Poll

POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc

-- AGREE --
40 (87%)
-- DISAGREE --
6 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc  (Read 29711 times)

Offline 3000

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
    • Forum Tantra KATHANA K¹³  MMORPG 3D
  • Char 1: OFFLINE
POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,Loot Bug, ETC
For fair gaming, we will give sanction to players who use this kind of tricks/bugs in pvp-KRUMA. Many complain and many give excuse that they use this and that.. so for players who play fairly, might as well we make players play the normal and fair game.

We have updated our gameguard but players still find a way to use Ch3at 3ngin3..With regards to this issue, it will be easy to sanction players if there will be no more excuses.

Do you Agree or Disagree?

If majority of the players agreed to prohibit the use of this tricks/bugs, then we give sanctions for accused players with submitted videos that shows evident fast casting skills.

Thank you.

Offline snorlaxDo14

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: FR WELCOME BACK

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MusicMan
pure talent can be seen  :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN

Offline grainne30

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: GRAINNIE
  • Char 2: xGRAINNIEx
  • Char 3: xxGRAINNIExx

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,Loot Bug, ETC
For fair gaming, we will give sanction to players who use this kind of tricks/bugs in pvp-KRUMA. Many complain and many give excuse that they use this and that.. so for players who play fairly, might as well we make players play the normal and fair game.

We have updated our gameguard but players still find a way to use Ch3at 3ngin3..With regards to this issue, it will be easy to sanction players if there will be no more excuses.

If majority of the players agreed to prohibit the use of this tricks/bugs, then we give sanctions for accused players with submitted videos that shows evident fast casting skills.

Thank you.

I DISAGREE to prohibit PARTY BUG in kruma. Why? This is a PLAYER-BASED SKILL that CAN be LEARNED and MASTERED. It is called "Mechanics". You can learn it.

If you can't do it. It doesn't mean it's not allowed. 

This is my suggestion to prevent cheating(not party bug) in kruma :

*** All players that has been reported MUST BE "TEMPORARILY BANNED" IMMEDIATELY, UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT  (With 3 Videos showing their abnormal casting speed/Ch3at)

Example: "Privacy" killing me. (While still running towards me, obviously cheating)

! No longer available

*** The player reported MUST SUBMIT A VIDEO "PROVING THEY ARE NOT CHEATING" TO RELEASE HIS/HER ACCOUNT. (A video of his own gameplay, showing running applications etc.)

Example: Something like this. Proving they are not running any 3rd party application.  See 0:29 - 0:39

! No longer available

* For the video to release their account. THE "ACCUSED" MUST REPLICATE AND SHOW HOW HE DID IT, SHOWING HIS BACKGROUD APPS / TASK MANAGER BEFORE AND AFTER.

Example : In this video of oOREYDENOo . He must upload a video replication this scenario. See 0:39 - 0:45

! No longer available

*** oOREYDENoo ' s "EVIDENCE/ALIBI" The he is legitimately using party bug

! No longer available

*** As you can see on this vid. oOREYDENOo is MUCH SLOWER in this video than the video where he got reported.

! No longer available

Offline lllxxxRRxxxlll

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: lilxxxRRxxxlil
  • Char 2: liilxxxRRxxxliil
  • Char 3: IiiIxxxRRxxxIiiI
 :Tantra-Brahma: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Vishnu:  :g20: :g20: ""AGREE''' :g20: :g20: :Tantra-Vishnu: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-
 :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Shiva:'' NO MORE [MAFIA]  :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Shiva:

More POWER Tantra3000fr K13...

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Privacy
  • Char 2: SilversRayleigh
I DISAGREE to prohibit PARTY BUG in kruma. Why? This is a PLAYER-BASED SKILL that CAN be LEARNED and MASTERED. It is called "Mechanics". You can learn it.

If you can't do it. It doesn't mean it's not allowed. 

This is my suggestion to prevent cheating(not party bug) in kruma :

*** All players that has been reported MUST BE "TEMPORARILY BANNED" IMMEDIATELY, UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT  (With 3 Videos showing their abnormal casting speed/Ch3at)

Example: "Privacy" killing me. (While still running towards me, obviously cheating)

! No longer available

*** The player reported MUST SUBMIT A VIDEO "PROVING THEY ARE NOT CHEATING" TO RELEASE HIS/HER ACCOUNT. (A video of his own gameplay, showing running applications etc.)

Example: Something like this. Proving they are not running any 3rd party application.  See 0:29 - 0:39

! No longer available

* For the video to release their account. THE "ACCUSED" MUST REPLICATE AND SHOW HOW HE DID IT, SHOWING HIS BACKGROUD APPS / TASK MANAGER BEFORE AND AFTER.

Example : In this video of oOREYDENOo . He must upload a video replication this scenario. See 0:39 - 0:45

! No longer available

Too Bad for you. Making video for your moves? I already and watch your video many times. What Happen to your moves? You dont know Party Bug and yet you disagree. Watch your Video HP/TP bar you didnt use PT bug. how did you cast fast that VD? PT bug, when you click your Party name you should change target at your HP/TP bar and in your video you didnt change target only 1 target. so what program you use for it ? hmmm. anyway at 1:53-1:56 sec watch your Video cleary nice Talent "Vandam" though its clearly Nice cast. HAHAHAHAHA :p :p :cry-y: :g19: 2birds in 1 video. How did you do it ha?  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

~Walang kwenta kahit anu gawin nyu. NAGUGULANG PARIN KAYU! kahit MAG CE pa KAYU! BATO2 SA LANGIT MATAMAAN WAG MAGALIT. :g162: :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you"
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love"

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
Too Bad for you. Making video for your moves? I already and watch your video many times. What Happen to your moves? You dont know Party Bug and yet you disagree. Watch your Video HP/TP bar you didnt use PT bug. how did you cast fast that VD? PT bug, when you click your Party name you should change target at your HP/TP bar and in your video you didnt change target only 1 target. so what program you use for it ? hmmm. anyway at 1:53-1:56 sec watch your Video cleary nice Talent "Vandam" though its clearly Nice cast. HAHAHAHAHA :p :p :cry-y: :g19: 2birds in 1 video. How did you do it ha?  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

~Walang kwenta kahit anu gawin nyu. NAGUGULANG PARIN KAYU! kahit MAG CE pa KAYU! BATO2 SA LANGIT MATAMAAN WAG MAGALIT. :g162: :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:

You are obviously cheating. and here you are saying otherwise. Why dont you upload a video replicating how you did that WALKING VD? You Can't. C**Search pa more!

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Privacy
  • Char 2: SilversRayleigh

Thank you.
:g20b: :g20b:  :g20b: :lol: :cry-y:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you"
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love"

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie

Thank you.

Agree GM!, Makes me more excited to play this game more if this will be happen for good! why? for purpose of being fair especially to the Beginners of this Game. Remember that there were always be new players playing this Game not Just Old so be KIND to EVERYONE and Understand the situations of new players, Don't Shock them cuz there will always be complain if this won't stop and maybe may destroy the game. Please do this so this game will be clean and not be discouraging anymore and makes more players excited to play!  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g162: :g162:.. MORE POWER Tantra k13-FR!
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Kung ikaw nlng kalaban ko Pipikitan nlng kita ng Mata. Easy to kill ka lng Boy. Something wrong about your video right? HAHA we already saw it and your moves clearly proves that you use another program. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE PROPERLY PT LOOT BUG.  :cry-y: :lol: :g20b:

Privacy :>..  :g20: :g20: :g20:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline oOReyDenOo

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile

Kung ikaw nlng kalaban ko Pipikitan nlng kita ng Mata. Easy to kill ka lng Boy. Something wrong about your video right? HAHA we already saw it and your moves clearly proves that you use another program. YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE PROPERLY PT LOOT BUG.  :cry-y: :lol: :g20b:

Your damn right bro  :) :g7: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline PrinceJellal

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 3: PrinceJellal
Agree GM!, Makes me more excited to play this game more if this will be happen for good! why? for purpose of being fair especially to the Beginners of this Game. Remember that there were always be new players playing this Game not Just Old so be KIND to EVERYONE and Understand the situations of new players, Don't Shock them cuz there will always be complain if this won't stop and maybe may destroy the game. Please do this so this game will be clean and not be discouraging anymore and makes more players excited to play!  :g20: :g20: :g20: :g162: :g162:.. MORE POWER Tantra k13-FR!

:g20: :g20: :g20:.. love it!  :g19: :g19: