Author Topic: New MECHANICS of the DUEL BUGGER + ACCESSORY in PAROKSYA Samabat/s Farmers  (Read 9349 times)

Offline spiderman3

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
DUEL BUGGER PAROKSYA New Mechanics by:

BornToKill and Accessory KARRA

Almost 2 days already am farming rups in PAROKSYA, usually with 2-3 chars and of course on KP. Suddenly in the MIDs of The Night while am infront of my Desktop and do few surfing, when i glance my chars on the other Desktop, i see all my 3 chars (samabat/s) got a RED NAME an still standing and i didn't see anyone is around. I immediately checked FORUM if this is usual/normal  or anybody complaining of about the same case of mine. I see no POST on it, so i contacted a friend asking about the situation. Few minutes after our conversation i asked him to checked PARO MAPS if all farmers are with RED NAME, he tells me he sees about 5 RED NAMES Farmers (samabat/s) and DEAD (layin' on the GROUND), few still on KP but not RED NAME. He and Me thinks a lots of things of how come i got 1500K KARMA each with the 3 SAMABATS instantly and at the same location.

Awhile after observing of everything and keep thinking... I observed in the TASKBAR that somebody is doing a DUEL... And its... BornToKill

And after Me and my Friend discussing about of whats happening, he said to me that "I think you will be KILLED TODAY" and i sadly replied "Am sure, somebody will kill me... I will just wait my dying time :(" And a few minutes... The things happen and its KARRA rushing like A GOD and KILL my 3 Samabats and then i take more SC just for evidence. I confront her with my different char and this is what SHE REPLIED...

I ask Her why you are killing them, they have been DUEL BUGGED: I think u are the one doing the DUEL BUG

She also happily SEND an EBB accusing me that am a DUEL BUGGER inspite of being DUEL BUGGED.

Despite of everything happens GM-3Kfr, i humbly asked the following if this can be taken your immediate action:

1) BornToKill (you can check his logs or IP if this LEVIS or KARRA CHAR... - or its up to you to do sanction on him)
2) KARRA acts of killing all red name farmers while farming (accused ME THAT I AM TRIPPERS / KILLERS / DUEL BUGGER)

KARRA i not an innocent / amateur nor NEWBIES, 100% she/he is a VETERAN.

In this matter what the MECHANICS they do are DUELING the FARMERS then when it got a RED NAME, another CHAR will do the KILLING... This acts are properly planned for both sides, the DUEL BUGGER and the RED NAME KILLER.

If this WELL PLANNED ACCIDENT not be PUNISH nor been given a SANCTION/s, this will DO HAPPENS AGAIN and AGAIN - for they think that this ACTIONS are LEGAL in KILLING the a RED NAME FARMERS.

My friend didnt get an SC of the 5 more RED NAME DEADS for as we thoughts is just normal. But here still i get one more SC of another RED NAME SAMABAT while farming and its DEAD BANG already.

Almost 2 days already am farming rups in PAROKSYA, usually with 2-3 chars and of course on KP. Suddenly in the MIDs of The Night while am infront of my Desktop and do few surfing, when i glance my chars on the other Desktop, i see all my 3 chars (samabat/s) got a RED NAME an still standing and i didn't see anyone is around. I immediately checked FORUM if this is usual/normal  or anybody complaining of about the same case of mine. I see no POST on it, so i contacted a friend asking about the situation. Few minutes after our conversation i asked him to checked PARO MAPS if all farmers are with RED NAME, he tells me he sees about 5 RED NAMES Farmers (samabat/s) and DEAD (layin' on the GROUND), few still on KP but not RED NAME. He and Me thinks a lots of things of how come i got 1500K KARMA each with the 3 SAMABATS instantly and at the same location.

Awhile after observing of everything and keep thinking... I observed in the TASKBAR that somebody is doing a DUEL... And its... BornToKill

And after Me and my Friend discussing about of whats happening, he said to me that "I think you will be KILLED TODAY" and i sadly replied "Am sure, somebody will kill me... I will just wait my dying time :(" And a few minutes... The things happen and its KARRA rushing like A GOD and KILL my 3 Samabats and then i take more SC just for evidence. I confront her with my different char and this is what SHE REPLIED...

I ask Him/Her why you are killing them, they have been DUEL BUGGED: I think u are the one doing the DUEL BUG

She also happily SEND an EBB accusing me that am a DUEL BUGGER inspite of being DUEL BUGGED.

My friend didnt get an SC of the 5 more RED NAME DEADS for as we thoughts is just normal. But here still i get one more SC of another RED NAME SAMABAT while farming.

Despite of everything happens GM-3Kfr, i humbly asked the following if this can be taken your immediate action:

1) BornToKill (you can check his logs or IP if this LEVIS or KARRA CHAR... - or its up to you to do sanction on him)
2) KARRA acts of killing all red name farmers while farming (accused ME THAT I AM TRIPPERS / KILLERS / DUEL BUGGER)

KARRA is not an amateur nor NEWBIES, 100% she/he is a VETERAN.

In this matter what the MECHANICS they do are DUELING the FARMERS then when it got a RED NAME, another CHAR will do the KILLING... This acts are properly planned for both sides, the DUEL BUGGER and the RED NAME KILLER.

Hoping that GM-3Kfr will apply any PUNISHMENT depending upon his understanding and investigating regarding this MATTER. I humbly asked that this should not be taken for granted coz if this will not be looked upon, am sure the DOER will do THE SAME again and again.

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
LOL I THOUGHT SPIDERMAN ALREADY BURRIED ALIVE..

UP UP..

NICE STRATEGY, THEY WILL BUG YOU ON DUEL, then you will be on RED NAME, and will kill you after...

HAHAHA..

VERY PRO!!!

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile

I ask Her why you are killing them, they have been DUEL BUGGED: I think u are the one doing the DUEL BUG

If this WELL PLANNED ACCIDENT not be PUNISH nor been given a SANCTION/s, this will DO HAPPENS AGAIN and AGAIN - for they think that this ACTIONS are LEGAL in KILLING the a RED NAME FARMERS.

My friend didnt get an SC of the 5 more RED NAME DEADS for as we thoughts is just normal. But here still i get one more SC of another RED NAME SAMABAT while farming and its DEAD BANG already.

I ask Him/Her why you are killing them, they have been DUEL BUGGED: I think u are the one doing the DUEL BUG

My friend didnt get an SC of the 5 more RED NAME DEADS for as we thoughts is just normal. But here still i get one more SC of another RED NAME SAMABAT while farming.

Hoping that GM-3Kfr will apply any PUNISHMENT depending upon his understanding and investigating regarding this MATTER. I humbly asked that this should not be taken for granted coz if this will not be looked upon, am sure the DOER will do THE SAME again and again.

sorry i didn't get how you become red? Kindly explain pls..

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
Thats the interesting part. He plays with no pk on so the only idea how could that have happened something related to duel, again.

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
im thinking he/she has a satya beside (on a party)with cb buff.. satya that dies during the duel that's why he turned red..

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
im thinking he/she has a satya beside (on a party)with cb buff.. satya that dies during the duel that's why he turned red..

yes that's possible. new-old mechanics  :lol:

Offline macoi

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
is there a Summary to this story?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so Long..

Offline ¤ VaGuS ¤

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: VaGuS
  • Char 2: Binny
. true story IRG

Offline 19Premum68

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
 :g20: :g20: :g20: up for this..

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: AnneConde
  • Char 2: KARRA
  • Char 3: FANTASHEE

hi

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
Hi Im the husband of Karra who killing all the killer in paroksya, im with her when her when she is killing your RED NAME mage., ask LEVIS whos the duel bugger.. :) he has a screenshot with you... the funny thing is all your mage is killer then your saying im wife is a duel bugger .., FYI 3 weeks new player lang sya.. wag ka bugok !!!!

KRUMA nlng tayo durugin kita e :D wag ka iiyak laro lang 2., at saka wag ka mag pa red name bugok kung ayaw mu patayin ka nang white name.

TIME!
1-0

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
sorry i didn't get how you become red? Kindly explain pls..

HE GOT RED NAME BECAUSE HE KILL WHITE NAME THATS IT

Offline Karrajones1992

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • Pilot of SPERMINATOR
    • View Profile
is there a Summary to this story?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so Long..

THE SUMMARY FOR THIS IS
1ST HE KILL WHITE NAME