Author Topic: Day time kruma  (Read 3950 times)

Offline doomsday

• Kasatriya Level 2
  • Char 1: Sheldor
    • View Profile
Day time kruma
« on: July 04, 2020, 05:37:49 PM »
So, I visited kruma a few times today and was glad to see other players.  I don't know when or how it started but thanks to the guys who started it. (Personally, I think the GMs should consider rewarding you somehow.)

Visit kruma during the day time, if we can have people there often, we might be able to make kruma alive at all times. I know some players who can't play during kruma time and it will be easier to convince them to join the server if given the option to play anytime.

Again, thanks to the guys who started it.

Offline monsssy

• Kasatriya Level 2
    • View Profile
  • Char 1: Dip
  • Char 2: So
  • Char 3: Maniac
Re: Day time kruma
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 01:14:15 AM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g19: :g19:

Offline annceleste

• Kasatriya Level 3
    • View Profile
Re: Day time kruma
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 02:55:51 AM »
 :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20: :g20:
So, I visited kruma a few times today and was glad to see other players.  I don't know when or how it started but thanks to the guys who started it. (Personally, I think the GMs should consider rewarding you somehow.)

Visit kruma during the day time, if we can have people there often, we might be able to make kruma alive at all times. I know some players who can't play during kruma time and it will be easier to convince them to join the server if given the option to play anytime.

Again, thanks to the guys who started it.