Author Topic: Quiting Mage Package and Account and MP SALE RUSH! with lots freebies Cebu Area!  (Read 2354 times)

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
 :deva: :Tantra-Shiva:For 2.5k only PHP.. all MAGE PACKAGE ACCOUNT and MP all is yours..  :) :) :g19: :g19:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/103011881424369345357/6435534804710591666?icm=false

PrinceRonie Account  :Tantra-Shiva: :deva:mad MP package!  :g19: :g19:

Top 7 Hall of FAME over all with 102MP and counting..
Candidate for TOP MP gainer this month reward 30k taney..  :deva: :Tantra-Shiva:

-Special Thadeus Set+15
-Forb Charm+15
-Forbidden accessory Set
-Ether Cane+15
-EtherShield+15
-Ether Staff+15
-Evil Die Pet Max

FreeBies:
=ETHER CLAW+15,
= another Ether Staff+15,
=12.4k TANEY,
=BlackPantherMount
=Ant Mount ( 20k Taney mount)
=Elyos Avatar
=Blue Tiger Mount
=Elephant Mount
=18pcs Tikoy 7days
= Doek 1 and 5 scrolls
=Skill Reset 3pcs
=Sikiu Guso Pet MAX
=NAti V 5pcs
=1.5b RUPIAH
=Kayser of Exodus

Please REACH me at Facebook@ RB Aro(ronie_kerel@yahoo.com),cell#: 09435273582 Sun, 09772735896 Globe  :g19: :g19: :) :)
Reason for Quit: ASK me in GAME! thanks ;-).. ''with Great intentions comes with Great Result''
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
Elyos Demonic Helm is Part of freebie! not there! ;-)
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
Makatagam  ang kruma nga naay Ch3at Ronie?
AHAHAHA ako pod be ibaligyag apil  :DEAD:
  :g8: 

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
can't handle the game anymore with cheats in war and a bias system... pa UP nalng friends   and foes! :g19: :g19: :g19: