchange our dark set to special set with addition of corresponding taney per part with same +upgrade after the new stats has been released? or if you have other plans that can compensate those who purchased prior to the announcement of stats change for set..  I think this is fair and just for us who donated early and purchased what is being sold at item mall.

Thank You and More power.

One of the moderator said that you have to wait for the announcement since the dark sets will be remove and will be crafted on jan 18 onwards. Maybe they will change it to taney again.

Offline senyordeL

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 10:31:27 PM »
Gets kita.  Kaso lang hindi lang non donators ang nagrereklamo kundi pati ibang donators.  Yong gap between donators and non donators ay dapat hindi masyadong mataas.  Whats worse maliit nalang yong tao sa game unlike before, sino papatayin natin sa kruma? mga kabu? Please be advisedf weather donators or not, everyone contributes to the games servers life, without players a game will just fall to be a test server.

on point

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 11:19:15 PM »
HI..
I have read that stats of both dark and special sets will be changed. I know its a good thing and for the balance of the game. My concern is that, Some players as myself have already purchased dark set prior to the announcement of changing the stats. considering dark sets now has better stats than special set. but if the new changes will take effect and stats of dark sets will be lesser of that special sets, then our taney will be for waste. I would like to ask for some consideration like if maybe we can exchange our dark set to special set with addition of corresponding taney per part with same +upgrade after the new stats has been released? or if you have other plans that can compensate those who purchased prior to the announcement of stats change for set..  I think this is fair and just for us who donated early and purchased what is being sold at item mall.

Thank You and More power.

noted. Pls wait for further notice.    :police:

Offline rencekoy

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Toinks
  • Char 2: Bigaon
  • Char 3: Pilot of September
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 11:45:29 PM »
Gets kita.  Kaso lang hindi lang non donators ang nagrereklamo kundi pati ibang donators.  Yong gap between donators and non donators ay dapat hindi masyadong mataas.  Whats worse maliit nalang yong tao sa game unlike before, sino papatayin natin sa kruma? mga kabu? Please be advisedf weather donators or not, everyone contributes to the games servers life, without players a game will just fall to be a test server.

truelalaa . on point palagi to si arcan3 ee  :g185: :g185:

Offline kheujiz

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
    • N/A
  • Char 1: N/A
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 10:39:47 AM »
I AGREE THERE MUST BE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO, HOWEVER ITS NOT THAT TOO COMPLICATED TO MAKE THE NON-DONATORS QUIT. EXAMPLE PLAYER CAN CRAFT ITEMS, AND THAT ITEMS ARE A LITTLE BET DIFF TO THE DONATE ITEMS. JUST A SUGGESTION IT MAKES SENSE RIGHT.

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
  • ARANYAKAS - Server TantraPH (AMPED)
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
  • Char 1: Shiva
  • Char 2: Brahma
  • Char 3: Cali
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 11:22:34 AM »
even standing in Mandara is one of essentials that server's need by means of supporting.

Phew I am very supportive!!!  :) :) :)
<^_^> HAVE A NICE DAY! <^_^>
H.A.N.D.