Author Topic: perfectcrime's pilot CE or not ? Must be observe with a clear eye !  (Read 13728 times)

Offline NERDONGPUTiK

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: NERDONGPUTiK
Re: perfectcrime's pilot CE or not ? Must be observe with a clear eye !
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! SPEECHLESS WEAK LANG KASI AKO!

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 06:23:15 PM »
:g19:  :g19: PLAYERS VOICE UP, I KNOW WE ARE NOT ONLY ONE VICTIM   :g19:  :g19:

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 06:26:39 PM »
yong gm mag practise ng tagalog .... filipinhoe gamerss = filipino rules piste wala akong pake bye... mapasabak paako sa english ubos na english sa araw ngayon.....

oh look gm, according to your rule's if you see player's insults GM, sanction's will give his fate  :puzzled: :puzzled:

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Mihawk
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »
I have more video's in here but it really takes time to download. my co player's have been wondering with the move of this pilot, but they can't voice out there opinions and violent reactions because according to them they are non donators so the admin's might probably give they're favor for this player incompetent pilot, if you can't ban this account, well then just block the IP of this pilot himself. to have flawless players in the game  :) no hard feelings  :p 

Plus Mam.. Your evidence has not been decided yet by the GM and you already saying that you will ban this pilot? You don't have authorization to judge this player if he's going to get sanction . That so pretty naive for you to say that...

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 06:32:38 PM »
oh look gm, according to your rule's if you see player's insults GM, sanction's will give his fate  :puzzled: :puzzled:

which part of my comment that I insulted the GM? show me? If you're on about what I told the GM to learn tagalog I don't call that an insult.. It's an Opinion mam think before you say something

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 06:34:05 PM »
hahahahaha adto ormoc armenias pag dala chocolate tudlo.an ana nga moves  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:g19:

I guess that we as player's we are open to utter our pretty sentiment's regarding this matter, so if i were you, just go to that rural place you live in, and start selling coconut shell so that by next time you are able to buy your own character, however, we're waiting for gm's complete outcome regarding this matter, so don't be mad, set back, wait until GM itself found out what will be your fate, and i'm guessing you're pretty nervous right now, because if GM do not tolerate this matter perfectcrime's character will decide his own fate, and ohh ! you need to produce premium stuff in return for what you have concisely done  :cry-y: BTW, goodluck ! have a good game no hard feeling dude  :p

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 06:38:46 PM »

I guess that we as player's we are open to utter our pretty sentiment's regarding this matter, so if i were you, just go to that rural place you live in, and start selling coconut shell so that by next time you are able to buy your own character, however, we're waiting for gm's complete outcome regarding this matter, so don't be mad, set back, wait until GM itself found out what will be your fate, and i'm guessing you're pretty nervous right now, because if GM do not tolerate this matter perfectcrime's character will decide his own fate, and ohh ! you need to produce premium stuff in return for what you have concisely done  :cry-y: BTW, goodluck ! have a good game no hard feeling dude  :p

Wow hahaha  this player thinks she knows everything judge the player so quickly we are not scared, nervous or mad about your complain. Don't worry PerfectCrime Pilot is not going anywhere because he's a clean player you just keep crying.. ..

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 06:41:34 PM »
Plus Mam.. Your evidence has not been decided yet by the GM and you already saying that you will ban this pilot? You don't have authorization to judge this player if he's going to get sanction . That so pretty naive for you to say that...

ohh did I say that ? well, im sorry dude. MY BAD  :g8: I was just giving random outcome's and possible sanction's. you're too affected with this pilot I really appreciate it dude :) but he's incompetence is becoming most taxing, so let's just wait his surprising fate  :g52:

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »

Wow hahaha  this player thinks she knows everything judge the player so quickly we are not scared, nervous or mad about your complain. Don't worry PerfectCrime Pilot is not going anywhere because he's a clean player you just keep crying.. ..

did I say that i know you guys very well? I think I did not, and if you're saying that where did I know that the one one who's been using perfectcrime was not the owner of this character, well, then I just read it in his dirty little profile  :) see guys later  :g19:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »

im not getting nervous DUDE(Jenny Jen  :p) cuz i play fair  ... im just sitting here and relaxing and most of all im laughing right now  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... DON'T CRY BABY   :p :lol: :lol: :lol: ... it's your time to discover what tactics did i used   :g19: .. your amulet bug is very old  :p... and btw pls change your build up ... your only 1hit COMBO (VEGA + DEBANDA)

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 06:48:33 PM »
ang ganda ni boompalalat :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2017, 07:11:00 PM »
im not getting nervous DUDE(Jenny Jen  :p) cuz i play fair  ... im just sitting here and relaxing and most of all im laughing right now  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... DON'T CRY BABY   :p :lol: :lol: :lol: ... it's your time to discover what tactics did i used   :g19: .. your amulet bug is very old  :p... and btw pls change your build up ... your only 1hit COMBO (VEGA + DEBANDA)

Yan mag mage ka nlng hehehe mahilig ka kasi sa bug, pero pro ka alam ko yan kaso may umiyak na naman sayo baka mahina net dun sa kanila  :)

Offline MsAdrienne

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tree
  • Char 2: TikoyBoy
  • Char 3: TikoyGirl
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2017, 07:18:32 PM »
Same OLD Same OLD. We/They have been using this since the server was brought to life, yet, we are still here. I wonder why?  :puzzled: :puzzled:

Just play the game, as per GM "stop being a deva, if not happy..play barbie"  :g162:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2017, 07:20:54 PM »
Same OLD Same OLD. We/They have been using this since the server was brought to life, yet, we are still here. I wonder why?  :puzzled: :puzzled:
Just play the game, as per GM "stop being a deva, if not happy..play barbie:g162:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha

Offline UserNotFound

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Haters
  • Char 2: Gonna
  • Char 3: Hate
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2017, 07:21:14 PM »
PARTY BUG LANG PO YAN LOL! HAHA