Poll

POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc

-- AGREE --
40 (87%)
-- DISAGREE --
6 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc  (Read 29894 times)

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
still not fair gm.. its a bug. Bug is useful for some reason not abusing it just to gain mp, or make you strong, gain fame or what makes you believe. Me make me an example i am playing normal and clean no Airloots using Bugs or whatever they call in kruma.. But still i gain BIG MP now im TOP 12 over all ranking in just 1 and a half month and remains top 1 in 2 consecutive months coming in gainer.. and soon to be hall of FAMER part in TOP 10 in game. But i play CLEAN i can even kill abusive buggers in kruma 1 on 1 in fair position. So why afraid of AIRLOOT bug skill fast casting gone? when you can play fair, clean and normal you can still kill gain MP and can still ENJOY the game..  :g20: :g20: :g20:

just sayin.. :deva: :Tantra-Shiva:

This is a simple analogy. I hope you understand.

You can't ask a boxer to slow down his punches because you can't see them. You need to improve yourself.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
This is a simple analogy. I hope you understand.

You can't ask a boxer to slow down his punches because you can't see them. You need to improve yourself.

i don't need to bec. i know myself more than you. Because you know what? the way you speak sensible persons can analyze who you really are. and in the end what you say and what you act will make you DOWN!  :g20b: :g20b:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
i don't need to bec. i know myself more than you. Because you know what? the way you speak sensible persons can analyze who you really are. and in the end what you say and what you act will make you DOWN!  :g20b: :g20b:

R.I.P English

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
R.I.P English

then learn to understand or use google translate. I live raised and born in philippines so normal i don't have perfect grammar. You know what i have foreigner USA friends in bohol panglao i used to hang out with them but i never ever hear from them insult my grammar. But here in philippines? omg  mostly are insulting in grammar cuz they themselves cant speak perfect english! Well we just need to learn and understand that we filipinos our natural language is. so NORMAL we dont have perfect english.. make sense?

If you want perfect english? then LIVE IN AMERICA! the best solution..  :g8:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Privacy
  • Char 2: SilversRayleigh
R.I.P English

ANG TANGA MO. Did you know English cant measure the knowledge of a Human. KAYA TUMIGIL KANG TANGA KA. KASI RASON MU E BULOK. E RARASON MU NAKA PARTYLOOTBUG KA E HINDI KA NMN MARUNONG NYAN. UMAMIN KA DIN TANGA KA MY PROGRAM KA TANGA KA. LULUSOT KAPA E. You always disagree in this poll yet you dont know for real on how to do the proper airlootbug/partylootbug you saying. Youre just a newbie that dont know how to do that thing. You need another programming to act like a pro. Idiot. :) :g19: :cry-y:  Dami mo alam2 sa animmation e puro narinig mu lng yan chismoso ka e. Lahat ng alam mu narinig mu lng yan sa iba kasi mismong airtlootbug/parrylootbug hndi mo alam na mag change target yan at name ng kasamahan mo malalagay pansamantala tpos pag blik skill name na ng kalaban mu sa video mu hndi ka nag click ng mobs oh di kaya click party . Tanga. Tangengot ka.  :) :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you"
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love"

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
If you are Recording someone as Proof/Evidence of cheating. Atleast MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT LAG.

its not about lag. Check on the skills, you cannot have a critical dibanda without VEGA.

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
That's true yeah. But, Us melee characters who can do Airloot/PartyLoot will be heavily affected. After all of those lengthy practice sessions to improve out PartyLooting it will be prohibited. Why? because the gameguard can't filter out the Ch3at that's been pestering the server. That doesn't seem right. If anything, It's the gameguard that is needing some attention.

DO NOT PROHIBIT PARTY LOOT JUST BECAUSE THE GAMEGUARD CAN'T DEAL WITH THE Ch3at THAT THEY'VE BEEN USING. IT'S LIKE YOU ARE ASKING US TO PLAY DUMBER INSTEAD OF MAKING THE SERVER ANTI-Ch3at PROGRAM SMARTER.

just my two cents

It is very simple, all you have to do is to send your known Ch3at 3ngin3 software to the admin. It's  gonna take more or less 15mins of your time sending ticket in the website. In fact, GM Xavier is giving a reward to players sending Ch3at programs. You may or may not need it but you are helping this server.

Offline SinoN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Agreed  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: For a better kruma experience.  :guitare-3000fr:

@ Gm 3000fr / Glob Sup.

Until when is this poll??

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
then learn to understand or use google translate. I live raised and born in philippines so normal i don't have perfect grammar. You know what i have foreigner USA friends in bohol panglao i used to hang out with them but i never ever hear from them insult my grammar. But here in philippines? omg  mostly are insulting in grammar cuz they themselves cant speak perfect english! Well we just need to learn and understand that we filipinos our natural language is. so NORMAL we dont have perfect english.. make sense?

If you want perfect english? then LIVE IN AMERICA! the best solution..  :g8:
nice yot

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
Poll Closed now.

This agreement prohibits the players to use the  tricks like Party/Monster Click, Loot Bug, for faster casting. 
For fair gaming, we will give sanction to players who use this kind of tricks/bugs in pvp-KRUMA. 
Many complain and many give excuse that they use this and that...
So for players who play fairly, might as well we make players play the normal and fair game.

:) :g19: :)