Author Topic: New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....  (Read 12213 times)

Offline dodolzupekok

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sempax
  • Char 2: Metromini
  • Char 3: PekChun
New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....
« on: October 07, 2017, 02:00:16 AM »
a few days.. so many pp say.. is not a normal..
this night.. i just record a few minutes of war at kruma.. my char was noob char and i was accepted that..

lets see together.. dont just see the movie.. watch log on below.. and look party member HP..

give me your opinion.. pp say.. is not bug.. not Ch3at... but what i wanna say is.. that is bullshit..

Offline Cabatingan

• Braman Level 1
  • I like this game
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: DefeateD
  • Char 2: KawatanSaDavao
  • Char 3: SnatchER
Re: New Record.. lets we see together then give a comment ....
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 02:41:57 AM »
a few days.. so many pp say.. is not a normal..
this night.. i just record a few minutes of war at kruma.. my char was noob char and i was accepted that..

lets see together.. dont just see the movie.. watch log on below.. and look party member HP..

give me your opinion.. pp say.. is not bug.. not Ch3at... but what i wanna say is.. that is bullshit..

THAT's a Ground Click Bro..  :guitare-crack: :guitare-crack: you believe or not?

Offline dodolzupekok

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:46:39 AM »
 :cry-y: :cry-y: :cry-y:
ground clik.. did u see.. first time.. just karya.. me with abikara.. no one else..

u see at party member.. abikara was die.. no notice in log below...
then duel with karya .. ashuraJr.. look on hp ....
last.. desti and ligthning from abikara.. with my attack..

did u see he was buff affter killed duel with karya ??

Offline dodolzupekok

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 02:58:11 AM »
then lets we wait gm analyze frame to frame with look chat log in below and status on party member...

and look for detailed hp on silver..  or ashurajr was use strong vartan sword at war  :dodo: :dodo:

Offline METRO

• Braman Level 1
  • Indonesian
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BlackANGEL
  • Char 2: metro
  • Char 3: MySecret
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 07:28:19 AM »
this 2 player :g20b: .  @Silverray and @Even from day by day always be complain every day, not only brahma complaint for this 2 nick, every player from vidha and brahma, why not other ???? BECAUSE this 2 player very NOOB always use party bug in war,  for EVEN. maybe you be dead now, this video a proof,  i see from yesterday in kruma, u kill hanjimin, me and happyending, we just asking how ?

are you finish playing bug ??? are you enjoy use party bug ???

for now sanction ban is not effect for player.  maybe we need Vote. 
REMOVE MP to ZERO ???  not Happy ? Crying ? go buy barbie toy and play at small room  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

Offline hanjimin

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 07:51:09 AM »
i suggest to provide more valid evidence. lets keep on monitoring those unusual moves..
for EveN, with these complaints, surely something's not right.. i noticed that too, faster than the normal way.
hope everyone play fair..
thank you.
 :)

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BabyAira
  • Char 2: BabyKeiko
  • Char 3: BabyElysia
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 07:55:28 AM »
Cheater and bug user. He cant survive without Ch3at or bug in the game. Are u fun play game with that? Hahaha

I truely agree if sempax if noob. Because me too. Noob than u. But i also agree with sempax vidio. Its using bug or else.  Hahaha
Ur char have a bad history of using bug blink and bla bla bla
Why u cant play like rathian? Number top 1. My idol HAHAHA

Offline Ashuragaul

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 10:33:33 AM »
Silver and even Ch3at...see video
Gm thanks

Offline shinreiyasha

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
Waiting for GM whats the result, If the log says true and got proofed he did bug abuses. I hope GM give the sanction not only just band the char, but also make the MP become zero or probably minus if possible  :) because the point of war is not only killed other god players but also to gain an MP point (reward). Furthermore, he know it and sill use it over and over again. I pretty sure he use not only this once.

Offline SkyChurch

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BarragaN
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 11:06:37 AM »
Silver and even Ch3at...see video
Gm thanks

buy athena set first before you complain.

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 11:18:39 AM »
Hello Everyone.

I am clearing SilverRayleigh based on the video I see it normal, I am only confused why AshuraJr's samayoga has no decrease/effect in his HP? Did he cast dusha?

For even, The only questionable casting there was the stun at 2:00-2:02 - This is a screen-gliche. From your view he is far from the garuda and surely, it's different in his screen.

last skill blown was poison-prapad = which apparently killed you. You are confused by the stun? it is from the NAGA.

Because of this video, it is time for us to prolong the cool down of prapad?

I am not convinced, I need to see more video. I monitor this player myself and battle with them when I go to kruma. Please provide atleast 3 videos as indicated in the rules of reporting  :g34: :g34: :g34:

Offline SkyChurch

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 11:18:39 AM »
this 2 player :g20b: .  @Silverray and @Even from day by day always be complain every day, not only brahma complaint for this 2 nick, every player from vidha and brahma, why not other ???? BECAUSE this 2 player very NOOB always use party bug in war,  for EVEN. maybe you be dead now, this video a proof,  i see from yesterday in kruma, u kill hanjimin, me and happyending, we just asking how ?

are you finish playing bug ??? are you enjoy use party bug ???

for now sanction ban is not effect for player.  maybe we need Vote. 
REMOVE MP to ZERO ???  not Happy ? Crying ? go buy barbie toy and play at small room  :g20b: :g20b: :g20b:

For how long since you played this game? too old but yet don't know anything. Maybe sponsor you'r guild mate special set and access to be able to last long in kruma.

Offline SkyChurch

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 11:31:30 AM »
Hello Everyone.

I am clearing SilverRayleigh based on the video I see it normal, I am only confused why AshuraJr's samayoga has no decrease/effect in his HP? Did he cast dusha?

For even, The only questionable casting there was the stun at 2:00-2:02 - This is a screen-gliche. From your view he is far from the garuda and surely, it's different in his screen.

last skill blown was poison-prapad = which apparently killed you. You are confused by the stun? it is from the NAGA.

Because of this video, it is time for us to prolong the cool down of prapad?

I am not convinced, I need to see more video. I monitor this player myself and battle with them when I go to kruma. Please provide atleast 3 videos as indicated in the rules of reporting  :g34: :g34: :g34:

You keep on ruining every character/job on this game GM, first banar you prolong cooldown of bizai, 2nd abikara no to level down, 4th satya and fs you get rid of damage for them unable to kill in kruma, last samabat skill parban,,, and now you want yuda prolong prapad? why cant you let it just the way it is?

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 11:47:49 AM »
You keep on ruining every character/job on this game GM, first banar you prolong cooldown of bizai, 2nd abikara no to level down, 4th satya and fs you get rid of damage for them unable to kill in kruma, last samabat skill parban,,, and now you want yuda prolong prapad? why cant you let it just the way it is?

RUIN? Where are the complaining banars? I think it was an admin before me. abikara no level down? It was an admin before me.
satya and FS? it was an admin before me. PARBAN? It was improved, if there is a bug in the skill = must be fixed.

Prapad? you do not notice your character? killing spree in that video.

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BabyAira
  • Char 2: BabyKeiko
  • Char 3: BabyElysia
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 11:57:06 AM »
 :g162:
Other player using normal cast. And u said they use normal
t too??
Ok.  I'll play barbie  :cry-y: :) :cry-y:
Real barbie