Author Topic: POWER STAFF vs. POWER CANE & POWER SHIELD  (Read 5454 times)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
POWER STAFF vs. POWER CANE & POWER SHIELD
« on: March 17, 2017, 06:12:40 PM »
I'd like to raise a certain concern about this, POWER STAFF and POWER SHIELD + CANE has an almost equal gap plus the power shield contained defense and other stats which is the power staff don't have. I was an avid fan of abikara tribe and every now and then I use two handed staff rather than cane with shield because the damage of this thing was hanging, but in this matter why is that the POWER CANE and STAFF had a near stats, My abi tend to be a pure damager, but why is that the other opponents which is using this shield and cane were able to kill me in just 4 hits, while my abi couldn't kill them with just 4 hits. well, I know I'm weak but my only concern is that the POWER STAFF which is the two handed weapon were being under estimated this time. i'm hoping for a little adjustments and improvements regarding this matter admin  :) but still a good game  :g19: no hard feelings  :)

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Re: POWER STAFF vs. POWER CANE & POWER SHIELD
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 07:53:10 PM »
I AGREE.. Thats why most player here wanted cane than staff.. i think staff needs improvement.. Thats why MAGES here in this SERVER are so WEAK!
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 08:03:05 PM »
I AGREE.. Thats why most player here wanted cane than staff.. i think staff needs improvement.. Thats why MAGES here in this SERVER are so WEAK!

Mages are not weak in this server, the GM gave the final options the +3 speed which all other tribes also benefits on it... There are ways to gain the shield the MAKULITARA SHIELD is also a bit a good chance to upperhand your def and resistance.. I tried it now its a little cooler but  eventhough akward to look at it  :)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 08:45:11 PM »
Mages are not weak in this server, the GM gave the final options the +3 speed which all other tribes also benefits on it... There are ways to gain the shield the MAKULITARA SHIELD is also a bit a good chance to upperhand your def and resistance.. I tried it now its a little cooler but  eventhough akward to look at it  :)

yaah, but my point is since there has been STUN power staff should be improve a little bit. since its has to be damage type of weapon, there is big difference between staff and cane when it comes to damages before, but now? that I don't know 1 hand has been very underestimated. and it takes so many skills for mages to kill its opponents. while other tribe can do one hit or 2 hits. well, i believe all the way to the top  i've been playing into different tantra servers, manas, sea, all star, even fr before etc and all 2 hand staff were empowered :) it has to be change, because its been so unbalance when it comes to damages I tell u guys try to observe and realize them  :) and speediness is not what we need in this game its for those cowards enough to run over its opponents  :g8: jokes, well i'm hoping for some mix opinions in here  :g19: 

Offline fhulgzz

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • One Truth Prevails
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: StrikeFreedom
  • Char 2: fhulgz
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 09:40:54 PM »
Oh, I disagree. How can you say mages are weak?
15 sec sleep, 10 sec stun. A lot of advantage + high damage, and mages are good MP gainer. Mages are not weak in this server.

On topic:
Yes Staff should be higher than cane alone because it is a damager weapon. While cane+shield is for tanker/defense type mage.

So the right thing should be, Staff = High damage low def. Cane+shield = High Def Normal damage.

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 09:46:16 PM »
15 sec sleep, 10 sec stun. A lot of advantage + high damage, and mages are good MP gainer. Mages are not weak in this server.

On topic:
Yes Staff should be higher than cane alone because it is a damager weapon. While cane+shield is for tanker/defense type mage.

So the right thing should be, Staff = High damage low def. Cane+shield = High Def Normal damage.

Tumpak pre, staff should adjust the damage of the power staff , its just like the old file of FR staff 2handed weapon are the deadliest  between the two staffs (cane)... :g20:

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 11:25:40 PM »
baka need bawasan ng damage nung cane.. hehehe

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 11:31:22 PM »
I'd like to raise a certain concern about this, POWER STAFF and POWER SHIELD + CANE has an almost equal gap plus the power shield contained defense and other stats which is the power staff don't have. I was an avid fan of abikara tribe and every now and then I use two handed staff rather than cane with shield because the damage of this thing was hanging, but in this matter why is that the POWER CANE and STAFF had a near stats, My abi tend to be a pure damager, but why is that the other opponents which is using this shield and cane were able to kill me in just 4 hits, while my abi couldn't kill them with just 4 hits. well, I know I'm weak but my only concern is that the POWER STAFF which is the two handed weapon were being under estimated this time. i'm hoping for a little adjustments and improvements regarding this matter admin  :) but still a good game  :g19: no hard feelings  :)

sorry sir / madam.

im not agree.  :g20b: :g20b:

no need change.  if u feel weak ? try use 1 hand. is a litle damage then staff. but why deva use a 1 hand + shield ??? because I do not want back and forth nun.  despite sacrificing a little damage but no problem

so no need change !!!.  if u want, build u deva and use cane + shield. and feel it  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 11:32:52 PM »

On topic:

Good Answer . RIGHT  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 12:27:12 AM »
For Me, I suggest to study them again, every opinions here  are respected... I hope GMs can provide a new solution for this thread..

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2017, 12:29:45 AM »

I have compared the damage of both weapons, staff gives higher damage than the cane. You just feel weaker because:
1. You have lower hp. MORE or LESS druka can kill you with just 1 akila/vega-dibanda, karyas can kill you with just 3 skills.
2. Stun works, mage vs mage - it will not be easy for you to kill a mage with cane because of its additional hp. how you distribute your chakra here matters and how you cast your combos-killer-skills.
3. Look at the level of most of the tribes now in kruma, they are astica 20. why? this is to combat mage's damage. Astica 21, you can kill any tribe with just 3 skills given~given your stun skill didn't miss (of course except satya/fs)

So i don't see a need to change it.

Offline DodgeThis

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 01:00:57 AM »
I have compared the damage of both weapons, staff gives higher damage than the cane. You just feel weaker because:
1. You have lower hp. MORE or LESS druka can kill you with just 1 akila/vega-dibanda, karyas can kill you with just 3 skills.
2. Stun works, mage vs mage - it will not be easy for you to kill a mage with cane because of its additional hp. how you distribute your chakra here matters and how you cast your combos-killer-skills.
3. Look at the level of most of the tribes now in kruma, they are astica 20. why? this is to combat mage's damage. Astica 21, you can kill any tribe with just 3 skills given~given your stun skill didn't miss (of course except satya/fs)

So i don't see a need to change it.

BOOM!