Author Topic: PARTY BUG BUG ABUSE OF IGN: PerfectCrime  (Read 17212 times)

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
PARTY BUG BUG ABUSE OF IGN: PerfectCrime
« on: April 06, 2017, 08:40:34 AM »
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS MY CONCERN TO THE GM AND STAFF REGARDING THE ABUSE OF PERFECTCRIME. I've clearly seen the videos as per posted by other concerned players of this server...

GM, It was clearly stated in the rules and regulations of this SERVER that abusers will be SANCTIONED...IT WAS VERY CLEAR TO US ALL THAT PERFECTCRIME did abuse the PARTY BUG in KRUMA and it would be unfair to some of us who are not using it for own benefit..If he is DENYING that he is not USING other 3rd party programs, then he is clearly SAYING that HE IS ABUSING the PARTY BUG that causes UNFAIRNESS in game..CLEARLY this is not PRO-GAMING, it's just some STUPIDITY to abuse some BUGS in kruma...

It would be UNFAIR to those who were SANCTIONED before if these ACTIONS will be tolerated by the GM and STAFF.
Let this be a REMINDER that this kind of ACTIONS will not be TOLERATED by this SERVER and the ABUSER will be clearly sanctioned.
I HOPE the OWNER of the account will be REMINDED to reconsider on HIRING PILOTS for his CHARACTER that HE CANNOT JUST ENTRUST his ACCOUNT to some IDIOTS who just BREAK THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE GAME...

I'm sure that the PILOT was AWARE of the RULES of this SERVER but still BROKE it for his own BENEFIT...
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SOLVE THIS AND PROMOTE BALANCE AND FAIRNESS IN OUR BELOVED SERVER, EITHER SUSPEND OR SANCTION: MINUS 50 PERCENT OF HIS TOTAL MP or SUSPENSION (BASE ON RULES AND REGULATIONS) in order to SET an EXAMPLE TO ALL PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER..

THANK YOU AND MORE POWER GM & STAFF.

Respectfully Yours,

KRITIKO

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
Re: PARTY BUG BUG ABUSE OF IGN: PerfectCrime
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 09:11:57 AM »
 :g20:  :g20:  :g20:  :g20: I'm lilxxxRRxxxlil & I'm 1000000x100 ''AGREE'' But NOT ONLY ''PecfectCrime  :asura: also BlackBlade  :rakshasa:'' :g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Right Guys.....''PecfectCrime  :asura: & BlackBlade  :rakshasa: ''

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline ANONYMOUS

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: FISH
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 09:58:09 AM »
i agree mga pilot na naghahari sa kruma umaabuso pa bitch please?

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 10:11:42 AM »
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS MY CONCERN TO THE GM AND STAFF REGARDING THE ABUSE OF PERFECTCRIME. I've clearly seen the videos as per posted by other concerned players of this server...

GM, It was clearly stated in the rules and regulations of this SERVER that abusers will be SANCTIONED...IT WAS VERY CLEAR TO US ALL THAT PERFECTCRIME did abuse the PARTY BUG in KRUMA and it would be unfair to some of us who are not using it for own benefit..If he is DENYING that he is not USING other 3rd party programs, then he is clearly SAYING that HE IS ABUSING the PARTY BUG that causes UNFAIRNESS in game..CLEARLY this is not PRO-GAMING, it's just some STUPIDITY to abuse some BUGS in kruma...

It would be UNFAIR to those who were SANCTIONED before if these ACTIONS will be tolerated by the GM and STAFF.
Let this be a REMINDER that this kind of ACTIONS will not be TOLERATED by this SERVER and the ABUSER will be clearly sanctioned.
I HOPE the OWNER of the account will be REMINDED to reconsider on HIRING PILOTS for his CHARACTER that HE CANNOT JUST ENTRUST his ACCOUNT to some IDIOTS who just BREAK THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE GAME...

I'm sure that the PILOT was AWARE of the RULES of this SERVER but still BROKE it for his own BENEFIT...
THERE'S ONLY ONE WAY TO SOLVE THIS AND PROMOTE BALANCE AND FAIRNESS IN OUR BELOVED SERVER, EITHER SUSPEND OR SANCTION: MINUS 50 PERCENT OF HIS TOTAL MP or SUSPENSION (BASE ON RULES AND REGULATIONS) in order to SET an EXAMPLE TO ALL PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER..

Respectfully Yours,

KRITIKO

98% of players uses tricks (LOOTBUG/PARTYBUG/TARGET BUG/SLIDE LAUTI) because that makes them more advantage ... and the sad part is "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM IT" THAT'S WHY YOU CRY ...and btw check this video BUTCHER is also a bugger he use "AMULET BUG" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1KTqYAElk&feature=youtu.be ... YOU GUYS ARE CRYING BABIES ...IF NOT HAPPY , PLAY BARBIE

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 10:33:14 AM »
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Respectfully Yours,

KRITIKO

and btw KRITIKO don't use FORUM DUMMY ACCOUNTS  :p ... and also i know that you are one of the players who cried about me  :p :p :p ... CRY MORE BABY CRY MORE ... IF NOT HAPPY , PLAY BARBIE  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 11:08:53 AM »
SO THIS HOW YOU REACT? IT SHOWS HOW GUILTY YOU ARE AND YOUR JUST LAUGHING ABOUT THIS SERVER's RULES AND REGULATIONS...

PLS NOTE THIS GM AND ADMIN..THIS IS HOW A PILOT BEHAVES AND ACTS AMIDST ACCUSATIONS AND COMPLAINTS..

ANSWER ME GM AND ADMIN..WILL U TOLERATE THIS KIND OF PLAYERS IN-GAME? C'MON..LET'S OPEN OUR EYES HOW INDECENT HE IS AND HOW HE IS LAUGHING IN YOUR STATED RULES AND REGULATIONS...

IF THERE IS NO SANCTION FOR HIS ACTIONS ON ABUSING PT BUGS..IT WILL JUST JUSTIFY THAT THIS KINDS OF ABUSES IS TOLERATED IN THIS SERVER..AND OUR COMPLAINTS AS FAIR PLAYERS AND DONATORS WILL GO IN VAIN..

THANK YOU..AND I LOVE FR..

ALWAYS PRAYING FOR FAIR GAMING..NOT ABUSING..THNX

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
PILOT, THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE ABOUT WHO KNOWS ABOUT PT BUGS OR AMULET BUGS..THIS IS AN ISSUE ABOUT ABUSE OR OVERUSE CAUSING UNFAIRNESS...IT IS CLEAR THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG..THE WORD "ABUSE" IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE GAME..THE SAID RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE THERE TO MINIMIZE OR PREVENT US TO ABUSE THE BUGS IN GAME..IT WAS VERY CLEAR IN THE RULES THAT THOSE WHO TEND TO ABUSE IT WILL BE SANCTIONED..

AND YOU ARE JUST LAUGHING ABOUT IT? C'MON WERE NOT KIDS HERE.WE ABIDE BY THE RULES IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE GAME IN OUR BELOVED SERVER.NOT ABUSE IT..RIGHT?

PILOT, I THOUGHT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON BRO...I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THIS..
NOTHING PERSONAL BUT IF I THINK YOU ARE IMMATURE OR IMMATURE IN HEIGHT..OPS..SORRY..PEACE.

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 11:36:41 AM »
PILOT, THIS IS NOT AN ISSUE ABOUT WHO KNOWS ABOUT PT BUGS OR AMULET BUGS..THIS IS AN ISSUE ABOUT ABUSE OR OVERUSE CAUSING UNFAIRNESS...IT IS CLEAR THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG..THE WORD "ABUSE" IS CLEARLY STATED IN THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE GAME..THE SAID RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE THERE TO MINIMIZE OR PREVENT US TO ABUSE THE BUGS IN GAME..IT WAS VERY CLEAR IN THE RULES THAT THOSE WHO TEND TO ABUSE IT WILL BE SANCTIONED..

AND YOU ARE JUST LAUGHING ABOUT IT? C'MON WERE NOT KIDS HERE.WE ABIDE BY THE RULES IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE GAME IN OUR BELOVED SERVER.NOT ABUSE IT..RIGHT?

PILOT, I THOUGHT YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON BRO...I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THIS..
NOTHING PERSONAL BUT IF I THINK YOU ARE IMMATURE OR IMMATURE IN HEIGHT..OPS..SORRY..PEACE.

YOU'RE CRYING TOO MUCH BRO ... DON'T USE DUMMY ACCOUNT  :p :p :p

Kbye ..

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 11:42:35 AM »
THIS IS NOT CRYING..THIS IS ME (AND EVERYONE ELSE) WHO ARE COMPLAINING THAT YOU ARE CLEARLY VIOLATING THE RULES, I'M SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THAT..RIGHT? ABUSE OF BUGS WILL BE SANCTIONED..PLS READ THE POST MADE BY THE GM...

C'MON PC PILOT.....YOU ARE NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO BE IGNORANT OF THE RULES...RIGHT?

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 12:35:34 PM »
GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Respectfully Yours,

KRITIKO

With this logic. All mages and naga should be banned too. Why? because sliding lauti is also a bug. and mages abuse it all the time.

I always get killed by PerfectCrime. But, i DON'T think he is abusing a bug. All i see is a VERY SKILLED PLAYER using a VERY COMPLEX MECHANICS practiced to perfection.

No need to be bitter

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 12:43:46 PM »
:g20:  :g20:  :g20:  :g20: I'm lilxxxRRxxxlil & I'm 1000000x100 ''AGREE'' But NOT ONLY ''PecfectCrime  :asura: also BlackBlade  :rakshasa:'' :g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Right Guys.....''PecfectCrime  :asura: & BlackBlade  :rakshasa: ''

:g20: :g20: :g20:

maybe new skill added : The super Fastest druka skill. i dont see at other druka only they  :lol:  :lol:

i hope deva have too, GM pls add new skill to all deva. the fastest rauti  and minus delay skill rauti  :g20: :lol: :lol:  :g162:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 12:44:21 PM »

With this logic. All mages and naga should be banned too. Why? because sliding lauti is also a bug. and mages abuse it all the time.

I always get killed by PerfectCrime. But, i DON'T think he is abusing a bug. All i see is a VERY SKILLED PLAYER using a VERY COMPLEX MECHANICS practiced to perfection.

No need to be bitter

Thanks , very well said brother  :g20:  :g19:

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2017, 01:02:55 PM »
THIS THREAD IS NOT BITTER..IT IS JUST A CALL TO IMPLEMENT THE RULES..IT WAS STATED BY THE GM AND I THINK IT IS ONLY RIGHT TO IMPLEMENT IT....

WHAT GOOD ARE RULES FOR IF IT'S NOT IMPLEMENTED..JUST FOR SHOW?C'MON...

GM AND ADMIN IF PerfectCrime is SANCTIONED..pls do not allow MP TRANSFER..THNX..

I'M SURE THAT ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION TO SANCTION HAS BEEN MET AS PER PROVIDED BY OTHER CONCERNED PLAYERS..

ONLY LEFT IS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RULES...

PLS NOTE..IF THERE ARE OTHER COMPLAINTS PLS POST VIDEO AS ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS...

THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE ISSUE AND THEREFORE SANCTION SHOULD BE IMPLEMENTED SOON..

THNX AND MORE POWER..

Offline JamesReid

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2017, 01:05:08 PM »
Di ko alam na ang dami palang iyakin sa server na to si blackblade nga di manalo kay alexa 3-0 alam nyo kayo lng ang nag rereklamo sa server nato mga newbie ata kau? Eh since Old FR pa may ganyan na kahit karya di nyo alam may ganyan din pero wala namang nag rereklamo kung puro kayo reklamo umalis na lng kayo sa server nato tagal na ng issue nato kaya nga nandto pa yan sa server dahil sabi ng gm clean ang kukulit nyo paulit ulit na lng... umalis na kayo dito di namin kayo kailngan sa server nato mag laro na lng kayo ng barbie... maghanap kau ng server na walang ganyan mga palibhasa walang talent di na lng maglaro...

Offline KRITIKO

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2017, 01:13:16 PM »
THIS IS JUST A CALL TO IMPLEMENT THE RULES....WE ARE BOUND TO FOLLOW BY IT BECAUSE IT WAS MADE TO FOR THIS.. :3t:

THIS POST IS MEANT FOR TO THE GM AND STAFF...it is ONLY UP TO THEM WHETHER THEY WILL IMPLEMENT THE RULES OF THE GAME OR NOT...

THIS IS NOT TO GAIN SYMPATHY FROM U..

THNX