Author Topic: LABAKARA/KHAZRA the Duel Bugger  (Read 4702 times)

Offline FreakAzoid

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
LABAKARA/KHAZRA the Duel Bugger
« on: March 12, 2017, 02:21:54 PM »
Ok..Let me show what i observed from this LABAKARA/KHAZRA..
There are 2 types of Duel Bug and that is first when someone Offer a Duel then you become RED or Killer.. the other one is offer a duel then since your afk it will automatically accept after 1 minute since theres no response..

For the Duel bug that will make them a killer will only work for those Samabat with Summoned Dadati then they will 1st offer a duel. you have 1 minute to accept or declined now if you didnt choose any option (Since your farmer is AFK) within that 1 minute he will hit the Dadati so that it will HIT BACK to kill the one who offers the duel even tho the summoner still didnt accept the invitation and Wolla! Insta killer for the Farmer and you just need to kill it and the spot is yours!

As you can see in the image above LABAKARA doesnt have no summon and armor already so that he will just be 1 hit by the Dadati once he offered the duel.

in the next picture KHAZRA (A.K.A) LABAKARA/PARUSA/KHAZRA/AnneConde/SPERM|NATOR/BURDUGOY..
You can see its a Trade Request but actually he already requested a duel by that time, and as you can see she doesnt have armors so that he will just be 1hit by Dadati

By that time i accepted the duel and Kill her first so that he know that im not afk and i thought he wont come back but then guess what

so i let him do his thing to gather Screen shots..

What i didnt know is he already made my other farmer a killer

i have so many screenshots here im just too lazy to post it.. Hopefully they can also have proper sanctions for this..

Duel and PK Both of them are not good to a Farm Area as we all know its effect since we all are using KeyPresser. so im Hoping to remove PK in farming areas that will prevent dadati from making its summoner a killer (just like in ET) or Remove Duel in Paroksya area or..  or if a Killer killed, beside to his Rupiah / Random item in his inventory will be dropped.. or Remove Multiple client option so that there will be lots of  Spot for NEWBIES!

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AnneConde
  • Char 2: KARRA
  • Char 3: FANTASHEE
Re: LABAKARA/KHAZRA the Duel Bugger
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 02:44:23 PM »
Hi Potato, the duel bugger... all i can say is what you do is what you get :) duel bugger

Potato-> MauiTaylor->DianaZubiri->ZupNigga->naSalagubang

Hi gm please sunction this 1 always duel bug he was posted last day Potato
just send him a lesson for doing bug in all map

thanks,

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 02:48:06 PM »
Im farming while your 2 mage came up here and you want  me to leave my spot :D :D THATS BAD I SAID EARLIER TO KEEP 1 CHAR BESIDE ME and you didnt RESPONSE .,

WAG KANG IYAKIN Potato..
pm pm kpa pag katapos ngayon nalaman ko 2loy mga character mo.. bugok

Offline FreakAzoid

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 02:59:30 PM »
Dude, 3 characters can fit in one spot! there are only few Spot in paroksya so
FIRST: you cant make every 1 of your character have their OWN SPOT..
SECOND: YOU DONT OWN THE MAP
THIRD: DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF for that?

..well i only have 4 Farmers.. seems like youve gone wild and killed/bugged other Farmers too huh?.. what an idiot.. :lol:

Offline 19Premum68

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 03:01:34 PM »

same char..

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 03:07:49 PM »
o someone post your doing in duel bug Potato freakazoid, we only revenge and dont say its good to have 3 party bupols,.,

GM 3KFR please sunction this one i only revenge i always killed after i afk doing bug in paroksya Potato,MauitTaylor,DianaZubiri,ZupNigga, this freakazoid owner of potato., posted last day for doing duel bug .,

REVENGE IS COMING! :) HEHEHEHE DONT CRY HERE FREAKAZOID..

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 03:11:43 PM »
 :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8:
WHAT YOU DO IS WHAT YOU GET  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 03:34:29 PM »
@FREAKAZOID

NO RESPONSE ? NICE SCREENSHOT 19PREMUM68 ., Freakazoid aka Potato the duel bugger have a amnesia what he do  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehehe

Offline ramz

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 03:43:57 PM »
hay naku :g!!:

kayo lang pala ang gumagawa nito... tsk2...

:g20b:

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2017, 12:53:28 AM »
Ok..Let me show what i observed from this LABAKARA/KHAZRA..
There are 2 types of Duel Bug and that is first when someone Offer a Duel then you become RED or Killer.. the other one is offer a duel then since your afk it will automatically accept after 1 minute since theres no response..

For the Duel bug that will make them a killer will only work for those Samabat with Summoned Dadati then they will 1st offer a duel. you have 1 minute to accept or declined now if you didnt choose any option (Since your farmer is AFK) within that 1 minute he will hit the Dadati so that it will HIT BACK to kill the one who offers the duel even tho the summoner still didnt accept the invitation and Wolla! Insta killer for the Farmer and you just need to kill it and the spot is yours!

As you can see in the image above LABAKARA doesnt have no summon and armor already so that he will just be 1 hit by the Dadati once he offered the duel.

in the next picture KHAZRA (A.K.A) LABAKARA/PARUSA/KHAZRA/AnneConde/SPERM|NATOR/BURDUGOY..
You can see its a Trade Request but actually he already requested a duel by that time, and as you can see she doesnt have armors so that he will just be 1hit by Dadati

By that time i accepted the duel and Kill her first so that he know that im not afk and i thought he wont come back but then guess what

so i let him do his thing to gather Screen shots..

What i didnt know is he already made my other farmer a killer

i have so many screenshots here im just too lazy to post it.. Hopefully they can also have proper sanctions for this..

Duel and PK Both of them are not good to a Farm Area as we all know its effect since we all are using KeyPresser. so im Hoping to remove PK in farming areas that will prevent dadati from making its summoner a killer (just like in ET) or Remove Duel in Paroksya area or..  or if a Killer killed, beside to his Rupiah / Random item in his inventory will be dropped.. or Remove Multiple client option so that there will be lots of  Spot for NEWBIES!

Hi ....  Investigate ...  Wait server maintenance done  :police:

:g104:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2017, 07:02:02 AM »
NOW:

MAP PAROKYSA ... FREE KIL ...  PAN PAN ALL  ALL COMPLAINT / TICKETS REFUSED

:)

Free Kill ?  :) :g20:   :g52g:

Offline TOME

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TOME ^__^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TOME
  • Char 2: DANGERS
  • Char 3: TRMNET
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2017, 08:05:44 AM »
yeah i keep kill pepole now there :P hahahahahaa no one can do any thing GM orders  :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: