Author Topic: MAKE INCARNATION TITLE AND DESCENDANT OF 8 KINGS SAME STATS  (Read 6488 times)

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
Re: MAKE INCARNATION TITLE AND DESCENDANT OF 8 KINGS SAME STATS
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 01:42:25 PM »
Disable the title GM..for a fair play...kruma all..rock nah... :g8: :g8: :g8:..play kruma without a title..only the caste.... :g52: :lol: :lol: :lol: :g52g:

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »
try to quest the 8 king bro... :lol: :lol:.. 1 to 4 scroll is in mudha.(kaly room). the 5th scroll is in forge.. you kill also the 4 mini boss there so that u can get the Ripped plan 1 II III IV.. a key to enter asuramaya and kill... respawn time of  4 boss in forge is 7 hours (not sure)....

Easy. you can get all of those in 1-2 days. try to quest in kruma and kill  10k times even you have a party it takes a week or more than a week to finish it.  :lol:  :lol:  think this I have my Quest now in kruma with 4k kills already and that was 1 week now compare it to 8 kings, a lot of Player now finished that quest already buy just AFK and wait the boss to spawn while us manually killing Players whole day just to finish the quest.    :lol: :lol: 

Offline Bunch

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
try to quest the 8 king bro... :lol: :lol:.. 1 to 4 scroll is in mudha.(kaly room). the 5th scroll is in forge.. you kill also the 4 mini boss there so that u can get the Ripped plan 1 II III IV.. a key to enter asuramaya and kill... respawn time of  4 boss in forge is 7 hours (not sure)....

Easy. you can get all of those in 1-2 days. try to quest in kruma and kill  10k times even you have a party it takes a week or more than a week to finish it.  :lol:  :lol:  think this I have my Quest now in kruma with 4k kills already and that was 1 week now compare it to 8 kings, a lot of Player now finished that quest already by just AFK and wait the boss to spawn while us manually killing Players whole day just to finish the quest.    :lol: :lol:

INCARNATION MUST HAVE BETTER STATS THAN 8 KINGS

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »
up for same stats... :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline SEAL TEAM 6

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 06:01:41 PM »
GM, make it the same stats, so players can choose what they want, cuz both titles are very hard to achieve..hope you will consider my suggestion . Also many players will agree on this..THANKSS GM :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack:

Good idea sir  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 06:40:28 PM »
Easy. you can get all of those in 1-2 days. try to quest in kruma and kill  10k times even you have a party it takes a week or more than a week to finish it.  :lol:  :lol:  think this I have my Quest now in kruma with 4k kills already and that was 1 week now compare it to 8 kings, a lot of Player now finished that quest already by just AFK and wait the boss to spawn while us manually killing Players whole day just to finish the quest.    :lol: :lol:

INCARNATION MUST HAVE BETTER STATS THAN 8 KINGS

How long did it take you to make your farmers army? Goodluck getting all of them in 2 days unless you got no life, even that way you wont get it.

Offline LaVendetta

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LaVendetta
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 07:18:32 PM »
So the odds are in their favor again? What about the people who are farming? Let me tell you something, TANTRA IS NOT ALL ABOUT KRUMA PEOPLE! If you cant get the dammn title so be it, if you want to play kruma a lot then you are worthy of receiving that incarnation title.

Another thing, farming that descendant of 8 is hard. You wont get that title if you don't stay in that freeaaakinn map for 24HRS(it'll take a week or 2 if you're 24HRS a day OL) waiting for the bosses to respawn, and to tell you frankly the drop rate is low. I mean look at how many the Vs are, how can the other gods get that incarnation title??? and now you're saying that it's fair if gm will change the attributes? YOU ARE BEING UNFAIR, try to CG to other gods if still want to go kruma with that number of armies in your frontline.

so you know what we did? we find alternatives to match to their level since they're more advanced in kruma kills.
THATS HOW TANTRA WORKS.

Ps.
im posting it here so that the post wont be recognized as "flame" XD

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 08:09:22 PM »
 :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: