Author Topic: TOP 1 TALENTED PLAYER PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME  (Read 53566 times)

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PRIMOKARYA
  • Char 2: PRIMODRUKA
  • Char 3: PRIMOYUDA
Re: TOP 1 TALENTED PLAYER PLEASE HELP ME WELCOME
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »
SO TLGANG IPAGLALABAN MU YAN NA DUMAAN XA SA KABUNDUKAN JUST TO GET YOU?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK..
b0b0 nga ehh.. pinag lalaban nang shiva na walang blink blink sa video kht isa....... hahahas

Video ko nga si Synth sobra linisa at clear  p0tek wala action.....

PRIMO

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2017, 05:05:08 PM »

You can do wallhack???? Now your abusing some bugs??? As GM admin said rules and regulations states that every bugs or abused than inside kruma in not tolerable, it might cause disturbance or deiscrepancies in the game.  Violating this rules make imply a certain amount of punishments.  You cant say that "I do not questioned how did you do it? Simply becoz your misleading us, your denying on us. In fact the truth can showed in the 2nd encountered you made with DearPaday, from that instances you already committed a certain violation from the rules and regulations provided and easy to understand by the Admin of this Server.  Now If your telling us a story that doesn't defend yourself from the implication brought up by the Thread Starter, its seems the conclusions are not far from the evidence he provided.  Nevertheless if you can able to make a another simulations (video ba video ba kasabot ka??) then we can say we are prove wrong about you.

well shiva knows this bugs better then me... ask ur guildmates how they are entering the room of Kaly ..... hahahaha
PRIMO

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2017, 05:05:14 PM »
SO TLGANG IPAGLALABAN MU YAN NA DUMAAN XA SA KABUNDUKAN JUST TO GET YOU?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OK..

Remember Lot this is not a easy part for me to explain becoz we never tolerate this kind of jumpers in the game.. See the 2nd encounter so that your eyes can see it clearly  :lol:

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
10 pages already and it was posted just a couple of hours ago?  :g34: I am not satisfied with just 1 video..Where is the buffs icon of Sniper? was it hidden or what? sorry maybe i need an eyeglass  :cry-y:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
well shiva knows this bugs better then me... ask ur guildmates how they are entering the room of Kaly ..... hahahaha

Are you reading this???? or seeing the comments???? Funnny??? Rules and regulations in the game is not just a paper toilet remember that... whether donator or non donator.... respect and love the game.... If the bugs than outside KRUMA is slight tolerable....but....inside kruma is not tolerable ( tolerable pasabot kanang pwede ba kasbot ka???  :lol:

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2017, 05:09:25 PM »

Remember Lot this is not a easy part for me to explain becoz we never tolerate this kind of jumpers in the game.. See the 2nd encounter so that your eyes can see it clearly  :lol:
who is saying u to tolerate anything.... but prove it first!!!!
posting stupid video with no proves....... i have explained my actions why u guys dont explain action of Synth?? where were u guys then? idiots.
when its one of ur guild mate is fast then normals speed he is LB... bu when ur opponent do slide+ hide he is blink?
WOW< reallt WOW
PRIMO

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »
i see insults?? i am going to lock this if you don't stop.

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2017, 05:11:33 PM »
10 pages already and it was posted just a couple of hours ago?  :g34: I am not satisfied with just 1 video..Where is the buffs icon of Sniper? was it hidden or what? sorry maybe i need an eyeglass  :cry-y:

well GM they are just making me more famous hahahaha
PRIMO

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
who is saying u to tolerate anything.... but prove it first!!!!
posting stupid video with no proves....... i have explained my actions why u guys dont explain action of Synth?? where were u guys then? idiots.
when its one of ur guild mate is fast then normals speed he is LB... bu when ur opponent do slide+ hide he is blink?
WOW< reallt WOW

I dont used foul words, but try to calm yourself bro, explanations is enough..... ABou SYnth GM can see it also video 1 is not enough.. Please dont insults us, we are good players here. We don scam, we dont do bad things, we appreciate small things from GM 3k... becoz we loved the game as part of our life.. :g20: :)

Offline PRIMO

• Braman Level 1
  • PRIMO
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2017, 05:15:08 PM »
nope you all are just insecure iam better then u guys.. and iam top 1 hahahahaa
PRIMO

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »
nope you all are just insecure iam better then u guys.. and iam top 1 hahahahaa

:g185: :g8:

Offline BUGALBOGZ

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2017, 05:17:31 PM »
GM3K CLOSED THIS THREAD PLAYERS ARE INSULTING EACH OTHER AND IT IS USELESS TO THE SERVER !

:)

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2017, 05:17:45 PM »
Kids can you show me the buff icon of Sniper in the video? i cant see it..

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2017, 05:19:51 PM »
tng na ano problema nang mga SHIVA???? bkt pinapa kita nila mga bariya nila...... kuya 25k po yan  hindi 25M

dati si arcan pino post 93k php nya  now ito kumag nag popost nang 25k php. hahaha
ang b0b0 nang mga ito. Si shaun nsa 3m laman sa banko pero tahimik lang... ito mga 5 digits ang iingay nyo sa pera nyo... 5 digits pa lang lolsss

Excuse me my dad has 10m in the bank and more.  Kung ano meron ang ama sya rin ang anak.  Ikaw naman puro fake mga pinopost mo inggitero!  :lol:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2017, 05:21:20 PM »

The buffs it not showned in the video GM, but i assure you that buffs speed for wings can be seeing on the video....The lagas is acquired you can check it Feb1 10pm to 12pm before Dracos CG on feb 2 10pm or more of it....I am not aware of this post early in the morning GM....I am just accumulating some videos and evidences inside kruma... I am not newbie about this issues, in fact we are the watchers.  :)