Author Topic: 2 handed Staff  (Read 11588 times)

Offline gaille14

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MrGoD
  • Char 2: MsGoD
Re: 2 handed Staff
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 11:42:30 PM »

c. add more powerstrike to the staff

Power staff gives higher damage than cane, no doubt. Its just that 2hand staff users cannot handle any combo damage from enemies, they easily die because their HP (even max Heart) is still low.. I would like you to come up with better suggestions..
like these:
a. Lower the dmg of cane?
b. add more HP to 2hand staff?
c. add more powerstrike to the staff?
d. decrease chakra added in shield?

give me your best suggestion.. maybe we can fix this issue.  :g34:

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 12:03:52 AM »
Power staff gives higher damage than cane, no doubt. Its just that 2hand staff users cannot handle any combo damage from enemies, they easily die because their HP (even max Heart) is still low.. I would like you to come up with better suggestions..
like these:
a. Lower the dmg of cane?
b. add more HP to 2hand staff?
c. add more powerstrike to the staff?
d. decrease chakra added in shield?

give me your best suggestion.. maybe we can fix this issue.  :g34:

well, the only thing that i would wanted to change is that increase its power strike attack and add a little chakra for Power staff. while  the shield decrease its chakra, for cane, decrease 5% strike attack and increase defense also avoidance. Also no need to add HP for staff, only strike attack and chakra increase, to make killing fast and not boring

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 12:08:21 AM »
Suggestion:
1. Lower the cane stats chakra
2. Higher the Staff chakra
3. Change the Shield stats into tribal options like:
                                       Mages: Avoid 20% and with the present stats
                                       Banar : Stun resist 10% and with the presents stats
                                       Yuda  : 40% HP increase and 5000 decrease power strike
                                       Asura : 20% chaya resist and 20% Blind resist + with the present stats of shield( this time power sword can be usefull)  :)

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 12:24:55 AM »
Hi ... Study ...  :)

Additonal:

1. Put new charms and necklace either tribal or not.. or same with the old fr stat files  :)

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 07:08:41 AM »
Hi ... Study ...  :)

GM, dont forget bring back a Shield Tribe for a different tribe. so they no need complain again,  i think for solution : release the charm at K12 old.  TOB TOS TOV and Shield tribe folowing by tribe / job i think is fair  :g20: :g20: 

deva, satya fs can use a different shield with different stat/option chakra. if forget. i have a ss old picture K12.  :) :)

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 07:15:32 AM »

well, the only thing that i would wanted to change is that increase its power strike attack and add a little chakra for Power staff. while  the shield decrease its chakra, for cane, decrease 5% strike attack and increase defense also avoidance. Also no need to add HP for staff, only strike attack and chakra increase, to make killing fast and not boring

what u mean decrease 5% strike attack ? cane is a low damage and u sugest for decrease strike again ? are u drinking or drugs ? or u dont have cane ? so are u jelous for cane ??? so Buy cane and try use. 

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 07:58:24 AM »
what u mean decrease 5% strike attack ? cane is a low damage and u sugest for decrease strike again ? are u drinking or drugs ? or u dont have cane ? so are u jelous for cane ??? so Buy cane and try use. 

You don't have to screw me my friend :) it was just my suggestion. at the end of the day the decision will be on the admins  :biggrin: so don't cry yet  :cry-y: I have no use for cane either  :p its for those wanna be's whos afraid of sudden death  :g162: Good Game  :g20:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2017, 10:10:58 AM »

You don't have to screw me my friend :) it was just my suggestion. at the end of the day the decision will be on the admins  :biggrin: so don't cry yet  :cry-y: I have no use for cane either  :p its for those wanna be's whos afraid of sudden death  :g162: Good Game  :g20:

SO ??? DONT ABUSE FLOOD and FLOOD CANE etc,. JUST PLAY. GAME FOR FUN. not Complain again again again.  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2017, 11:11:46 AM »
As a mage, I already like the current stats of the staff and the cane.

I tried testing the damages of the staff and cane. Definitely the staff gives higher damage than the cane even though the Attack Damage/Rating has only a slight difference in the stats.

Some jobs/tribes are already 3-4hits with mages (e.g. Karya/Druka and Yuda). Let's not make to a point that it will only be 2-3hits if it means increasing the damage of the staff.

Each tribe has its own Pros and Cons.

MY OWN OPINION. Respect it.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2017, 12:23:32 PM »
As a mage, I already like the current stats of the staff and the cane.

I tried testing the damages of the staff and cane. Definitely the staff gives higher damage than the cane even though the Attack Damage/Rating has only a slight difference in the stats.

Some jobs/tribes are already 3-4hits with mages (e.g. Karya/Druka and Yuda). Let's not make to a point that it will only be 2-3hits if it means increasing the damage of the staff.

Each tribe has its own Pros and Cons.

MY OWN OPINION. Respect it.

:g20: :g20: :g20: