Author Topic: How to do 3 skills at a time oOReyDenOo  (Read 21396 times)

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Re: How to do 3 skills at a time oOReyDenOo
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2017, 02:45:12 PM »
Saan ang long range jan?

Asus.. it feels like the HELP Charities after the STORM. parang si MAR Roxas lang hahaha..  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g: :saint1:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2017, 02:50:57 PM »
You are seing long range characters because of your OS. you may be using Windows 10. its called displacement bug. try to use windows 7
I'm using win7 druka still range snypse

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2017, 02:54:23 PM »
me im using windows 7.. with large screen,.. kaya kita ko lahat ( i see all bad moves )..  :) :) :)
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2017, 02:56:45 PM »
INTERNET LAG

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2017, 03:01:22 PM »
INTERNET LAG
hahaha.. 20mbps walang kalaban. Kahit 100 na account pwede ipasok kahit ikaw pwede ko ipasok.. Hahaha joke lang.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2017, 03:01:52 PM »
INTERNET LAG

im using 1 account when going kruma to escape from lag.. i don't witness it just once synypse and i dont just witness it from from u.. i think see all gods using it! still its a technique Gm said.. so LETS WAIT for the GM's COMMENT SECTION ABOUT THIS ISSUE!  :) :)

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2017, 03:12:52 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen

Offline QueenBexver

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Do you mind not talking I am trying to ignore you
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
before I keep on complaining about this people in kruma moving so fast. but When i check out myself those different ways on how to move fast. I've learn a lot. What do you need to do is to compete with their moves as well. study the game tricks then You will be stronger than them maybe  :g12: it take a lot of practice make sure you move fast than them. because if you won't kill them first they'll kill you. For mages, Don't just rely on sleep stun and when your opponents evaded your stun you run. Practice on how to kill your opponent with or with out stun. It'll be fun. In this case as well you will see the different between CE which is the talent of Reyden and tricks which is the real talent. Just a suggestion im sure if you are able to practice the routine. You will love it :)

Offline WaviestTiara

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2017, 04:50:37 PM »
I think Druka is using Party Bug but the question is, is it applicable to Karya?  :puzzled:

YES, I'm a karya user too you must carefully choose the distance between your opponent and no other than opponent around or mobs, or else it will be changed target.

Offline Brighter

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »
YES, I'm a karya user too you must carefully choose the distance between your opponent and no other than opponent around or mobs, or else it will be changed target.

I see. But when I see the video of the threadstarter, there are times Reyden still managed to have fast casting despite the fact that he is surrounded by Brahmans. It should've changed the target.

But anyways, let's just enjoy the game.  :)

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »
GM should take some action of this  thing...that video is enough already to punish that character.

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »
Sa akin nyu lng Makikita yang ganyang moves na yan  :cry-y: :cry-y:  :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: Let's Play Fair Game.  :p Para sa lahat ng BOBO na hindi marunong o nag sasabi na hindi applicable sa Archer ang Party Bug sure ka? Alam muna kung sino ka. TANGA ka!  :cry-y: :) WAG NYU KALIMUTAN SA VND NAG UMPISA ANG PARTY BUG KUNG HINDI KAMI NAGLABAS NG VIDEO SA IBANG SERVER HINDI KAKALAT TONG BUG NATO. Kaya Play fair and Have some GUTS to FIGHT  :p  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

Offline SwaGGer

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 05:26:03 PM »
Sa akin nyu lng Makikita yang ganyang moves na yan  :cry-y: :cry-y:  :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: Let's Play Fair Game.  :p Para sa lahat ng BOBO na hindi marunong o nag sasabi na hindi applicable sa Archer ang Party Bug sure ka? Alam muna kung sino ka. TANGA ka!  :cry-y: :) WAG NYU KALIMUTAN SA VND NAG UMPISA ANG PARTY BUG KUNG HINDI KAMI NAGLABAS NG VIDEO SA IBANG SERVER HINDI KAKALAT TONG BUG NATO. Kaya Play fair and Have some GUTS to FIGHT  :p  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:
NAKA DUEL KO NA YAN SI REYDEN.. MEDYO NAGULAT AKO SA BILIS NG SKILLS... KALA KO NAG LAGG LANG... DAMI KO NA NKA 1 ON 1 SA KANYA KO PA LANG NAKITA ANG YUNG GANUN.. SA TINGIN KO NDI PARTY BUG YAN.. MAHIRAP LALO NA MARAMI KALABAN KAHIT MAG DOUBLE PRESS "E" NAIIBA PA RIN TARGET... SI REYDEN NA BAGO KO IDOL.. AHAHAHAH  :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 06:02:06 PM »

show a video na malapit ka s clash at mobs para maliwanagan ang lahat kung playfair ka na tao share mo para walang umiyak syo lol

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »

adjust the quality of the video to 1080p for better view..

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wAkoeH0Tm64?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hi HanJ! This is my reply to your thread "how to do 3 skills at a time". Watch the videos carefully.

Without using pots, observe his first combo. SS+JT. Notice that Samayoga inflicted 28787 dmg and JT damage didn't register (time: 0:17-0:19 sec).. Compare it to his video below..  the Samayoga and JT damage were registered. JT inflicted me with 13905 dmg. Now, did you see the difference based on the animations from my end to his end?

my video:
<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KVwWiQ8ATp4?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

his video: start on time: 0:28 for sych movement
<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aGrXY4IXCjI?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hanjimin, Look closely at time 0:34 - 0:39 in the 1st video. As you can see in my end, NO SAMAYOGA and JT dmg is visible, dmg were not registered. It only showed sakata dmg but if you will look at my HP bar, it went DOWN and there is only 9k HP left for me.

Compare it to the 2nd video *below* time 1:10-1:14.. You can clearly see all his skills, Sakata, Samayoga and JT with VISIBLE damage with numbers. Sakata = 726, Samayoga = 30600 and JT = 13884.

I can say that the animation seen in your screen is not reliable, precise nor accurate. What is shown in your PC is already affected by so many factors. The speed of your internet, your pc settings, your computer specs, etc. so if you would ask me, is this player using a 3rd party program? of course not. look closer to his video. He showed his tab *running programs* and look closer HOW he casted his skills. Everything is normal. Using the tricks may give a different animation in another players window, like what was shown in your video and my video. I hope i made myself more clear now.

Thnks!