Author Topic: Tantra K¹³ Future Memory Maiden Events  (Read 16270 times)

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
Tantra K¹³ Future Memory Maiden Events
« on: July 06, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
For Future "Join Event" Memory Maiden Events, I encourage you to do your Quests, Good Rewards awaits.

Offline RAFFY

• Braman Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: HAPPYEND1NG
  • Char 2: Azmodan
  • Char 3: SCARLETWITCH
Re: Tantra K¹³ Future Memory Maiden Events
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 12:16:28 PM »
 Permanent loot event for tikoy and blue orb to encourage new players

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 11:27:48 PM »
GM  :g19:

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 06:30:28 PM »
GM when we can expect this event?

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 11:07:54 AM »
Event will come in a week or 2. Let's give chance for other players to do their quest too :)

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 07:40:49 PM »
Most of the players don't even know that there will be event based on quest system. You need to announce this upcoming event in advance with details and gift list, to encourage people to do quests.

But also you need to fix bugs related with quests, i will help you with this, by making a list with bugged quests.

1. Boy in a sack - Location of the Lost way boy should be in tomb of avara, but instead i found in a middle of a mountain, in different area, and it was hardly clickable.
Solution: Change coordinates of Lost way boy.

2. Panakas and Amritas - In multiple quests you need to give 20 panakas or 20 amritas. The problem is that, the only available for newbie place where they drop is - Shambala dungeon, but the mobs there are made too strong for newbie.
Solution: Make mobs weaker in shambala dungeon or put Amritas, Panakas for sale in mandara shop, or add them to other drop somehere else.

3.  Yut Nori - in biryu quests, you need to play yut nori, but the NPC is not initiating game.
Solition: Fix that quest.

4. Ring of Rama quest - You need to bring 20 Maras Source Liquid, but the NPC Pharmacist Karan which is making them from different Mara Bloods, is not working. Simply no way to create Mara source Liquid.
Solution: Fix NPC or Place Mara Source Liquid in Mandara shop, or add to drop somewhere.

5. Kundala of nerve - this item is needed for quest as well, but no way to acquire it.
Solution: Place in some shop, or add to drop.

6. LVL 88 Quest Blacksmith administrators Mara Hwa. - To begin this quest, you need to talk to Vartan, but when you click on Vartan, nothing happens, even dialog to buy or sell is not opening, no window at all.
88 lvl quest part with vananta, has to be skipped by GM untill its fixed.

7. LVL 94 Quest - You need to speak with Tradesman Abahan, but nothing happens when you speak with the one by vananta. Suprisingly, the different (other) Tradesman Abahan appears when you are on this quest, its located at EAST exit of mandara town.

8. LVL 94 quest final parts - There is some bug with the part where you need to acquire and bring Nagamudra scales.
My suggestion is to try to kill 100 Roon Masi (kill them untill quest starts to blink) and then go to tradesman Abahan, if it doesn't help, create a ticked and GM will kindly skip the quest. Unless this will be already fixed by the time you get there haha :)

Hope this helps :)

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 09:12:12 PM »
Most of the players don't even know that there will be event based on quest system. You need to announce this upcoming event in advance with details and gift list, to encourage people to do quests.

But also you need to fix bugs related with quests, i will help you with this, by making a list with bugged quests.

1. Boy in a sack - Location of the Lost way boy should be in tomb of avara, but instead i found in a middle of a mountain, in different area, and it was hardly clickable.

2. Panakas and Amritas - In multiple quests you need to give 20 panakas or 20 amritas. The problem is that, the only available for newbie place where they drop is - Shambala dungeon, but the mobs there are made too strong for newbie.
Solution: Make mobs weaker in shambala dungeon or put Amritas, Panakas for sale in mandara shop, or add them to other drop somehere else.

3.  Yut Nori - in biryu quests, you need to play yut nori, but the NPC is not initiating game.

4. Ring of Rama quest - You need to bring 20 Maras Source Liquid, but the NPC Pharmacist Karan which is making them from different Mara Bloods, is not working. Simply no way to create Mara source Liquid.
Solution: Fix NPC or Place Mara Source Liquid in Mandara shop, or add to drop somewhere.

5. Kundala of nerve - this item is needed for quest as well, but no way to acquire it.

For number 1. is easy, let me learn you.  if u beside of the rock mountain. click T, pres ER ER and make SURE ur mouse is get the coordinat and icon is change to coment pic., u will completed this lost boy quest and dashboard box can be light. :). to many my friends ask me, and i tell they this way, and 100% success :)  :g20:

for 2345 i dont have any idea, bcause im not quest until thats lvl. just mandara quest i completed  :g20:

if i quest later i will post in here for update.  :)  :g20:

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 09:43:28 PM »
For number 1. is easy, let me learn you.  if u beside of the rock mountain. click T, pres ER ER and make SURE ur mouse is get the coordinat and icon is change to coment pic., u will completed this lost boy quest and dashboard box can be light. :). to many my friends ask me, and i tell they this way, and 100% success :)  :g20:

for 2345 i dont have any idea, bcause im not quest until thats lvl. just mandara quest i completed  :g20:

if i quest later i will post in here for update.  :)  :g20:
:D Miss, i know how to do #1, obviously because i have told you about next issues.. This post is not a question, this is a help.
It is me who is posting updates here, for other players and administration, so these bugs can be fixed. So if you will need any help, just ask here, because it seems im the only one who is nearly finished all quests.

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 11:25:19 PM »
:D Miss, i know how to do #1, obviously because i have told you about next issues.. This post is not a question, this is a help.
It is me who is posting updates here, for other players and administration, so these bugs can be fixed. So if you will need any help, just ask here, because it seems im the only one who is nearly finished all quests.

is good u can finish the all quest. Lvl 1 until naga vilage quest? What u get price after u finish the quest biryu? Gavi? In k13 i dont try to finish the quest.  But in k12 i already 15x finish the quest. I see is not same. Bcause diferent file. K12 ans k13.  May i ask. What u get after u finish the quest last lvl? Refining stone? Weapon?  If interested. I want finish my quest too

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2017, 10:01:26 AM »
I will give good reward once it is finished :)

TypeR:
I do appreciate the lists..

TIP HERE? Find it using the MAP, Drop down "Finding NPC" Search for the Lost Way Boy.
 From that position outside the convention temple, you will be able to CLICK the boy. Wait for the CONVERSATION icon to appear.

I will put it somewhere in anu village :)

This quest needs to be skipped, open ticket..

NPC FIXED.

I will put it back to Biryu NPC

For Quest problems, Don't hesitate to open support ticket.  :3t:

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2017, 11:12:02 AM »
is good u can finish the all quest. Lvl 1 until naga vilage quest? What u get price after u finish the quest biryu? Gavi? In k13 i dont try to finish the quest.  But in k12 i already 15x finish the quest. I see is not same. Bcause diferent file. K12 ans k13.  May i ask. What u get after u finish the quest last lvl? Refining stone? Weapon?  If interested. I want finish my quest too
Im at lvl 82 quest now, didn't had no valuables yet :(

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2017, 11:14:37 AM »
I will give good reward once it is finished :)

TypeR:
I do appreciate the lists..

For Quest problems, Don't hesitate to open support ticket.  :3t:
Thank you :) There was issue with Decoration Oxhorns from Ban Dopang, but GM igneel Kindly fixed it  :g19:
I will report if i find something else :)

Offline unwanted00386

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: RevengeMode
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 03:40:57 AM »
gm where can i buy kundala of nerve? u said you'll gonna put it back to biryu NPC.. who's that NPC from biryu?

Offline Type-R

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 09:16:28 AM »
LIST UPDATED, New problem with quest.

6. LVL 88 Quest Blacksmith administrators Mara Hwa. - To begin this quest, you need to talk to Vartan, but when you click on Vartan, nothing happens, even dialog to buy or sell is not opening, no window at all.

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 10:16:47 AM »
gm where can i buy kundala of nerve? u said you'll gonna put it back to biryu NPC.. who's that NPC from biryu?

Hello.. we need to wait for maintenance to insert the Kundala in NPC Mamoru. For now open ticket and I will give the Kundala of Nerve.  :3t:

LIST UPDATED, New problem with quest.

Talk to Sunanda, I replied in ticket.  :3t: