Author Topic: Mage skill SUGGESTION for Players who love mages in any MMORPG.. AGREE THIS?  (Read 2765 times)

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Hi please give this attention true GM 3kfr and GM Xavier. Can I suggest you to Lower the COOL DOWN of EYE SKILL like the Old FR 19 secs lasts. - 19 secs. cool down and MAKE it Self buff for mage to make FUN fair gamin. I really Like the build of pure damage build mage no heart but 1 hit combo in any tribe tribe especially akila from druka's even building 400 heart max still akila strikes hard with shield. So what if pure damage with Shield? still 1 hit! so my suggestion is at least please change it cuz 34 seconds cool down is too long even share party buff not enough.

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION please take note. NO HATERS ALLOWED!

AGREE WITH THIS MAGES? thanks!  :Tantra-Brahma: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Vishnu:  :) :) :) :)
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
Hi please give this attention true GM 3kfr and GM Xavier. Can I suggest you to Lower the COOL DOWN of EYE SKILL like the Old FR 19 secs lasts. - 19 secs. cool down and MAKE it Self buff for mage to make FUN fair gamin. I really Like the build of pure damage build mage no heart but 1 hit combo in any tribe tribe especially akila from druka's even building 400 heart max still akila strikes hard with shield. So what if pure damage with Shield? still 1 hit! so my suggestion is at least please change it cuz 34 seconds cool down is too long even share party buff not enough.

THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION please take note. NO HATERS ALLOWED!

AGREE WITH THIS MAGES? thanks!  :Tantra-Brahma: :Tantra-Shiva: :Tantra-Vishnu:  :) :) :) :)

Agree GM! And also lower cooldown of Lauti Batia and Nabad. Can you add more Movement Speed on mage weap too GM? Pls! Thanks!

Offline eco234

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: PrinceRonie
Agree GM! And also lower cooldown of Lauti Batia and Nabad. Can you add more Movement Speed on mage weap too GM? Pls! Thanks!

:g20: :g20: :g20: up up up!
Be careful of what you say, Words are very Powerful simple to say but it deeps down until it reach into your soul. All i can say is ''Be careful of your words''. Be kind and appreciate every single things in the end it will HELP you. = PrinceRonie =

Offline arcan3

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Tantra Elders
  • Char 2: Old as God Tree
  • Char 3: TantrCosmic Entity
 :g162:  Oo nga GM please make eye skill duration  45 seconds or 30 seconds pwede na. :)