Author Topic: Adress to GM k12  (Read 13806 times)

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MusicMan
Adress to GM k12
« on: June 20, 2017, 04:43:21 AM »
with all do respect GM fr and admins whats going on with this server?

is original GM fr still in this server? so many shits is going on! WTF is going on?

are we in the same page? like it was? tell us players so we can move on to it....:) :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

bugs shits ang CE? still going....why you let send evidence like video? 3 times then report? does someone be online to monitor the game in kruma? this is so full of shits i think you know what i mean... obligations as a server staff or admin to be online always when somebody step in in kruma...corrrect me if im wrong....game should always be watch by staff and admins....!!!!

Offline MOngXD

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MiDORIYA
  • Char 2: PiNAKAMALAKAS
  • Char 3: Samael
Re: Adress to GM k12
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:49:00 AM »
Bang!!!!!

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 04:53:36 AM »
we k12 players are not egnorante

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 06:45:29 AM »
Something wrong of this server.

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 07:06:01 AM »
Something wrong of this server.

not to be rude bro ahahaha but this things ive seen are not like it use to be....few more days to observe will see how it goes......things change so fast yet this k13 just rise in a wrong situation

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:23 AM »
with all do respect GM fr and admins whats going on with this server?

is original GM fr still in this server? so many shits is going on! WTF is going on?

are we in the same page? like it was? tell us players so we can move on to it....:) :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

bugs shits ang CE? still going....why you let send evidence like video? 3 times then report? does someone be online to monitor the game in kruma? this is so full of shits i think you know what i mean... obligations as a server staff or admin to be online always when somebody step in in kruma...corrrect me if im wrong....game should always be watch by staff and admins....!!!!

Nothing is more frustrating than seeing the ADMIN IS NOT FAIR to all players

Really what the F* is going on? Is GM/s Trying to protect shivans?

Players get sick and tired of this BIAS BullCrap

If from Shiva : Caught Cheating? INVESTIGATE!

If from Brahma : Caught Airlooting? BAN!

Vishnu already crowded in kruma. GM STILL GIVING OUT FREE NATI V!

Like? Really? What the Fudge?

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HAPPYEND1NG
  • Char 2: Azmodan
  • Char 3: SCARLETWITCH
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 11:41:31 AM »
Nothing is more frustrating than seeing the ADMIN IS NOT FAIR to all players

Really what the F* is going on? Is GM/s Trying to protect shivans?

Players get sick and tired of this BIAS BullCrap

If from Shiva : Caught Cheating? INVESTIGATE!

If from Brahma : Caught Airlooting? BAN!

Vishnu already crowded in kruma. GM STILL GIVING OUT FREE NATI V!

Like? Really? What the Fudge?

True!

Offline Global-Supervisor

• Global Supervisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 11:43:44 AM »
The gameguard is updated. If in case you know a Ch3at 3ngin3 program, please send it to the admin so we can put it in the gameguard system.

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HAPPYEND1NG
  • Char 2: Azmodan
  • Char 3: SCARLETWITCH
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 11:50:02 AM »
The gameguard is updated. If in case you know a Ch3at 3ngin3 program, please send it to the admin so we can put it in the gameguard system.

We wont know one. But the users will. Therefore we cannot tell what they are using.

Offline drukawarrior

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 12:58:40 PM »

GM you should be able to figure that out, how privacy and others are able to use CE with an updated Gameguard of yours....

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 02:48:20 PM »

Oh i thought gameguard is the one who blocks 3rd party sofware .... ive seen a server that upon opening the client gameguards appear....and not to be rude alot of server posted in their fb page saying gameguard is updated eventually 3rd party software still works.....

BTW if someone being claim of using 3rd party sofware why not go direct check the logs of that player? I think GM can do that directly or the DEVO of this server....waiting some evidence 3 videos then send is not an option but daily staff should be online observing the game not just setting in the chair with a cup of something.....

Offline Troglez

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: The
  • Char 2: Adventure of
  • Char 3: Troglez
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 03:38:12 PM »
Oh i thought gameguard is the one who blocks 3rd party sofware .... ive seen a server that upon opening the client gameguards appear....and not to be rude alot of server posted in their fb page saying gameguard is updated eventually 3rd party software still works.....

BTW if someone being claim of using 3rd party sofware why not go direct check the logs of that player? I think GM can do that directly or the DEVO of this server....waiting some evidence 3 videos then send is not an option but daily staff should be online observing the game not just setting in the chair with a cup of something.....
:g20: :g20: :g20: There's this program I know. It still run actually.  :g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Offline MusicMan

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 03:49:54 PM »
:g20: :g20: :g20: There's this program I know. It still run actually.  :g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Then make a video that it works and send it to them why wait to be ask by the admins and staff

Offline Troglez

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 04:00:24 PM »
Then make a video that it works and send it to them why wait to be ask by the admins and staff

Make a video? Naah. It's not my job. Let them do their work. I don't know why they call themselves ADMINS when they don't even know what is Ch3at and what is bug.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Troglez

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 04:03:08 PM »
A GM must also be a PRO GAMER. So that they will have Player's Perspective.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Just saying. I'm out.