Author Topic: When deleting a character...  (Read 4970 times)

Offline Toyo

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Suka
  • Char 2: Toyo
  • Char 3: Patis
When deleting a character...
« on: June 10, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »
Well, i don't like a character i have made and i want to delete it. While on the character screen, i was asked to enter a Secret Code to delete a character. What "secret code" does it use to delete a character? As i can remember, only account password and security PIN key were needed when registering. I entered my password or PIN to delete but it says it's the wrong one. I tried logging in to the web page but it doesn't have anything to change PIN, only password. I may have forgotten the PIN i entered but i used that PIN since the first Tantra server(from ABS-CBN Interactive). If anyone knows, please help me. Thanks in advance.

Offline Shiva

• Braman Level 1
  • ARANYAKAS - Server TantraPH (AMPED)
    • View Profile
    • Shiva Tantra-K13
  • Char 1: Shiva
  • Char 2: Brahma
  • Char 3: Cali
Re: When deleting a character...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 05:36:55 PM »
Well, i don't like a character i have made and i want to delete it. While on the character screen, i was asked to enter a Secret Code to delete a character. What "secret code" does it use to delete a character? As i can remember, only account password and security PIN key were needed when registering. I entered my password or PIN to delete but it says it's the wrong one. I tried logging in to the web page but it doesn't have anything to change PIN, only password. I may have forgotten the PIN i entered but i used that PIN since the first Tantra server(from ABS-CBN Interactive). If anyone knows, please help me. Thanks in advance.

Character deletion is something the GMs disabled in this server, the way to delete characters now is to send a ticket on the support center and then the GM would take care of it. Don't worry it doesn't usually take long and by my experience it usually takes them 2-3 hours to respond but many other factors may contribute.

Visit support center here https://www.tantra-k13.com/compte/support
Make a new ticket and select category Free: Delete Char
State the name of the Character to be deleted and other information you may find relevant.
<^_^> HAVE A NICE DAY! <^_^>
H.A.N.D.