Author Topic: GAMEGUARD UPDATE!  (Read 3565 times)

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Synapse
  • Char 2: Heisenberg
  • Char 3: Mayhem
GAMEGUARD UPDATE!
« on: August 10, 2017, 01:26:05 AM »
We all know that Airloot/Partyloot (Aftercast Animation cancelling method) was disallowed few months ago because it is being used as a reason by the cheaters to avoid getting banned.
But, now that the GameGuard is updated, meaning no more cheats can enter this game(Ch3at 3ngine / S0RA / CryS3arch). I see no more reason to not allow Airloot/partyloot because ch3ats are now blocked by GameGuard(YAY!Thanks Developer!)

Can we Re-Allow Airloot/Partyloot in the server again please?

My guildmates will comeback if this is allowed again. Please?

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
Re: GAMEGUARD UPDATE!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 10:43:29 AM »
We all know that Airloot/Partyloot (Aftercast Animation cancelling method) was disallowed few months ago because it is being used as a reason by the cheaters to avoid getting banned.
But, now that the GameGuard is updated, meaning no more cheats can enter this game(Ch3at 3ngine / S0RA / CryS3arch). I see no more reason to not allow Airloot/partyloot because ch3ats are now blocked by GameGuard(YAY!Thanks Developer!)

Can we Re-Allow Airloot/Partyloot in the server again please?

My guildmates will comeback if this is allowed again. Please?

Hello. The admin was telling you SEVERAL times before that our GAMEGUARD is updated and yet you kept on insisting that CE runs. So we are forced to restrict the use of Tricks. Now that the majority of the Players in kruma have adjusted, your request depends primarily to our loyal players who follows our game rules.

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 12:32:52 PM »
Hello. The admin was telling you SEVERAL times before that our GAMEGUARD is updated and yet you kept on insisting that CE runs. So we are forced to restrict the use of Tricks. Now that the majority of the Players in kruma have adjusted, your request depends primarily to our loyal players who follows our game rules.

You were saying that is is UPDATED yes. But during those times CryS3arch can still bypass the gameguard. I even uploaded a video showing a dummy archer account using ch3ats.

It was only last week that GameGuard was able to block CryS3arch. Which is why i am making this request now.

Offline PawN

• Kasatriya Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 12:36:44 PM »

And actually I was one of those who use the trick which is why i can tell if one is ch3ating(fast casting/Skills and Normal Attacks overlap each other / character not moving ) and one is using partyloot(animation cancelling / Character bobbing fast / Character seems to be moving around the target "Dancing" ) .

Offline ambulance

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EXECUTIONER
  • Char 2: HEART0FTARRASQUE
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 01:36:53 PM »
up  :g20:  :g20:  :g20:

Offline BL4CKM4ST3R

• Braman Level 1
  • Let there be light
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ARVIN
  • Char 2: YMAS
  • Char 3: AMEN
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 05:28:18 PM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: UP FOR THIS ... boring kasi pag wala nang tricks .. old player na ung nag aadjust sa new players so sad  :g14: