Author Topic: Kruma Balance. Vishnites endangered!  (Read 22935 times)

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
Kruma Balance. Vishnites endangered!
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:33:35 PM »
Any suggestion to make our kruma more balance? I want to see more vishnites..Let's see if we could do something about this issue. Please feel free to comment below.  :g179:

Thank you!  :g12: :g12: :g12:

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
Re: Kruma Balance. Vishnites endangered!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 11:09:02 PM »
NERF SATYA.

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 11:17:00 PM »
Before Vishnites has bigger number among those two Gods, one of the main reason why vishnu people vanished because of the injustice changes that has been implemented in the server that most of the player are pretty much againts with the sudden changes, many had quit and still in counting, those who remain choose to change their Gods. and now that you're creating a weapon which is exclusive to the 8vs8 champs, surely, many would absolutely abandone the game. Thats the reason why Vishnu nowadays has less people. Just sharing my knowledge admin  :)

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 11:48:14 PM »
Before Vishnites has bigger number among those two Gods, one of the main reason why vishnu people vanished because of the injustice changes that has been implemented in the server that most of the player are pretty much againts with the sudden changes, many had quit and still in counting, those who remain choose to change their Gods. and now that you're creating a weapon which is exclusive to the 8vs8 champs, surely, many would absolutely abandone the game. Thats the reason why Vishnu nowadays has less people. Just sharing my knowledge admin  :)

sudden changes like? Okay so we're here in this situation now.. any suggestion for us to invite players to transfer to vishnu?
Heroes Weapon stats are not yet final.. You could be right or wrong  :diablotin:

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Mihawk
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 11:59:30 PM »
Remove the choose option Brahma and Shiva from Vananta and  Remove Nati B and S in premium mall there is your solution solved GM :D  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »
sudden changes like? Okay so we're here in this situation now.. any suggestion for us to invite players to transfer to vishnu?
Heroes Weapon stats are not yet final.. You could be right or wrong  :diablotin:

ALLOW MAGES TO LVL DOWN.. :g196: :g196: :g196:

Offline cyverine

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 01:33:04 AM »
I will go back to V now!

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 01:53:39 AM »

many changes happen i can remember few things.

kruma status
early change of premium items
producing many new things in which touches the donated items became less value
like changing the status of Mages level
many things can't remember those.
This was only base on the player feedbacks as per changes came. Plus Under the table transactions. I wish you think of the donators feeling before making changes.  :)

Offline PATDO

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EnGrDeN
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 02:42:06 AM »
many changes happen i can remember few things.

kruma status
early change of premium items
producing many new things in which touches the donated items became less value
like changing the status of Mages level
many things can't remember those.
This was only base on the player feedbacks as per changes came. Plus Under the table transactions. I wish you think of the donators feeling before making changes.  :)
:) :) :) :g20: :g20: :g20:

Offline hanjimin

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 03:09:49 AM »
Its all about mp... Try to give incentives or reward for the top 10 or top 20 each god every month. In that case, if i am in brahma and noticed that im not included in top 10 or in top 20, then i would change god to where i might be included on top list.

Offline hanjimin

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 03:23:57 AM »
Most of them are right, try not to rush everything in terms of innovating items,, lets make them cherish of what item they have,, with this, they wont think of quiting because their sets are not updated...
Furthermore,  increase the leveling system or events that could help players especially newbies so that they can join in the kruma...
Lastly, if you can make it possible, put limitation in choosing god or entering in kruma, for example, the maximum limit of brahma that can enter in kruma is 50, then others will change to vishnu just to enter in kruma..i hope u get what i mean..
Good game 😄

Offline cyverine

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 04:54:26 AM »
Most of them are right, try not to rush everything in terms of innovating items,, lets make them cherish of what item they have,, with this, they wont think of quiting because their sets are not updated...
Furthermore,  increase the leveling system or events that could help players especially newbies so that they can join in the kruma...
Lastly, if you can make it possible, put limitation in choosing god or entering in kruma, for example, the maximum limit of brahma that can enter in kruma is 50, then others will change to vishnu just to enter in kruma..i hope u get what i mean..
Good game 😄

Men I AGREE WITH YOU!! the last time i played consistently is last whole march! I slowly loosing my interest when the skills get change, when some one cried and the following week something get change! at one point Vishnu has plenty players someone will cry.
I mean give ourselves a break! this is not only strength game. its a team work and strategy game too.
then i heard they will release a new sets.
All i am saying let us cherish the sets we have for now and lets us enjoy the PLUS 15 that took us couple of hours adding that PLUS and spending money!
But in the end this is your server what can we do?
3 gods will be balance if you stop the rewards of monthly because the last time i remember when we dont have that rewarding system... we are balance!

Offline Kaiser

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 05:37:03 AM »
Any suggestion to make our kruma more balance? I want to see more vishnites..Let's see if we could do something about this issue. Please feel free to comment below.  :g179:

Thank you!  :g12: :g12: :g12:

create item specially for vishnu. im sure players will move to vishnu if they see this.

:g19: :g19: :g19:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 09:28:26 AM »
Give me a time. I need vote to my member guild. If 100% agree. I will move half of member to vishnu. I hope gm lelouch prepare give a nati v and s for prepare. In future if vishnu balanced. Maybe we move back to sethi again.

Or gm lelouch maybe have a prize / gift to who one player want to move to vishnu.  And notice in mandara for prize. Maybe player in mandara interested to change mind move to v. 

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 09:29:14 AM »

10000%%% u wronggg :g20b: