Author Topic: FLOOD and Insult many players .  (Read 6432 times)

Offline TOME

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TOME ^__^
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: TOME
  • Char 2: DANGERS
  • Char 3: TRMNET
FLOOD and Insult many players .
« on: March 31, 2017, 12:48:40 AM »
this persone PrinceJellal always saying bad words about players and say they are scammer and they are not even me he say many things about me !

empotehm13

Re: FLOOD and Insult many players .
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 01:13:18 AM »
Hi TOME my friend Its me SuRvEyTesT hehehe .. even me I recieve insult and alot of accusing frm this Player IGN:PrinceJallel . Just like What happend last night, I was Hunting safe hats at exile and he came and took my spot and says that I am the One who's kill Stealing"SawSaw". I says something but I move spot so there is no farther cummotion. I dont Have an SS with this but if there will be a record please review it.

And Just like right now Accusing mo of a Scammer ? Scamming is not my forte I earn my Items frm. Hard work and Indurance, I think He is Just an Insecure player?? I have some SS about this.
I can't believe this Guys Exsist in the World of Tantrak13fr GM please if you Have all the records of my Deals please review it thanks.

Thanks GM'Xavier , *GM'3000fr* More Power to this Game and keep up the Good Work!!

I'LL INCLUDE A SS FOR THIS MATTER OF ISSUE.

empotehm13

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 01:22:56 AM »
SS:of Insulting and Accusing of IGN: PrinceJallel

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »
Up ! . This ain't the first time I saw PrinceJellal being reported. This nigga is really a bad player.

Offline TOME

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TOME ^__^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 03:09:16 AM »

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 03:37:16 AM »

Offline TOME

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • TOME ^__^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 03:40:11 AM »

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 07:02:11 AM »
For i know, suerveytest and tome is a good man, good player

they realy hardwork for get the item. not a scammer.

for Nick : princeJelall dont abuse flood black campaign in here. be a wise. this game is not for u only but this game for all and us who want to play and more enjoy full.  dont like this server ? easy. just leave and play barbie toy.  :g20:

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 09:59:37 AM »
Lets just play mobile legends instead. This game has no where to go, the decisions MOSTLY come from the management and they dont listen to suggestions and weigh things.  As what I have observed most of the resolution about most concerns comes from the decisions of the players which is scantily entertained and not from the management (eg. increase damage of staff and cane, open vedi kruma, rupiah drop rate ).  I already quit because this game gives stress and from stress you form cancer  :).  Who wants to buy mage +15  items by the way?

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2017, 10:14:46 AM »
Lets just play mobile legends instead. This game has no where to go, the decisions MOSTLY come from the management and they dont listen to suggestions and weigh things.  As what I have observed most of the resolution about most concerns comes from the decisions of the players which is scantily entertained and not from the management (eg. increase damage of staff and cane, open vedi kruma, rupiah drop rate ).  I already quit because this game gives stress and from stress you form cancer  :).  Who wants to buy mage +15  items by the way?

agree arcan  :g20: :g20:

really would, very much that the complaint is that, especially never satisfied. ask drcrease hp, decrease the damage, etc.
this game is for the purpose of pleasure, so run into from a reality, increasingly stressful.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 01:39:00 PM »
@GM3000FR don't just ignore this kind of behavior.

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 01:50:13 PM »
HI - INVESTIGATE - The bad, stupid will be punished  :police:

Accusations without evidences: cheating, thief, scammer ... Etc ...
Will be penalized.
The stupid insults also ...
Repeat offenders to be banned permanently

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2017, 02:07:29 PM »
Being bad is part of individual person's attitude. But harassing other people with your bad attitude as your habit is already a crime called cyber bullying. Where as you are degrading, harassing, discriminating, and/or accusing some people with negative feeds for fun.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 05:00:33 PM »
Wow LionHearts is so Clean GM. If u just see what he DID to me EBB me. making stories spamming me. Discriminating me, Humiliating me. that is what you called Cyber Bullying!!! jellal here.. That guy is very arrogant. He even say his so RICH unlimited cash and money he has everything in this world and i cant even reach him cuz im so POOR!  very Poor. :cry-y:
he even making stories making a good DEAL with someone using his own Account and EBB.. saying.. Thanks for a GOOD DEAL lionHearts.. WOW what an act! just sayin what i feel.
A good person know how to adjust! If you Know you are GOOD no one will harm you or Hurt you. I have my reason why it all happens. Its started and it with surveytest. Ask him why i do such things to him like that. Know before act! I dont care how many bad people face me it its 1 vs 10 as long as i have my reason i can face them all whatever stories they made for me i dont care at all!
ALL i say for Lionhearts is call HIm UGLY! very Ugly. thats thing maybe pissed him. thats why he made this all far! haha.. Sorry sir! you pissed me first! your so arrogant thats all i can say for you
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2017, 05:45:28 PM »
and for TOME thank you sir for doing this to me. You really are a GOOD PERSON! FLOOD INSULT MANY PLAYERS? PLS can u screenshot first who MAKE the FLOOD INSULT FIRST? if its me? or SURVEYTEST? if u are decent person? KNOW first before act sir okay? I will not do that flooding if that Kiddo minded player Surveytest not Flood me first! he can Pm me had a conversation with me all whatever he want but he flood first! and that hurts me. so i do the same! i have my reasons
I am very very sorry for saying i still dont trust this server cuz it is still 4 months OLD. But please understand me i  also have feelings. I am human i can analyze whatever i want. i have choices. Respect my decision.
Thank you for the Screenshot MR. Perfect 13thHeaven full OF AIR! in the sky! dont get mad when someone call u  ugly okay if its not true! you just pissed me first for that EBB! humiliating me. But i dont want to cause any more troubles so i ignore it! SAY what u say sir make story all u want if that makes you happy or More richer cuz u are! and im happy for yoU!

will check my Fb whos more decent for what you think! Ronie Bill Aro ( eco ) judge me what ever you want but dont try do something bad, my Parents are lawyers dont make some foolish act! cuz i can find you wherever you are!

and for SURVEYTESt your last conversation to me when i logged off made me sick and stressed you saying That ""me should never BORN to this World that my parents should kill me when i was a CHILD cuz im silly,POOR, crazy? OMG! i never expect that coming so RUDE! but thanks to that! i know now what kind of players here playing! Maybe u need to GO to school again sir. TO HAVE proper VALUES and GOOD MORAL! our president i think offers scholarship! but thanks to that.. thats all i can say! but I am so grateful still! this kind of people made me realize something more into life.. ^_^
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =