Author Topic: Coming back... Anything New?  (Read 5427 times)

Offline MAUDELIXIOUS

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: MAUDELIXIOUS
Coming back... Anything New?
« on: September 17, 2018, 12:07:38 PM »
Hi Guys,

Planning of coming back to the game. Anything new in the game? Can somebody please guide me as to what the latest best set is for mage now, weapon, charm, title, accessories, and pet? I have been away for more than a year and feeling like a complete newbie so a bit of tip is much appreciated.

Btw, GM... any plans of a double taney event happening soon? Would be great to start again.

Thanks,

MAUDELIXIOUS

Offline lovethisgame

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: ShadowEye
Re: Coming back... Anything New?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 08:42:15 AM »
 :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr: :guitare-3000fr:

Offline GM LeLouch

• GM's Admin.
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Gm LeLouch
Re: Coming back... Anything New?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 03:47:32 AM »
Hi Guys,

Planning of coming back to the game. Anything new in the game? Can somebody please guide me as to what the latest best set is for mage now, weapon, charm, title, accessories, and pet? I have been away for more than a year and feeling like a complete newbie so a bit of tip is much appreciated.

Btw, GM... any plans of a double taney event happening soon? Would be great to start again.

Thanks,

MAUDELIXIOUS

Welcome back! New Weapons, new Set, new accessories.. Like  :g20: and Follow our facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/kthirteen3kfrpage