Author Topic: How to do 3 skills at a time oOReyDenOo  (Read 21103 times)

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
Re: How to do 3 skills at a time oOReyDenOo
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
Sa akin nyu lng Makikita yang ganyang moves na yan  :cry-y: :cry-y:  :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack: Let's Play Fair Game.  :p Para sa lahat ng BOBO na hindi marunong o nag sasabi na hindi applicable sa Archer ang Party Bug sure ka? Alam muna kung sino ka. TANGA ka!  :cry-y: :) WAG NYU KALIMUTAN SA VND NAG UMPISA ANG PARTY BUG KUNG HINDI KAMI NAGLABAS NG VIDEO SA IBANG SERVER HINDI KAKALAT TONG BUG NATO. Kaya Play fair and Have some GUTS to FIGHT  :p  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

play fair game??? sau lang yan hindi applicable yang fair game ulol  :g20b: :g20b:

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2017, 06:24:11 PM »
hi HanJ! This is my reply to your thread "how to do 3 skills at a time". Watch the videos carefully.

Without using pots, observe his first combo. SS+JT. Notice that Samayoga inflicted 28787 dmg and JT damage didn't register (time: 0:17-0:19 sec).. Compare it to his video below..  the Samayoga and JT damage were registered. JT inflicted me with 13905 dmg. Now, did you see the difference based on the animations from my end to his end?

my video:
<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KVwWiQ8ATp4?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

his video: start on time: 0:28 for sych movement
<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aGrXY4IXCjI?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hanjimin, Look closely at time 0:34 - 0:39 in the 1st video. As you can see in my end, NO SAMAYOGA and JT dmg is visible, dmg were not registered. It only showed sakata dmg but if you will look at my HP bar, it went DOWN and there is only 9k HP left for me.

Compare it to the 2nd video *below* time 1:10-1:14.. You can clearly see all his skills, Sakata, Samayoga and JT with VISIBLE damage with numbers. Sakata = 726, Samayoga = 30600 and JT = 13884.

I can say that the animation seen in your screen is not reliable, precise nor accurate. What is shown in your PC is already affected by so many factors. The speed of your internet, your pc settings, your computer specs, etc. so if you would ask me, is this player using a 3rd party program? of course not. look closer to his video. He showed his tab *running programs* and look closer HOW he casted his skills. Everything is normal. Using the tricks may give a different animation in another players window, like what was shown in your video and my video. I hope i made myself more clear now.

Thnks!

To Gm 3k and Gm LeLouch, i hope my post gave clarification to Hanj's accusation. I will never tolerate ce users in this server esp. in my ashram and if i know that someone is playing fair and clean, im ready and willing to defend whoever he/she is.

Sa mga trashtalkers jan, hanap kau mganda magawa sa life nyo. kaya walang usad ang pinas e! laro lng yan wag kau magpaka stress.

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2017, 06:29:25 PM »
hi HanJ! This is my reply to your thread "how to do 3 skills at a time". Watch the videos carefully.

Without using pots, observe his first combo. SS+JT. Notice that Samayoga inflicted 28787 dmg and JT damage didn't register (time: 0:17-0:19 sec).. Compare it to his video below..  the Samayoga and JT damage were registered. JT inflicted me with 13905 dmg. Now, did you see the difference based on the animations from my end to his end?

my video:
<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KVwWiQ8ATp4?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aGrXY4IXCjI?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hanjimin, Look closely at time 0:34 - 0:39 in the 1st video. As you can see in my end, NO SAMAYOGA and JT dmg is visible, dmg were not registered. It only showed sakata dmg but if you will look at my HP bar, it went DOWN and there is only 9k HP left for me.

Compare it to the 2nd video *below* time 1:10-1:14.. You can clearly see all his skills, Sakata, Samayoga and JT with VISIBLE damage with numbers. Sakata = 726, Samayoga = 30600 and JT = 13884.

I can say that the animation seen in your screen is not reliable, precise nor accurate. What is shown in your PC is already affected by so many factors. The speed of your internet, your pc settings, your computer specs, etc. so if you would ask me, is this player using a 3rd party program? of course not. look closer to his video. He showed his tab *running programs* and look closer HOW he casted his skills. Everything is normal. Using the tricks may give a different animation in another players window, like what was shown in your video and my video. I hope i made myself more clear now.

Thnks!

MATAOHAN sana kayu. MGA BOGOK!  :cry-y: :cry-y: :) Iyak nyu lng yan. Walang ganyan sa STATES? esti sa PINAS?

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2017, 06:30:38 PM »

play fair game??? sau lang yan hindi applicable yang fair game ulol  :g20b: :g20b:
WAG KANG MAGPATANGA BUGOK! Tago kapa s Dummy Char Trashtalk lng buhay mo? HINDI MU LNG ALAM YAN! €Þ

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2017, 06:31:53 PM »
To Gm 3k and Gm LeLouch, i hope my post gave clarification to Hanj's accusation. I will never tolerate ce users in this server esp. in my ashram and if i know that someone is playing fair and clean, im ready and willing to defend whoever he/she is.

Sa mga trashtalkers jan, hanap kau mganda magawa sa life nyo. kaya walang usad ang pinas e! laro lng yan wag kau magpaka stress.

:) :) :g20: :g20: :g20: Salamat po ate dada. Mataohan sana mga BAGOHAN na MGA BOBO!  :cry-y: :cry-y: :) PLAY FAIR GAME LNG PO. WAG MAG IIYAK! :cry-y: :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2017, 06:33:37 PM »

GUYS ... LOOK CAREFULLY AROUND 0:38 TO 0:43 ...REYDEN HAD BEEN SURROUNDED BY ENEMY BRAHMA ...HOW CAN U APPLY PARTY BUG IN THAT SITUATION????? DONT TRY TO FOOL US  AND EVEN IF U APPLY PARTY BUG U WILL CHANGE TO THE CLOSEST TARGET.

:g20b: :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline Maestro

• Abatara Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Can Pilot anyone
  • Char 2: just pm me
  • Char 3: Only Mage
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2017, 06:35:40 PM »

my video:

Thnks!

I agree this video is the same movement of PeefectCrime...You wont see the Vega but Only Debanda...Not for the others who really dont understand the loot bug or air loot..Hypocrite yun tawag dun..

@Hanjimins as long as no third party is involved it is not cheats, but if the GM checks the logs and find something then we see that the server is vulnerable to cheats like Sora or Another form of Ch3at 3ngin3..The server's fault if this player ban for nothing..Weak gameguard if trully found something. Peace to all

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2017, 06:38:00 PM »
I agree this video is the same movement of PeefectCrime...You wont see the Vega but Only Debanda...Not for the others who really dont understand the loot bug or air loot..Hypocrite yun tawag dun..

@Hanjimins as long as no third party is involved it is not cheats, but if the GM checks the logs and find something then we see that the server is vulnerable to cheats like Sora or Another form of Ch3at 3ngin3..The server's fault if this player ban for nothing..Weak gameguard if trully found something. Peace to all

bat nasali na nmn name ko dyan ??? FYI DRUKA AKO

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2017, 06:41:35 PM »
:) :) :g20: :g20: :g20: Salamat po ate dada. Mataohan sana mga BAGOHAN na MGA BOBO!  :cry-y: :cry-y: :) PLAY FAIR GAME LNG PO. WAG MAG IIYAK! :cry-y: :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

:g20b: :g20b: [MAFIA] PROTECT [MAFIA]  :g20b: :g20b: FROM K12 NOW TO K13 STILL [MAFIA] I NEED DU30  :) :)

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2017, 06:45:06 PM »

my video:

Thnks!

U CANT APPLY PARTY BUG IF UR SURROUNDED BY ENEMY TRY TO LOOK VIDEO OF HANJIMIN IN 0:38 TO 0:43....REYDEN HAD BEEN SURROUNDED AND CLOSE TO ENEMY.

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2017, 06:58:57 PM »

U CANT APPLY PARTY BUG IF UR SURROUNDED BY ENEMY TRY TO LOOK VIDEO OF HANJIMIN IN 0:38 TO 0:43....REYDEN HAD BEEN SURROUNDED AND CLOSE TO ENEMY.
Ang sabhin mu Magpapaturo ka. Wag mu patagalin usapan. kakatawa mga comment mu e. Hindi pa sapat naka windows yang video ku. :g19: At isa pa huwag kang umasa lage sa party bug. Ang hirap sa inyu mga GAYA2 porket na master na ng nag turo sa inyu sya na nagpakana nyan ng Party bug. GAYA2 lng nmn kayu. Pasalamat nga yung Isa dyan na Nakakita ng 1st video na nilabas namin sa Partybug nakakuha sya ng kopya. E2 lng masasabi ku hindi pa naglaro top 1 na archer aa VND kaya. Shut up nlng kayu. My video na hndi pa sapat? :) :)

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2017, 07:00:21 PM »
:g20b: :g20b: [MAFIA] PROTECT [MAFIA]  :g20b: :g20b: FROM K12 NOW TO K13 STILL [MAFIA] I NEED DU30  :) :)

di na sana kita papatulan e.. kaso ganyan din pala utak mo. natatawa nalang ako sau. Ikaw man un lalaki or un babae, wag puro tantra ha para mabawasan kabitteran mo sa katawan mo. nga pala, sabi sa shiva, bakla daw at tomboy owner ng char nyo. hahaha ayoko sana icorrect e, pero cguro base nla un sa galawan ng character nyo. takbuhin kasi!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

wala nako magagawa if slow hand ka. ZAREEE  :DEAD: :DEAD: :DEAD:

Offline fender

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Bilgamesh
  • Char 2: KigolMoCute
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »

my video:

Thnks!

the video is not in smooth presentation and try make party bug around with mobs and players in kruma or any map sorounded with mobs and players it will be great to see the differences to others who want to see thank you....

Offline ColdFeet

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2017, 07:04:06 PM »
so anong gamet mo dun?
Ang sabhin mu Magpapaturo ka. Wag mu patagalin usapan. kakatawa mga comment mu e. Hindi pa sapat naka windows yang video ku. :g19: At isa pa huwag kang umasa lage sa party bug. Ang hirap sa inyu mga GAYA2 porket na master na ng nag turo sa inyu sya na nagpakana nyan ng Party bug. GAYA2 lng nmn kayu. Pasalamat nga yung Isa dyan na Nakakita ng 1st video na nilabas namin sa Partybug nakakuha sya ng kopya. E2 lng masasabi ku hindi pa naglaro top 1 na archer aa VND kaya. Shut up nlng kayu. My video na hndi pa sapat? :) :)

SO ANONG GAMET MO SA TIME NA UN 0:38 TO 0:42??? ANG BILIS EH TAPOS D PWEDE PARTY BUG DUN KASI MAY TABI KANG KALABAN,.... ANG BILIS EH GODLY SPEED.....ULOL

AT TAMA KA DIN D LAGE UMAASA SA PARTY BUG..... PDE NAMAN SA CE AT 3RD PROGRAM UMAASA DBA?

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2017, 07:10:08 PM »
the video is not in smooth presentation and try make party bug around with mobs and players in kruma or any map sorounded with mobs ang players it will be great to see the differences to others who want to see thank you....

Think before you post. :g19: Am i so dumb to give my tricks to those who cant cast like fast as i can. Those video we present is the perfect timing of animation. ive presented my video so deal with it. Just play and have some fun to kill those IGNORANTS  :)  :cry-y: