Author Topic: 2 handed Staff  (Read 11709 times)

Offline urelss023

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Neferpitou
  • Char 2: Meruem
2 handed Staff
« on: February 06, 2017, 03:18:45 AM »
I just want to suggest Gm about staff of mages esp. both 2 hand and single handed staffs.

Correct me if im wrong 2 hand staff should meant to have higher damage than single handed staff, and single handed staff should have lesser damage compare to 2 handed staff.

currently power cane and power staff  has atleast 20 atk point difference well in fact 2 handed and single handed weapons are merely different if we're going to base it in particular ( damage. )
My suggestion is can you  make  an adjustment in terms of damage atk or  power strike if needed just to make it more balance.
Its useless wearing 2handed staff risking def just to get higher damage than single hand and now single handed staff + sheiled are being used to get equivalent damage or let me say way much higher damage than 2hand staff.

Thank you and God Bless
Nefer

Offline darkdead

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: 2 handed Staff
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 06:02:33 AM »
2hand is wayfaster than 1hand

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 06:44:25 AM »
2hand is wayfaster than 1hand
No, 1 hand says "slow attack speed" and 2 hand is "very slow attack speed"
So it means 1 hand cane is much faster than 2 hand staff.

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 08:31:41 AM »
depend is your using at where.

if hunt i prefer 1 hand + shield,

the same as in Kruma, if you want to breathe much longer wear one hand + shield damage your risk is reduced a bit but hard one hit by the archer.,  excess two hand big damage but open ur eyes bcause archer ready to pounce with one shot that makes us critical blood even die  :)

please choose  :g20:  more damage or more life

Offline ShaunEX

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ShaunEX
  • Char 2: ShaunEX
  • Char 3: ShaunEX
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 09:14:50 AM »
I just want to suggest Gm about staff of mages esp. both 2 hand and single handed staffs.

Correct me if im wrong 2 hand staff should meant to have higher damage than single handed staff, and single handed staff should have lesser damage compare to 2 handed staff.

currently power cane and power staff  has atleast 20 atk point difference well in fact 2 handed and single handed weapons are merely different if we're going to base it in particular ( damage. )
My suggestion is can you  make  an adjustment in terms of damage atk or  power strike if needed just to make it more balance.
Its useless wearing 2handed staff risking def just to get higher damage than single hand and now single handed staff + sheiled are being used to get equivalent damage or let me say way much higher damage than 2hand staff.

Thank you and God Bless
Nefer

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline gypsy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »
same thoughts.  :g7: :g7:

Offline dejabauj

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: QUINCY
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »

Thank you and God Bless
Nefer

hallerrr its k13 not k12 so if 2hand is much higher than 1 hand it not different with k12

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
  • ARANYAKAS - Server TantraPH (AMPED)
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
  • Char 1: Shiva
  • Char 2: Brahma
  • Char 3: Cali
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2017, 06:10:28 PM »
No, 1 hand says "slow attack speed" and 2 hand is "very slow attack speed"
So it means 1 hand cane is much faster than 2 hand staff.

Maybe he meant the movement speed increase  :)

2 Hand has +2 while 1 Hand has +1 only

:) :)
<^_^> HAVE A NICE DAY! <^_^>
H.A.N.D.

Offline Simple

• Braman Level 1
  • Aero Engineer
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Simple
  • Char 2: Enzifarn
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2017, 06:21:57 PM »

Thank you and God Bless
Nefer

:g20: :g20:

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2017, 07:42:37 PM »
Maybe he meant the movement speed increase  :)

2 Hand has +2 while 1 Hand has +1 only

:) :)

Never mind just checked now...

:) :) :) :)
H.A.N.D.

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 08:02:02 PM »
GM the stats need to be adjusted a bit,

The differences between the POWER WEAPONS are too small which leads to the use of the CANE instead because it is worthier than the STAFF.

The combination of CANE and SHIELD are a lot stronger than just the STAFF itself.

The use of CANE and SHIELD allows the user to be tanky enough to sustain damages from enemies allowing them to survive longer in fights and deal damage at the same time.
All Chakra 50 increase
1200 Defense Rate Increase
Attribute Damage 18% Absorbed
Damage Absorbed 15%
and 5000hp increase

are a big deal.

While the difference of the 2 WEAPONS are:
5 Durability
20Max Attack Rate
All Chakra 5 Increase
50TP Recover
All Power Strike 2% Increase
CANE = Normal Attack Speed
STAFF = Very Slow Attack Speed

H.A.N.D.

Offline urelss023

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 11:45:04 PM »
depend is your using at where.

if hunt i prefer 1 hand + shield,

the same as in Kruma, if you want to breathe much longer wear one hand + shield damage your risk is reduced a bit but hard one hit by the archer.,  excess two hand big damage but open ur eyes bcause archer ready to pounce with one shot that makes us critical blood even die  :)

please choose  :g20:  more damage or more life

Ma'am still has a big difference .try checking it :D not for faming or lvl or kruma :D

Offline darkdead

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 11:45:49 PM »
2hand staff is faster, it says very slow attack but thats melee, in a fight between 2 mages the mage with the 2hand staff will cast sleep faster

Offline urelss023

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 11:47:39 PM »
2hand staff is faster, it says very slow attack but thats melee, in a fight between 2 mages the mage with the 2hand staff will cast sleep faster

SERIOUSLY? 1 HAND IS MORE EFFICIENT IN USING SLEEP SKILL. CAN CAST AT LEAST NANO SEC FASTER THAN 2 HANDED

Offline urelss023

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 11:48:30 PM »
GM the stats need to be adjusted a bit,

The differences between the POWER WEAPONS are too small which leads to the use of the CANE instead because it is worthier than the STAFF.

The combination of CANE and SHIELD are a lot stronger than just the STAFF itself.

The use of CANE and SHIELD allows the user to be tanky enough to sustain damages from enemies allowing them to survive longer in fights and deal damage at the same time.
All Chakra 50 increase
1200 Defense Rate Increase
Attribute Damage 18% Absorbed
Damage Absorbed 15%
and 5000hp increase

are a big deal.

While the difference of the 2 WEAPONS are:
5 Durability
20Max Attack Rate
All Chakra 5 Increase
50TP Recover
All Power Strike 2% Increase
CANE = Normal Attack Speed
STAFF = Very Slow Attack Speed

PRECISELY  -
GM PLEASE SOME REVAMP ON THE SAID STATS THANKS.

:g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: