Author Topic: YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THIS NOW. C.H.E.A.T.E.R  (Read 14558 times)

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THIS NOW. C.H.E.A.T.E.R
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:42:21 PM »
IF THIS DOESN'T GET THIS DUDE BANNED...

VIDEO 1
! No longer available

VIDEO 2
! No longer available

VIDEO 3
! No longer available

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Re: YOU CAN'S ESCAPE THIS NOW. C.H.E.A.T.E.R
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 12:46:09 AM »
no good video sorry!  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b: .. i can see the casting..

abusive - if 3mins in battle (continuous); tanking; not reconnecting.

1st abuse = WARNING
2nd abuse = 10 days ban
3rd abuse = 20 days ban

All decisions coming from the Gm must be followed and respected,
You have the right to defend yourself. I am open and ready to talk thru pm ~ Fb, Forums or ticket!

Thank you  :3t: :3t: :3t:
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Privacy
  • Char 2: SilversRayleigh
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 12:49:10 AM »
IF THIS DOESN'T GET THIS DUDE BANNED...

VIDEO 1
! No longer available

VIDEO 2
! No longer available

VIDEO 3
! No longer available

HAHAHA. nice good job!  :cry-y: :g20: too Bad Glitch Video  :) 1st Video? I admit Pt bug i use   :p You know why? This Vandam Cast Fast  :) :cry-y: so I use also Pt Bug  :lol: :p Watch the screen 2nd Video Am i too Far? but on my screen your near :) Laggy PC? What happen to this top 1? Why dont top 1 post it not you? HAHAHA Top 1 crying? Am I right maliit na TAO? HAHAHA 1 Sack of Rice you want ?  :cry-y: :) 3rd Video totally BOOOO. Normal Cast :p :cry-y: :sifflet: HAHAHAHA  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: Desperate to banned me? HAHA Come and Catch me. I really Enjoy and laugh hard to those striving people who really do effort to catch me using CE? Are you sure? HAHAHA you really must do Hard more :)
Make more Video that i Abuse the Bug atleast 3 videos consist of 3mins each video :p RULES is RULES  :) But Let GM Decide for it  :)  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:  :guitare-3000fr:
"Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you"
"May my enemies live long life to see my success"
"The more you Hate the more you Love"

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 01:05:40 AM »
HAHAHA. nice good job!  :cry-y: :g20: too Bad Glitch Video  :) 1st Video? I admit Pt bug i use   :p You know why? This Vandam Cast Fast  :) :cry-y: so I use also Pt Bug  :lol: :p Watch the screen 2nd Video Am i too Far? but on my screen your near :) Laggy PC? What happen to this top 1? Why dont top 1 post it not you? HAHAHA Top 1 crying? Am I right maliit na TAO? HAHAHA 1 Sack of Rice you want ?  :cry-y: :) 3rd Video totally BOOOO. Normal Cast :p :cry-y: :sifflet: HAHAHAHA  :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: Desperate to banned me? HAHA Come and Catch me. I really Enjoy and laugh hard to those striving people who really do effort to catch me using CE? Are you sure? HAHAHA you really must do Hard more :)
Make more Video that i Abuse the Bug atleast 3 videos consist of 3mins each video :p RULES is RULES  :) But Let GM Decide for it  :)  :g52: :DEAD: :g52g:  :guitare-3000fr:

agree.. yes vandam is damn fast man..! wait for my video man i will make sure ur mp back to zero vandam.  :) :)
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 01:08:53 AM »
agree.. yes vandam is damn fast man..! wait for my video man i will make sure ur mp back to zero vandam.  :) :)
:g20: :g20: I can't wait to see it
 :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-crack:

empotehm13

Re: YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THIS NOW. C.H.E.A.T.E.R
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 01:36:37 AM »
UTANG na LOOB!!
Pre yung Hair Line mo mag mi'Meet na Pa'Bilog pa'Haba Papuntang inang Batok mo ..

And BRo You will Never Really see if you are 1 sided .Dont be Bias like ur hair they dont want to grow on the upper part of ur head .. you are Blinded . like ur hair at the back because they don't see what's happening on the top. hahaha .And why you did not see it? simple it is because they are your team mates and mybe ur friends.("SAME GOD "SHI'E'va")

Let the GM's decide,  .Don't  make them stupid because they're not stupid. once they see the Video they will know what will going to do on it, stop manipulating and stop being mr. you know it all.
don't test us what you've learn on ur stupid networking company okay?!

and FvckYourSelfVeryMuch co'z Definitely no one wants to F.U!!
"RONIEBILL ARO"

FAKKER POSER!!!

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 01:55:34 AM »
UTANG na LOOB!!
Pre yung Hair Line mo mag mi'Meet na Pa'Bilog pa'Haba Papuntang inang Batok mo ..

And BRo You will Never Really see if you are 1 sided .Dont be Bias like ur hair they dont want to grow on the upper part of ur head .. you are Blinded . like ur hair at the back because they don't see what's happening on the top. hahaha .And why you did not see it? simple it is because they are your team mates and mybe ur friends.("SAME GOD "SHI'E'va")

Let the GM's decide,  .Don't  make them stupid because they're not stupid. once they see the Video they will know what will going to do on it, stop manipulating and stop being mr. you know it all.

"RONIEBILL ARO"

FAKKER POSER!!!

pogi ko dyan ah.. Pero Still an INSULT! GM this is PERSONAL already! this is just a game to play and have fun with.. This Ign. (SurveyTest =  Anchortest ) is threatening me trying to cyberbully me any action for this Player GM..??? Sir anchortest extra careful of our actions My Parents are lawyers be careful man.. i can make this an evidence to take an action To demand you in court.. Baka e demanda kita? NA MEMERSONAL KANA AH?

Offline Privacy

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 02:10:50 AM »
UTANG na LOOB!!

"RONIEBILL ARO"

FAKKER POSER!!!

I think your Stress already at Shiva  :) :cry-y: Maybe you need some time to rest  :) Dont take the game seriously  :cry-y: Have some Vacation  :guitare-crack: You need it! :p HAHAHAHA . Did i said that GM's our stupid? Did i make them stupid ? Yes when they see the video they will know it either a CE or not cuz if you say CE whatsoever that this Complainant said for him self that he have "CE INJECTOR" my animation and the casting of mine can't be seen but on the video presented all my casting can be seen . In the first Place i know its a set-up to make me a criminal on the video :) i already know this Top 1 Little Boy Hiding and CUMMING me  :) :cry-y: I just use PT bug in the 1st Video its because this VANDA the "CE Injector" boy Cast Fast If you can defend yourself,Why not try to defend?  :)

Offline Conqueror

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ULTIMATUM
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 02:27:38 AM »
WALANG PERSONALAN..LARO LARO LNG  :sifflet: :sifflet: :sifflet: ^_^ kung asar talo ka wag kana maglaro..sabi nga maglaro ka nlng ng barbie para pag asar n asar  kana yung barbie ang sabunutan mo   :g8: :g8: :g8:

Offline MOngXD

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MiDORIYA
  • Char 2: PiNAKAMALAKAS
  • Char 3: Samael
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 02:43:25 AM »

1st abuse = WARNING
2nd abuse = 10 days ban
3rd abuse = 20 days ban

You have the right to defend yourself. I am open and ready to talk thru pm ~ Fb, Forums or ticket!

So i can use all bug for 1 to 2 minutes ? FAST CASTING TAKES ONLY 1 TO 3 SEConds ^_^ bakit need ng 3mins?

Offline unwantedson386

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 07:14:31 AM »
Sir Ronna uses too much shampoo...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
or maybe he has gone too much gay fight....hihihi
joke only maam este sir ronna  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MusicMan
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 07:49:11 AM »

1st abuse = WARNING
2nd abuse = 10 days ban
3rd abuse = 20 days ban

boplaks ka talaga pwomis...in english you are SPECIAL CHILD.....gets mo?

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 07:58:59 AM »

1st abuse = WARNING
2nd abuse = 10 days ban
3rd abuse = 20 days ban

As our POLL ended, players agreed to Prohibit the use of tricks for faster casting-Party/Monster Click,Loot Bug, ETC
For fair gaming, we will give sanction to players who use this kind of tricks/bugs in pvp-KRUMA.

Sanctions for player:
1. caught using the 3rd party program/using party/monster trick
2. Blinking (no lag)

1st sanction = 20 days ban
2nd sanction = 30 days ban
3rd sanction = -50% MP
4th          = ZERO MP

Evidence must be sent to the Gm with atleast 3 videos. Send me a message here in forums, facebook page or thru website ticket.
If caught by the Gm, player will be ban automatic.