Author Topic: MANDARA DOWN  (Read 4165 times)

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
Re: MANDARA DOWN
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 09:57:20 AM »
If the cause of this problem are the players who are doing dupe of item, then I myself am afraid for the future of this server. As I remember, when doing dupe in PH they are waiting for maintenance (Old School Dupe). But here is different. Those player are the one handling the stability of mandara which is I am afraid so. Why? Because they can dupe anytime they want using roll back in mandara. GM need to edit the encrypted code in mandara and other maps which is specially because our server's file came from the other server.

Offline ¤ VaGuS ¤

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: VaGuS
  • Char 2: Binny
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 10:09:16 AM »
ITU DAHILAN SA MGA DUPE...NAKAKAWALANG GANA NMN

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 10:14:12 AM »
If the cause of this problem are the players who are doing dupe of item, then I myself am afraid for the future of this server. As I remember, when doing dupe in PH they are waiting for maintenance (Old School Dupe). But here is different. Those player are the one handling the stability of mandara which is I am afraid so. Why? Because they can dupe anytime they want using roll back in mandara. GM need to edit the encrypted code in mandara and other maps which is specially because our server's file came from the other server.

lots of file at ragezone, why not use k12 file, seems k12 files are stable, the only problem at k12 was CE.

but that was 2years ago, i guess more bugs was exploit that pass years.. hehehe

good luck!!!

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2017, 10:19:57 AM »
okay na mandara tra let's go kruma  :Tantra-Brahma: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Vishnu: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: :g19:

Offline ¤ VaGuS ¤

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: VaGuS
  • Char 2: Binny
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2017, 10:20:36 AM »
OK PA LEECH ME