Author Topic: SUDDEN CHANGES OF MAGE STATUS  (Read 8293 times)

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
SUDDEN CHANGES OF MAGE STATUS
« on: April 17, 2017, 03:58:37 PM »
I really really respect how does the admin changes the status of every tribe ingame, but base on my observation,
 it was very very unbalance I can say so that it is. bare in mind that all tribe was able to do 2 hits except garuda/deva plus other trick's of other tribes, i'm not saying that it has to be the same also, but my point is the recent status of garuda/deva tribe was all FINE, i don't know about those crazy little complain from the other side. but agree or disagree , MAGE is very very hard to handle, this kind of tribe takes a lot of effort to do just to kill its opponents. and most of the time we experience different kind of BUG whenever we wear this NABAD, being stun or chaya or freeze while wearing nabad and not able to move I guess all mage had an experience with it. on the other side mage stun/lauti does rarely effect while banar yuda has 95% of stun success rate, few of mages uses power staff, and yet you pursued to change the status of mage. now they go back to the old thing in which they use shield+cane.  it's been a routine of every mages to do level down until astica 19, I bet we had it too from the recent server. all mages are allowed to level down till astica 19, and those of mage;s who go beyond the given level cannot enter in kruma. I know that this is a total copy version of tantra from the other server. but I know that we could do some improvements in here, wherein all tribe could benefit with it's equality. tantra fr is better now, but if you able to found out the exact status of FR that we wanted to have, I believe this could be the best server even before. Good Game  :g19: 

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
Re: SUDDEN CHANGES OF MAGE STATUS
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »
I really really respect how does the admin changes the status of every tribe ingame, but base on my observation,
 it was very very unbalance I can say so that it is. bare in mind that all tribe was able to do 2 hits except garuda/deva plus other trick's of other tribes, i'm not saying that it has to be the same also, but my point is the recent status of garuda/deva tribe was all FINE, i don't know about those crazy little complain from the other side. but agree or disagree , MAGE is very very hard to handle, this kind of tribe takes a lot of effort to do just to kill its opponents. and most of the time we experience different kind of BUG whenever we wear this NABAD, being stun or chaya or freeze while wearing nabad and not able to move I guess all mage had an experience with it. on the other side mage stun/lauti does rarely effect while banar yuda has 95% of stun success rate, few of mages uses power staff, and yet you pursued to change the status of mage. now they go back to the old thing in which they use shield+cane.  it's been a routine of every mages to do level down until astica 19, I bet we had it too from the recent server. all mages are allowed to level down till astica 19, and those of mage;s who go beyond the given level cannot enter in kruma. I know that this is a total copy version of tantra from the other server. but I know that we could do some improvements in here, wherein all tribe could benefit with it's equality. tantra fr is better now, but if you able to found out the exact status of FR that we wanted to have, I believe this could be the best server even before. Good Game  :g19: 

Gm also post the sanction of nabad, sanuta etc

so dont complain again.  :g20:

let's enjoy this game, i tried to see at forum to many complain druka loot / air loot, deva bug or anything, archer etc, and
if we complain again and again, this game is BROKEN !!!

so let enjoy this game. what ever change, i trust GM xavier/GM 3K and I believe they before changing  all option anything already have been tested and considered. sooo ENJOY THIS GAME  :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline WaviestTiara

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »
SUDDEN CHANGES is because of crying babies keep on complaining via ticket over and over again spamming ticket until GM gets annoyed and give what they crying for. No guts to post it in forum.

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:23:27 PM »
 it was very very unbalance I can say so that it is. bare in mind that all tribe was able to do 2 hits except garuda/deva plus other trick's of other tribes, i'm not saying that it has to be the same also, but my point is the recent status of garuda/deva tribe was all FINE, i don't know about those crazy little complain from the other side. but agree or disagree , MAGE is very very hard to handle, this kind of tribe takes a lot of effort to do just to kill its opponents. and most of the time we experience different kind of BUG whenever we wear this NABAD, being stun or chaya or freeze while wearing nabad and not able to move I guess all mage had an experience with it. on the other side mage stun/lauti does rarely effect while banar yuda has 95% of stun success rate, few of mages uses power staff, and yet you pursued to change the status of mage. now they go back to the old thing in which they use shield+cane.  it's been a routine of every mages to do level down until astica 19, I bet we had it too from the recent server. all mages are allowed to level down till astica 19, and those of mage;s who go beyond the given level cannot enter in . I know that this is a total copy version of  from the other server. but I know that we could do some improvements in here, wherein all tribe could benefit with it's equality.  fr is better now, but if you able to found out the exact status of FR that we wanted to have, I believe this could be the best server even before. Good Game  :g19: 

I agree you but try open ticket.. GM Might mislook on the part now....I go kruma now and saw changes HP and damages... Yes its true Mage cant 2hits now except Karya, they can be 2hits if max level... Try open ticket they might find this annoying...But i respect your opinion  :)

Offline keyencer

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 05:32:47 PM »
SUDDEN CHANGES is because of crying babies keep on complaining via ticket over and over again spamming ticket until GM gets annoyed and give what they crying for. No guts to post it in .

WAG NA IYAK TRUST GM 3K AND XAVIER  :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Mihawk
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 05:59:50 PM »
I dont know why u guys complaining mage still OP do more damage zakuti and sidharu upgraded.. Too many mages in kruma everyone  stun for million yeeas.No Skill has been nerf but instead it got upgraded the only changes is mage set is now Astica 20 but it didnt make any difference? For me it's balance now Karya and Druka been upgraded against on mage stuns quite annoying try play druka in kruma let see how long u will last and quit playing the class..

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 07:01:20 PM »
I dont why u guys complaining mage still OP do more damage zakuti and sidharu upgraded.. Too many mages in kruma everyone  stun for million yeeas.No Skill has been nerf but instead it got upgraded the only changes is mage set is now Astica 20 but it didnt make any difference? For me it's balance now Karya and Druka been upgraded against on mage stuns quite annoying try play druka in kruma let see how long u will last and quit playing the class..

i agree  :g20:  :g20:

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 08:00:21 PM »
I think the patch before they changed the Mage Set into Astica 18 was balanced. Unlike now, Mage is only Vega Dibanda, one hit Akila & Ashbata. How about mages? They don't have one hit skill right? When in CHAYA, then you use NABAD, you can't get out. I don't have any complain with that. Every tribe has its pros and cons.

But when they made the Mage Set to Astica 18, of course I was happy because damage got bigger. BUT when you level down to Astica 18, there's a little chance to stun opponents because of level gap. There is still a DOWNSIDE of it. Not to mention you are only a BADRA away with Banars or yet Amada Biszai (don't know the spelling) combo yet they are very hard to kill since they have high evasion. With the new patch and mage is only Vega Dibanda + Airloot of Druka? I don't think so.

I don't see any complaints in the forums in the Astica 18 (Mage) patch here in the forums. You should have posted it here in order for us to exchange ideas. You are not the only player here. Posting in the forum doesn't mean you are crying for damn sake. If we will not post in the forums for the improvement of the game then tell me why is this forum created.

Some others are saying, "go play barbie", "go make your own Tantra and be the developer". For what? This forum is created in order for us to express our ideas. Let's admit that the number of players are going down. We need EVERY PLAYER in order for the server to survive. ONE PLAYER quitting is a disadvantage to the server.

This post is my opinion. Please respect it. Reactions are welcome but please have it in a subtle manner.

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 08:07:50 PM »
you can see the kruma now a little bit fewer tribes to go becoz of this changes...Well i respect the GMs, but the sudden changes might results to a loosen a wrecker of the game

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 08:08:43 PM »
The advantage of mages is that they have short cooldowns skills . They use 6 skill or more than that  easy cooldown. Rest of the tribe if use akila or badra a long duration of cooldown then after than we only use 2 skill. If u think mage  can survive without dying for 10mins the advantage are to high especially they are ranges . If you look druka  won't last a 2mins get killed and restart. ...

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »
I think the patch before they changed the Mage Set into Astica 18 was balanced. Unlike now, Mage is only Vega Dibanda, one hit Akila & Ashbata. How about mages? They don't have one hit skill right? When in CHAYA, then you use NABAD, you can't get out. I don't have any complain with that. Every tribe has its pros and cons.

But when they made the Mage Set to Astica 18, of course I was happy because damage got bigger. BUT when you level down to Astica 18, there's a little chance to stun opponents because of level gap. There is still a DOWNSIDE of it. Not to mention you are only a BADRA away with Banars or yet Amada Biszai (don't know the spelling) combo yet they are very hard to kill since they have high evasion. With the new patch and mage is only Vega Dibanda + Airloot of Druka? I don't think so.

I don't see any complaints in the forums in the Astica 18 (Mage) patch here in the forums. You should have posted it here in order for us to exchange ideas. You are not the only player here. Posting in the forum doesn't mean you are crying for damn sake. If we will not post in the forums for the improvement of the game then tell me why is this forum created.

Some others are saying, "go play barbie", "go make your own Tantra and be the developer". For what? This forum is created in order for us to express our ideas. Let's admit that the number of players are going down. We need EVERY PLAYER in order for the server to survive. ONE PLAYER quitting is a disadvantage to the server.

This post is my opinion. Please respect it. Reactions are welcome but please have it in a subtle manner.

AGREE  :g20:

yup only dbanda 1 skill.  MAGE DEAD.   :lol:

nabad is useless to late protec from skill of archer and druka.

and for now, a few people STUPID player still complain mage op op op op.  i think they complain mage op op = BLIND.  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »
plus mages are easy to play .. u can be a newbie and you'll be able to solo kill in kruma. Have  you seen some mages they only have dark set set they be able to solo kill in kruma. If druka or other class have dark set its a no no solo kill in kruma thats how op mages are?

Offline NEVRI

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • arf
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ';..;'
  • Char 2: RATHIAN
  • Char 3: ';..;'
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 08:17:48 PM »

:g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 08:18:16 PM »
The advantage of mages is that they have short cooldowns skills . They use 6 skill or more than that  easy cooldown. Rest of the tribe if use akila or badra a long duration of cooldown then after than we only use 2 skill. If u think mage  can survive without dying for 10mins the advantage are to high especially they are ranges . If you look druka  won't last a 2mins get killed and restart. ...

Yes. It's an advantage of Mages. That's why they are called Mages. Mages wouldn't be called mages if they only have 3 skills.

Druka has Vega + Dibanda and very fast attack speed is already an advantage. How about Akila? Another advantage. How about partybug/airloot? Another great advantage. Complaints about stun? There's Sanuta. I see many Drukas killing with just normal hits.

Banar has Badra and Amada Biszai combo (again, I don't know the spelling) and it's already an advantage also with high evasion and hard to stun.

Mages will survive in 10 minutes? I don't think mages can stand one minute on a clashing with Drukas around with Akilas ready.

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 08:20:00 PM »
AGREE  :g20:

yup only dbanda 1 skill.  MAGE DEAD.   :lol:

nabad is useless to late protec from skill of archer and druka.

and for now, a few people STUPID player still complain mage op op op op.  i think they complain mage op op = BLIND.  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Its all because druka cant win 1 on 1 on mage on previous settings.

buy now, I cant win 1 on 1 vs any druka hahaha///