Poll

POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc

-- AGREE --
40 (87%)
-- DISAGREE --
6 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: POLL: Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,LB, etc  (Read 29806 times)

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
You were asked to vote and not to trashtalk here. Warning Privacy and PAWN  :g18:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
HELLO ALL 

lets VOTE only AGREE or DISAGREE.     :g20: or  :g20b:

Every Game have a bug / some error program, not perfect program. this game is not open source. So no need fight argument here.  Bug/Party Bug/Loot Bug/Air Loot/super speed casting. i think not everybody want agree but for some player, they enjoy it to earn mp god :)

GM give vote. So ??? just clik. and whoever Winner in this voting. that a democracy liberal.  Must Accept like or not.  :g20:

Offline WaviestTiara

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Agree with this  :g20: :g20: :g20:

@PawN i THINK it's chaya + slide hide akila and lauti from that mage so your 1hit akila, see the animation after you died animation doesn't seem to be accurate between both screen.

Offline Conqueror

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ULTIMATUM
Push it in this thread. Duuhh?. Vega=miss and do you think Vega chaya dibanda crit? Ohhmyygaad check your brain might have damage. Scenario of the video vega+slide chaya akila.and if your asking check your TP check also your brain so you think akila same as JT? The higher the TP the higher the damage? Is that what you want to say it in akila? HAHAHA :lol: :) anyway, your off topic to this thread its a poll not a complain topic.

~kinain ka na ng sistema ng ka bro mu. HAHAHAHA . MAGSAMA KAYU NG MALIIT DYAN NA NAG OPEN TICKET sa ka IYAKIN. HAHAHA :) :g19: :cry-y: IYAK KA MALIIT  e PAPASOK pa KITA SA SAKO yung LALALAGYAN NG BIGAS. BAGAY KA DUN MALIIT KA KC. BATO2 SA LANGIT MATAMAAN WAG MAGALIT. :g19: :)  :cry-y:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  sapol na sapol kaya

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
Push it in this thread. Duuhh?. Vega=miss and do you think Vega chaya dibanda crit? Ohhmyygaad check your brain might have damage. Scenario of the video vega+slide chaya akila.and if your asking check your TP check also your brain so you think akila same as JT? The higher the TP the higher the damage? Is that what you want to say it in akila? HAHAHA :lol: :) anyway, your off topic to this thread its a poll not a complain topic.

~kinain ka na ng sistema ng ka bro mu. HAHAHAHA . MAGSAMA KAYU NG MALIIT DYAN NA NAG OPEN TICKET sa ka IYAKIN. HAHAHA :) :g19: :cry-y: IYAK KA MALIIT  e PAPASOK pa KITA SA SAKO yung LALALAGYAN NG BIGAS. BAGAY KA DUN MALIIT KA KC. BATO2 SA LANGIT MATAMAAN WAG MAGALIT. :g19: :)  :cry-y:

Wag kana mag malinis. Bopols ka. Bago kag mag VD 1118 ang TP ko. So kung akila nga yung ginawa mo, dapat mababawasan TP ko. Kaso nung na dead ako 1118 parin ang TP ko. Ibig sabihin VD talaga yang ginawa mo
Nag papalusot kapang tanga ka. Huling huli kana nga dinedeny mo pa.

Offline SwaGGer

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
AGREEEEE....  :g20: :g20: :g20:

I hope this new rules will implement evenhandedly...
If someone caught abusing bugs, they should present their evidence only to Gm's/admin...
So that the decisions of gm's/admins wont be affect by the comments of other players..
Investigate privately..
And give a chance to player being accused by this matter..
And last... post the decision of gm/admin on forum with the evidence and explain it clearly, so that we all know the basis of your verdict....

For the sake of "FAIRNESS".... cheers... :g19:

Offline ••• GM KRUMA •••

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
AGREEEEE....  :g20: :g20: :g20:

I hope this new rules will implement evenhandedly...
If someone caught abusing bugs, they should present their evidence only to Gm's/admin...
So that the decisions of gm's/admins wont be affect by the comments of other players..
Investigate privately..
And give a chance to player being accused by this matter..
And last... post the decision of gm/admin on forum with the evidence and explain it clearly, so that we all know the basis of your verdict....

For the sake of "FAIRNESS".... cheers... :g19:
LIKE  :g20:

I hate seeing these moves in kruma.

player: vandam

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ovKMPGBaiRg?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2foyUnMLPF8?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

26 players agreed so far, if majority agreed then it means i could give sanction to this kind of moves if i caught you again.

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
LIKE  :g20:

I hate seeing these moves in kruma.

player: vandam

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ovKMPGBaiRg?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="850" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2foyUnMLPF8?fs=1&start=" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

26 players agreed so far, if majority agreed then it means i could give sanction to this kind of moves if i caught you again.

:g20: :g20: :g20: haha when karma goes.. goodluck vandam! xD
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
warning ra nah oi! sagpaan ta man kag OTEN karon

another trashtaker Gm.. this forum name hithitgirl!  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: i dont know who is he!.. protector of vandam..
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline hanjimin

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
NO TO BUG! :)
IF THIS RULE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED, THEN NO WORRIES OF SO CALLED CE..
IF YOU WERE REPORTED OR SEEN IN ACT HAVING FAST MOVES, THEN YOU'RE DEAD.
EVEN IF YOU'RE USING CE OR NOT.
BUT THE QUESTION IS,, HOW TO STOP THESE BUGS??? NO MORE PARTY? NO MORE DROPS? NO MORE MOBS? INSIDE KRUMA? HMMMM...
:)

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MusicMan
wow dami malakas dito o....laro tyo walang bug clean fight para masaya :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: duel may witness no party bug what so ever bug clean lang stepshot lang rules... pede?

Offline SkyChurch

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BarragaN
NAGLABASAN NA MGA UGALING ISKWATER PARANG MGA WALANG PINAGARALAN SA MGA PINAGSASABI.

Offline LionHearts

• Braman Level 1
  • Pawer!
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: LionHearts
  • Char 2: iDoLoUNO
  • Char 3: 13Heavens
In my insight, these bugs are not created by players they/we just discovered it. Bugs are somewhat wrong in the game and of course removing or fixing the bug is GM, Developer, CM, or whatsoever's job. It is not the player who will need to adjust. This server already profited a lot, and that might be enough to hire a good developer to fix the said bugs. AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO NEED TO ADJUST. BUG IS THE GAME MASTER'S PROBLEM. IT IS LIKE QZP BUG, LOOT BUG, MAIL BUG. GM NEED TO DO SOMETHING WHEREAS THEY ALREADY DID ON THE THREE(3) SAID BUGS. AGAIN AND AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WILL NEED TO ADJUST. IT'S YOUR SERVER, IT'S YOUR GAME. DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR GAME.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline JoeBax

• Kasatriya Level 1
  • Never Underestimate Your Opponent
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: JoeBax
  • Char 2: Joe
  • Char 3: Bax
 :sifflet: :sifflet:
                                     :g196: :g196:
                                                                           :police: :police:

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
In my insight, these bugs are not created by players they/we just discovered it. Bugs are somewhat wrong in the game and of course removing or fixing the bug is GM, Developer, CM, or whatsoever's job. It is not the player who will need to adjust. This server already profited a lot, and that might be enough to hire a good developer to fix the said bugs. AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO NEED TO ADJUST. BUG IS THE GAME MASTER'S PROBLEM. IT IS LIKE QZP BUG, LOOT BUG, MAIL BUG. GM NEED TO DO SOMETHING WHEREAS THEY ALREADY DID ON THE THREE(3) SAID BUGS. AGAIN AND AGAIN, PLAYERS ARE NOT THE ONE WHO WILL NEED TO ADJUST. IT'S YOUR SERVER, IT'S YOUR GAME. DO SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR GAME.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It seems the GM wants players to play DUMBER because other players are  DUMB.

It's like a race wherein you cant Exceed past 120 km/h because your opponent cant drive more than 120 km/h.

To GM 3k. DONT PROHIBIT PARTY BUG. INSTEAD, PERMA BAN PLAYERS THAT ARE CAUGHT ON VIDEO USING THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS ( MEMORY INJECTOR ) IN KRUMA