Author Topic: Please Explain  (Read 15471 times)

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: BabyAira
  • Char 2: BabyKeiko
  • Char 3: BabyElysia
Please Explain
« on: October 15, 2017, 03:44:53 PM »
Dear My Lovely GM

Please explain to us, why silverraileigh just punished 5 days?
because this is the second time he's using a bug, and you should have given 15 days.

and why did you delete the silverraileight history exposed on the tread penalty?

this is one of the reasons, some K13 players quit.
unfairness to fellow players, proven to use bugs, and reductions from 5 days to 3 days, and now that should be 15 days, you only give 5 days.
I think you understand what I mean.
please explain to us.

thank you GM, :g19:

Offline fanny

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Please Explaine
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 03:52:25 PM »
GOOD GAME GOOD GM (for)  :Tantra-Shiva: :biggrin:

Offline ••• GM Igneel •••

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Please Explain
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 04:56:00 PM »
Hello.

The first was a mistake. if you have noticed, I released him in less than 5 days.
SilversRayleigh was able to provide me evidence that the reported videos were all normal, no party bug used.
My mistake - I was not able to DELETE/REMOVE the announcement in this section https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,15778.0.html. This time, the sanction is legit.

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 05:15:36 PM »
Hello.

The first was a mistake. if you have noticed, I released him in less than 5 days.
SilversRayleigh was able to provide me evidence that the reported videos were all normal, no party bug used.
My mistake - I was not able to DELETE/REMOVE the announcement in this section https://forum-tantra-k13.3000fr.com/index.php/topic,15778.0.html. This time, the sanction is legit.

well i accept that reason, then why other players can not open the ticket and give them a reason?
because I think the announcement on this server says that this server does not have Ch3at, and free from all kinds of cheats, but when we want to report that the CE can still be used in kruma, we have already been given the punishment,
and you did not give a chance to explain ???
but different when they use a trick to cast quickly, you give it a chance and even accept the reason.
Come on, I've invited an old player to join this playserver, at least give justice to every player who plays normally, every vidio we send you always say normal, and needs more proof.

some new players have even quit, because the perceived existence of injustice.

thanks GM
I hope you understand what I say

Offline BabyAira

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 05:37:45 PM »
maybe make the MP to zero without any warning, it can be more effective to eliminate cheating and some other tricks in kruma. than just banning 5 days.
I hope this could be a future consideration for t-tantra k-13 evolution free from all cheats.

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 05:47:44 PM »

I understand what you are trying to say.. Every player is allowed to open ticket, you can use a friend's account-create an account, or any account just to keep in touch with us. You can also reach us here in forums or in facebook. We never ban IP. Why until now I am not getting any explantion from your friends namely Asuransi and drupadi? It is a clear fact that they used and abused the use of Illegal programs.

There are many ways for you to reach us.. It's the matter of the player's eagerness to open up, stand up and be heard.

Our game is secured - server security - protected from injectors and server hacking.
However, Illegal programs like Ch**t 3ngin3 - programmers update their ch**ts from time to time. Many versions come and Go. As players, we must be vigilant, altogether we must report this and not to use and abuse. That's why we are urging players to submit programs and even give reward-prize-taneys and thankful for the program given to us - So we can block the access for this programs. Honestly, Do we really need to give rewards for having game ch**ts? We are not fortune tellers, that we will be able to KNOW EVERY ILLEGAL PROGRAM running. We need help from the community. And if giving reward would make this case easier, then so be it.

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 05:52:31 PM »
at least give justice to every player who plays normally, every vidio we send you always say normal, and needs more proof.

some new players have even quit, because the perceived existence of injustice.

thanks GM
I hope you understand what I say

I do, that is why I continued the rule - Prohibiting the use of party-bug in kruma.

Offline ambulance

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EXECUTIONER
  • Char 2: HEART0FTARRASQUE
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 07:35:19 PM »
WHY NEED THIS KIND OF RULES IF YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF CHEATS TO TRICKS?

compare drupadi how he cast his skills and players who use lootbug or ptbug. and check all vishnu they got the Ch3at. you see you just updated that the cheats are already blocks but still drupadi got cheats to make it clear HUNTERS guild got cheats.

LEARN THEIR TRICKS YOUR A GAMER ITS NOT A Ch3at......   :dodo:

Offline dodolzupekok

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sempax
  • Char 2: Metromini
  • Char 3: PekChun
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2017, 09:09:12 PM »
babyra ... it is not necessary for you to ask for a very detailed clarification and any explain about that..because we playing on other servers countries.
play if you was comfortably and quit when not comfortable anymore to play.

WHY NEED THIS KIND OF RULES IF YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF CHEATS TO TRICKS?

compare drupadi how he cast his skills and players who use lootbug or ptbug. and check all vishnu they got the Ch3at. you see you just updated that the cheats are already blocks but still drupadi got cheats to make it clear HUNTERS guild got cheats.

LEARN THEIR TRICKS YOUR A GAMER ITS NOT A Ch3at......   :dodo:

me and so many other friends in here are already getting confused with the differences are???
can u give me some video to make clearly diffrences is ? perhaps some duel at arena and show to us the differences ???
because from what we have recorded WITH BANDICAM FULL VERSION until 6 GB video record..and we send that there is only normal status, just lag and it is just a trick result. but the fact is many player said is not that, not only from indonesia player have argument like that.

and for GM did can u give me an answered why in 2 weeks is a lot of protests from indo players ??
if this is just a bug / trick used .. why so many protests in the last of 2 weeks ?????
not only indo players, pinoy players also have protest after  moving the god . because of what ??? there is an irregularity that occurs ..
I am not here referring to who IGN char, but war look like normally clear when the war in the event hours , after that there is a very obvious oddity ad differences at war outside the clock event.

and we also have the option to play in another game where we play the game comfortably and do not feel loss when making donations.

so just ignore this argument ... and let us not assume that this server is 100% Ch3at free because it was proved that Ch3at can be used very easily.

Noted; Drupadi using Crysearch32, he just wanted to prove that there is a Ch3at and this server is 100% is not really Ch3at free and for almost 2 weeks protest but never to listen even as if there is a protracted neglect :) :) :)
and it has nothing to do with Vishnu  :Tantra-Vishnu:.. HUNTERS guild :Tantra-Vishnu:...  :g52: and do not accuse what you want..... when if someone accuses you as you do now, not necessarily you can accept it. :g52g:

By the way CE 6.7 can be used, i have already tried it but I do not use when War because my char is satya :DEAD: :DEAD: 
how ????... dont  pacth update your client.. just klick on HT Launcher... and use those illegal program.... :g8: :g8: :g8: :g8:

Offline ambulance

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: EXECUTIONER
  • Char 2: HEART0FTARRASQUE
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2017, 11:13:04 PM »
OK.  they got ban because of Ch3at and not because of tricks.

Its a big difference.

Since you and drupadi that Ch3at still exist you guys just ignored because he is not shiva? Instead you guys allow them.

You hate silver because he is fast but you guys used cheats its a big difference right? You are very much like Trogles he keeps the cheats for his own benefits.

Share it nmn hahaha!!!!

Offline dodolzupekok

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Sempax
  • Char 2: Metromini
  • Char 3: PekChun
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 07:12:37 AM »
OK.  they got ban because of Ch3at and not because of tricks.

Its a big difference.

Since you and drupadi that Ch3at still exist you guys just ignored because he is not shiva? Instead you guys allow them.

You hate silver because he is fast but you guys used cheats its a big difference right? You are very much like Trogles he keeps the cheats for his own benefits.

Share it nmn hahaha!!!!

how would you feel if for almost 2 months got bully when you report something that is considered unnatural ??
many video recordings from me and other players are declared same,  but when it compared with record using Ch3at is dosnt have much different

and for what drupadi is doing is excessive annoyance, and I can not say much about it ....even where it is very easy to make other characters and use the Ch3at, but I do not do.
just be noted , we've already reported cheats that can be used in this game and get personal rewards directly from GM. but in this cases... it was a big mistake to be received
and now there is still Ch3at .. work likes keypress can be start / stop with fast kill.. and perhaps u already notice that ........

• GM's Owners Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 10:19:58 AM »

Our game is secured - server security - protected from injectors and server hacking.

However, Illegal programs like Ch**t 3ngin3 - programmers update their ch**ts from time to time. Many versions come and Go. As players, we must be vigilant, altogether we must report this and not to use and abuse. That's why we are urging players to submit programs and even give reward-prize-taneys and thankful for the program given to us - So we can block the access for this programs. Honestly, Do we really need to give rewards for having game ch**ts? We are not fortune tellers, that we will be able to KNOW EVERY ILLEGAL PROGRAM running. We need help from the community. And if giving reward would make this case easier, then so be it.

I'm quoting my post. This is not a question of server security-against illegal programs. It's about the player's mentality. A true GAMER attitude. I don't need to elaborate on this. :) I did my best as a game admin, if that is not enough for you.. I rest my case.

Offline ALUCARD

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2020, 09:34:40 PM »
Nice Server I want to play but no items hahaha

Offline BRGYTELLER01

• Kasatriya Level 3
  • AS ABOVE SO BELOW
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: CookiesNCream