Author Topic: We Druka Class are endagered species  (Read 9280 times)

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
Re: We Druka Class are endagered species
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2017, 12:04:00 AM »
need to observe more and study  :g185:

Offline kenjiyuri

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JustDoIt
  • Char 2: Ajinomoto
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2017, 12:32:46 AM »
no one wants to play druka anymore all i see in forum selling druka package or karya package you know why ?
because they want to play imbalance yuda and banar!  :g7: :g7: :g7:  Now Mage is  overpower aswell they can kill us with 3skill combo what is this?  can u do something about this imbalance GM .....

Iyakin. :_myhelp: :lol: :g20b:

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2017, 12:42:10 AM »
Ok, I agree but nakayuda, Banar and mage is too imbalance all they need is 2 or 3 skill combo or even 1 skill (ashbata or badra) they can easy solo kill and cooldown duration is very short. Druka and Karya we need to use all our skill and will only have 25 percent chance we can kill, after that all our skill is cooldown and thats it were ddeadd..  how is that fair? Mostly all we do is killsteal...  :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

:g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2017, 02:39:23 AM »
I beg to disagree. There are some drukas that are real slow bit good druka can easily kill yuda or banar few skills lol. Blind is 8 sec.. If you can't kill anyone with chaya sanuta and 8 sec blind thats damn bad

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Mihawk
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2017, 03:14:00 AM »
I beg to disagree. There are some drukas that are real slow bit good druka can easily kill yuda or banar few skills lol. Blind is 8 sec.. If you can't kill anyone with chaya sanuta and 8 sec blind thats damn bad

OH Of course a  NAKAYUDA player your comment are so bias  it doesn't suprise me you disagree. Tell me how can you say thats bad if you havent even played Druka before?  Ask all players that  likes playing druka a lot and tell me if majority of them disagree that Nakayuda,  Banar or mage is not imbalance? If majority of them say no.. Then I will agree to myself that Im bad at playing Druka.  .

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 06:56:26 AM »
I will suggest to GMs and Staffs that if you want this game have more fun and thrills just put a new charm access like the old FR....Like TOD .TOV or TOS which have different stats and higher tha ever before in old fr settings...During those days we dont complain becoz everyone can kill with the same amount of skills used in , 2hits or 3hits all the same...Furthermore the presents setting of the sets are all ok, but still we need to put a something adjuestments on this..If find not suitable then...the complains are silent but deadly when if  is too silent...promise that in the future...need more studies on this matter  :)

i agree this  :g20:  absolutely

For GM next update please release the charm TOV TOB TOS etc. so player can chosen. Every char can kill 2 hit like a K12 old with use TOB.  that FAIR 10000%   and dont forget bring back Shield Tribe like a shield for fs, shield for deva with a different option.   :g20: :g20:

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HAPPYEND1NG
  • Char 2: Azmodan
  • Char 3: SCARLETWITCH
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 07:28:46 AM »

Yeah agree. Chaya and sanuta den yuda or naga is gg. It depends on the player playing the druka. However its not right to add certain skill just because one player has concern.  We have to accept that every char have their pros and cons. 

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »
Yeah agree. Chaya and sanuta den yuda or naga is gg. It depends on the player playing the druka. However its not right to add certain skill just because one player has concern.  We have to accept that every char have their pros and cons.

Yupp.  :g20: :g20:  right sir.

i think korean developer already think about this game, they make this game for pros and cons  :g20: :g20:

advantages and disadvantages depend who play.  :)

Offline LeDeux

• Braman Level 1
  • Booohaaa
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LeDeux
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 08:03:45 AM »
well it's just my observations. I think any player would find it hard to 1vs1 PerfectCrime, or your friend in similar name... anyways.

Why samabat is imbalance?

Banar is okay, they have to kill lol if they can't kill what's the point of playing banar? Ashbata and Badra got long cooldowns. And yeah, I got no banar

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 08:08:21 AM »
Since Banar and nakayuda damage now are good for 1 vs 1.. Maybe its time to bring back your stun skill? am i right or wrong?  :p

bring back the stun of druka( :lol: evil laugh :lol:)...and also reduce the cooldown of sanuta if possible  :g19:

fix also the cane and staff :g19: ...for now cane+shield is better than staff ...staff is low hp + low def + good damage WHILE cane is more hp + more def  but same damage to staff  :lol:

:guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 10:47:29 AM »
bring back the stun of druka( :lol: evil laugh :lol:)...and also reduce the cooldown of sanuta if possible  :g19:

fix also the cane and staff :g19: ...for now cane+shield is better than staff ...staff is low hp + low def + good damage WHILE cane is more hp + more def  but same damage to staff  :lol:

:guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Druka Stun + Vega + Normal + Dibanda = Good Game  :)

I think the Cane and Staff's damages are alright. Tried to test the two though, the staff gives higher damage than the cane.

I agree, each tribe has its Pros and Cons.

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 10:58:25 AM »
Druka Stun + Vega + Normal + Dibanda = Good Game  :)

I think the Cane and Staff's damages are alright. Tried to test the two though, the staff gives higher damage than the cane.

I agree, each tribe has its Pros and Cons.

Kbye  :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7: :g7:

Offline franci343

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 11:24:07 AM »
HAYS stupid request again  lol    ....if u want stun  on druka put  some  anti chaya and blind on banar/makayuda.

Ano pa request nyu  mag summon kau ng ta3   :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 11:40:07 AM »

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 12:29:35 PM »
no for druka stun  :DEAD:
i think what makes nakayuda and banar stronger is the fact that they COULD use merihana (they can easily switch).. remove the usage of merihana on the said tribes and everything will be fair  :g18: :g18: :g18: