Author Topic: GM 3k Fr and GM lelouch Eyes here and Read my suggestion about BUGs in kruma  (Read 11119 times)

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
ABUSIVE or ABUSING Party BUG, Blinking, Air loot Bug, Lauti Slide Bug is considered   Ch3at already GM. Any Actions about this next patch? If you can't then this is my suggestion.. :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :g20: :g20:

We all know that we have Events  like Top monthly Mp gainer, etc..  :g19:

So my suggestion is at least less players will use BUGs in kruma to maintain good gaming. To those who have plans to achieved the monthly events. If someone caught using bugs with screenshot, video and is gaining High MP. We open ticket it to GM. And if the evidence is approved and the player is guilty He/She is Disqualified  :DEAD: for the Top Mp Gainer and cannot gain the GM reward for that month  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: ..

Well this is just a suggestion cuz this BUGs in Kruma sometimes made me not enjoy the game anymore and it is VEY UNCOOL!  :puzzled: :puzzled: ... I love tantra k13 i love this game i am part of it. I want this Game to long last. If still your not in favor in my suggestion.  Please GM please do something about Skill Bugs in kruma please!  :cry-y: :cry-y:

Thanks and God Bless more POWER to you! Tantra k13 FR..
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
ABUSIVE or ABUSING Party BUG, Blinking, Air loot Bug, Lauti Slide Bug is considered   Ch3at already GM. Any Actions about this next patch? If you can't then this is my suggestion.. :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :g20: :g20:

So my suggestion is at least less players will use BUGs in kruma to maintain good gaming. To those who have plans to achieved the monthly events. If someone caught using bugs with screenshot, video and is gaining High MP. We open ticket it to GM. And if the evidence is approved and the player is guilty He/She is Disqualified  :DEAD: for the Top Mp Gainer and cannot gain the GM reward for that month  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: ..

Well this is just a suggestion cuz this BUGs in Kruma sometimes made me not enjoy the game anymore and it is VEY UNCOOL!  :puzzled: :puzzled: ... I love tantra k13 i love this game i am part of it. I want this Game to long last. If still your not in favor in my suggestion.  Please GM please do something about Skill Bugs in kruma please!  :cry-y: :cry-y:

iyak pa more :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Mihawk
u must upload video not screenshot or it will be hard to tell if a player using bug hahaha

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem

:cry-y:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
here we go again  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
iyak pa more :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :g19: :g19: :g19:

bro paki kumusta moko kay AMORE  :)  :g19:

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
I am waiting for the GM's Reply.. nag oopose talaga ung mga HALATANG BUG user o.. SEE GM? i am waiting for you to comment here! See those BUG users opposing my suggestions! i laugh so hard right now for those comments but i had no time for those kids..Still waiting for your comment GM. I  need the Gm's comment here!
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline SwaGGer

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile

I think LOOTBUG, AIRLOOT, STEPSHOTS and OTHER BUGS are applicable in all tantra servers.. so if your not enjoying playing here, you cannot enjoy other servers.. dont just rely on stun and sleep skills to kill other players, if you have free time you can make your hands move fast like BLACKMASTER...
He call it BLACKMASTER WAY... (note: do this to all your fingers)
1. He clean his finger
2. He put his finger in his ass for 10 mins. before playing..
3. And then start playing..

Wahahahahaha  :g52:  :DEAD:  :g52g:    :diablotin:
 :diablotin:

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
I think LOOTBUG, AIRLOOT, STEPSHOTS and OTHER BUGS are applicable in all tantra servers.. so if your not enjoying playing here, you cannot enjoy other servers.. dont just rely on stun and sleep skills to kill other players, if you have free time you can make your hands move fast like BLACKMASTER...
He call it BLACKMASTER WAY... (note: do this to all your fingers)
1. He clean his finger
2. He put his finger in his ass for 10 mins. before playing..
3. And then start playing..

Wahahahahaha  :g52:  :DEAD:  :g52g:    :diablotin:
 :diablotin:

hahaha okay. still waiting for the Gm reply for my suggestion

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
Ch3at 3ngin3 user po si Blackmaster yuck... pweeeee

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch

Lauti - Slide? party bug? I'm sorry but i don't see these as bugs.. this is a technique. I can do nothing, unpunishable. Learn the technique and you'll be fine with it.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Ch3at 3ngin3 user po si Blackmaster yuck... pweeeee

yes i agree with u.. i saw him( Blackmaster)  blinking   chasing with me in long distance i really dont believe why he still caught me while im so far away. Both xxxRRxx and him chasing with me and i run.. I just shock this blackmaster Druka was infront of me already O_O..

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Lauti - Slide? party bug? I'm sorry but i don't see these as bugs.. this is a technique. I can do nothing, unpunishable. Learn the technique and you'll be fine with it.

Okay i understand.. Still am askin the ISSUE of BLINKING Gm lelouch is it also TECHNIQUE to caught someone in kruma?  Cuz seriously? i really experience it in kruma with some Druka name Bl4ckMAster while im still far away he still chase me with the technique blinking.. And ofcourse there is a video here in forum a proven that there is blinking style in this game. Can u please explain it also? Thanks.. Im sorry i am just Rookie in this GAME. 4 months old! i Hope you understand Gm lelouch! I am gladly happy if you answer my question again!

Offline Aklas

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Animal Party
    • View Profile
yes i agree with u.. i saw him( Blackmaster)  blinking   chasing with me in long distance i really dont believe why he still caught me while im so far away. Both xxxRRxx and him chasing with me and i run.. I just shock this blackmaster Druka was infront of me already O_O..

ye he such a cheater.. i was running away from him and then I chaya him successfully  and he still able to move then i run as fast as I can like a chicken and then suddenly he's in front of me .. then he use 4 skills combo in 1 seconds on me and he still died anyway what a noob cheater

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
ye he such a cheater.. i was running away from him and then I chaya him successfully  and he still able to move then i run as fast as I can like a chicken and then suddenly he's in front of me .. then he use 4 skills combo in 1 seconds on me and he still died anyway what a noob cheater

hahahahahaha :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: